Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,718 members, 7,824,043 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

MMM Fraud!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / MMM Fraud!! (1187 Views)

Nairaland Is Advertising MMM Fraud. / Senate To Expose Banks Used For MMM Fraud... With The Aid Of Cyber Crime Expert / Senate To Expose Banks Used For MMM Fraud... With The Aid Of Cyber Crime Expert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MMM Fraud!! by 12inchDickson: 6:30pm On Dec 01, 2016
Am a faithful MMM participant, a guy was merged with me to pay the sum of just an amount since last Friday, instead of paying he attached a fake POP on Tuesday, I dint bother myself Buh downloaded my statement of account and attached, meanwhile stating non-reception of funds. The guy then paid yesterday evening and attached the real pop, Hea current begging me to confirm reception of funds, should I confirm or punish him the more for the fraud....?
Re: MMM Fraud!! by Nobody: 6:34pm On Dec 01, 2016
plz just confirm.... he would have asked for extension of time thou....
Re: MMM Fraud!! by vhatpweetygurl(f): 7:17pm On Dec 01, 2016
Just confirm the heeediot u hv told him all u need too.

1 Like

Re: MMM Fraud!! by 12inchDickson: 7:39pm On Dec 01, 2016
angelusbrut:
plz just confirm.... he would have asked for extension of time thou....
why dint he.... Rather than uploading fake pop.... We Nigerians as so wicked!!! Wht if I confirmed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MMM Fraud!! by Nobody: 7:46pm On Dec 01, 2016
12inchDickson:
why dint he.... Rather than uploading fake pop.... We Nigerians as so wicked!!! Wht if I confirmed

most peeps now use fake pop to stop time. And you will see them running to the bank to pay at the last minute. Nigerians are wicked beings.

Am really impressed with the latest development regarding peeps that upload fake pop.

if you like , make you upload fake pop reach my side, I will just give u 12hrs more , after that, na to report you straight.
Re: MMM Fraud!! by DEBJOCH1(m): 7:50pm On Dec 01, 2016
Is because of people like your guy that's why others are calling mmm all manner of names, as a good brother, just pardon him for he doesn't know what went wrong with him. MMM has a strong data base that don't tolerate cheat.
Re: MMM Fraud!! by FX(m): 8:10pm On Dec 01, 2016
Abeg pardon the guy and confirm the funds. Long Live MMM
Re: MMM Fraud!! by 12inchDickson: 8:21pm On Dec 01, 2016
slimany:

most peeps now use fake pop to stop time. And you will see them running to the bank to pay at the last minute. Nigerians are wicked beings.

Am really impressed with the latest development regarding peeps that upload fake pop.

if you like , make you upload fake pop reach my side, I will just give u 12hrs more , after that, na to report you straight.
why dint he call me to apologize Nd ask me to extend for another 24hrs, his line Nd guider's wasn't going... He uploaded it last minute what a shame, I won't confirm him Thnk God my statement of acct is Dre aiidy
Re: MMM Fraud!! by 12inchDickson: 8:23pm On Dec 01, 2016
DEBJOCH1:
Is because of people like your guy that's why others are calling mmm all manner of names, as a good brother, just pardon him for he doesn't know what went wrong with him. MMM has a strong data base that don't tolerate cheat.
not now let him go tru the stress of going to d bank fr statement like I did
Re: MMM Fraud!! by Nobody: 10:38pm On Dec 01, 2016
12inchDickson:

I know how u feel...he wouldn't have lied.....u are d one that have got brains,he thought he has but nah....well if u decide otherwise no wahala.but in this business u only confirm when u receive alert...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Check Out This Photographer's Hilarious Sign Board....pics / Where Every Business Is Going Now. / Breaking! Zinox Parent Company Of Yudala Bought Konga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.