Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,838 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

Azuike Princess Releases Stunning Bridal Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Azuike Princess Releases Stunning Bridal Photos (22878 Views)

Tacha Dazzles In Bridal Photos / Alex Unusual Stuns In Bridal Photos / Bbnaija Princess Releases Jaw-dropping Pics As She Announces Her New Fashion Coy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Azuike Princess Releases Stunning Bridal Photos by PINES: 10:17pm On Dec 01, 2016
maryjan8:
Nice makeup
make up indeed
Re: Azuike Princess Releases Stunning Bridal Photos by DEWKID(m): 10:19pm On Dec 01, 2016
Stupedinluv:
I am still waiting for that beauty queen that would wow me

Still same old boring looks

i can dear just check your mail and reply me thanks
Re: Azuike Princess Releases Stunning Bridal Photos by ReubenE(m): 10:40pm On Dec 01, 2016
Stupedinluv:

My dear o. I am beginning to think make up is the new beauty.
To look beautiful these days, all one needs to do is plaster her face with different variations of make up that make all women look the same.

And bingo, she is declared a beauty!
grin grin
Spot on.
Sometimes I get confused whenever I see my neighbour early in the morning and when she is going out.

2 Likes

Re: Azuike Princess Releases Stunning Bridal Photos by Nobody: 10:57pm On Dec 01, 2016
Beautiful is in the eyes of the preloader.

the first two pics make her ugly.
She looks beautifuler in the third pic.

mention me at ur own risk grin
Re: Azuike Princess Releases Stunning Bridal Photos by Dshocker(m): 11:21pm On Dec 01, 2016
Stupedinluv:

U fyn reach her?

5 Likes

Re: Azuike Princess Releases Stunning Bridal Photos by Nobody: 11:29pm On Dec 01, 2016
her s*xtape too is eeeeeen *coughing *
Re: Azuike Princess Releases Stunning Bridal Photos by Nobody: 11:45pm On Dec 01, 2016
Dshocker:

U fyn reach her?
help me ask her ooo,that stupedinluv girl is a saddist ,I've been noticing her lately ... her type wey go ja for audition with her flat yansh n tangerine breast

3 Likes

Re: Azuike Princess Releases Stunning Bridal Photos by marlboro007(m): 11:50pm On Dec 01, 2016
power of make-up
Re: Azuike Princess Releases Stunning Bridal Photos by emymeeky: 11:59pm On Dec 01, 2016
Stupedinluv:

My dear o. I am beginning to think make up is the new beauty.
To look beautiful these days, all one needs to do is plaster her face with different variations of make up that make all women look the same.

And bingo, she is declared a beauty!

I love ur height baby ...
Re: Azuike Princess Releases Stunning Bridal Photos by tomzman: 12:10am On Dec 02, 2016
I don't see anything stunning in those pics.
Re: Azuike Princess Releases Stunning Bridal Photos by tiaraLOVE(f): 12:20am On Dec 02, 2016
Stupedinluv:

If all you have seen does not 'wow' you enough then go and create a beauty queen lets see if you can create another human being. All these people that derive joy from criticizing.

2 Likes

Re: Azuike Princess Releases Stunning Bridal Photos by gregyboy(m): 1:04am On Dec 02, 2016
Boring!!!....i need more new shit like miss agriculture 2016 yeagrin miss cucumber....
miss cassava......
miss banna.......
Etc.....dats new shit i wanna see
Re: Azuike Princess Releases Stunning Bridal Photos by Duru009(m): 1:16am On Dec 02, 2016
Another sweet cucumber....
Re: Azuike Princess Releases Stunning Bridal Photos by bluejean(f): 1:18am On Dec 02, 2016
How will I kw she z beautiful wit all ds makeup turned mask
Re: Azuike Princess Releases Stunning Bridal Photos by jbaby265(f): 2:48am On Dec 02, 2016
how did she become the beauty queen without beauty
Re: Azuike Princess Releases Stunning Bridal Photos by Nobody: 3:40am On Dec 02, 2016
Ashawo people
Re: Azuike Princess Releases Stunning Bridal Photos by link2ok(m): 6:20am On Dec 02, 2016
hilaryJustiN:

help me ask her ooo,that stupedinluv girl is a saddist ,I've been noticing her lately ... her type wey go ja for audition with her flat yansh n tangerine breast

You are wicked grin

She is waiting for sum1 to wow her. You didn't add her stick body. But Bro tangerine breast. You no get conscience.
Re: Azuike Princess Releases Stunning Bridal Photos by FTbomb(m): 6:21am On Dec 02, 2016
my grandma would look more beautiful if she wore half of her makeup.. undecided
Re: Azuike Princess Releases Stunning Bridal Photos by tunapawizzy: 7:42am On Dec 02, 2016
Stupedinluv:

Is that why we re here...funny how people find negativity in everything
Re: Azuike Princess Releases Stunning Bridal Photos by Mikylopez(f): 9:10am On Dec 02, 2016
biko dnt swallow stupidinluv she was only thinking out loud
Re: Azuike Princess Releases Stunning Bridal Photos by Mikylopez(f): 9:10am On Dec 02, 2016
biko dnt swallow stupedinluv she was only thinking out loud

1 Like

Re: Azuike Princess Releases Stunning Bridal Photos by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 12:16pm On Dec 02, 2016
make-up beauty... Buhari is a mad cow...TUFIAKWA
Re: Azuike Princess Releases Stunning Bridal Photos by Lavender88(f): 2:25pm On Dec 02, 2016
Stupedinluv:

. who r u?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rapper Vector, Ruggedman, Real Warri Pikin, Others Thrill Abuja Residents (pics) / PHOTOS- Yoruba Actor Damola Olatunji Weds At Ikoyi Registry Today / Happy Birthday Davido!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.