Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,933 members, 7,838,333 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

See The Big Snake Killed At The Back Of A Taxi Car In Benin City Today - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / See The Big Snake Killed At The Back Of A Taxi Car In Benin City Today (1347 Views)

Soldier: The Python We Killed At Front Line Today / The Snake I Killed At My Backyard, One Escaped / Huge Snake Killed In Sapele Delta State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Big Snake Killed At The Back Of A Taxi Car In Benin City Today by Nnamdd1(m): 6:14pm On Dec 01, 2016
There was a big Commotion today in Benin City as a Taxi driver ran out of car as pedestrians alerted him to a snake in his back seat.

The taxi driver after dropping someone off at Asoro Bus Stop, Benin city was alerted by a pedestrian that there was a snake in his car.

The man hurriedly came out of the car and ran away. Youths in the area killed the snake before the man came back panting.

According to Chukwudi Iwuchukwu who shared the story, no one was hurt.

See more photos below.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1469357583093027&id=100000563983468

http://www.naijahelm.com/2016/12/see-big-snake-killed-at-back-of-taxi.html?m=1

Re: See The Big Snake Killed At The Back Of A Taxi Car In Benin City Today by agohmamuda(m): 6:38pm On Dec 01, 2016
They just killed a passenger; thinking they killed a snake. This is Benin.

1 Like

Re: See The Big Snake Killed At The Back Of A Taxi Car In Benin City Today by Abduljohn(m): 6:44pm On Dec 01, 2016
Wait! A lot of questions begging for answers if this is true, how did the snake enter the cap? The passenger that dropped how come he/she didnt see the snake? Was it not Benin city? Abi na Benin village? Na season of snake make I dey extra careful
Re: See The Big Snake Killed At The Back Of A Taxi Car In Benin City Today by passyhansome(m): 7:39pm On Dec 01, 2016
Lalastica food is ready, lala will be like

1 Like

Re: See The Big Snake Killed At The Back Of A Taxi Car In Benin City Today by ibkonekt(m): 2:52am On Dec 02, 2016
Power of benin.....ayamagidi
Re: See The Big Snake Killed At The Back Of A Taxi Car In Benin City Today by ultimateyankee: 4:18am On Dec 02, 2016
See food

(1) (Reply)

Hot Dj Mixtape Dj Damix / Graphics Designer!!!!.....dm For Your Graphics / Where Can I Buy Magnet Strips/bars Like These In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.