Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,803 members, 7,820,811 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

Pig's Head Buried At A Shop In Ipaja (Photos) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pig's Head Buried At A Shop In Ipaja (Photos) (58033 Views)

This Pastor Uses Pig Head Meat And Wine For Communion Service / Man Told That An Evil Item Is Buried At His Office (Photos) / Charles Obong Buried With N17M In Uganda To Bribe God To Enter Into Heaven (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pig's Head Buried At A Shop In Ipaja (Photos) by whizcartel(m): 4:10pm On Dec 03, 2016
this thing resemble tuber of yam for my eyes o!
Re: Pig's Head Buried At A Shop In Ipaja (Photos) by airminem(f): 4:13pm On Dec 03, 2016
wink
RabidCuriosity:

loool, that's detergent, they 'bout to roast the head to hell!

cool
Re: Pig's Head Buried At A Shop In Ipaja (Photos) by Ade3000yrs(m): 5:22pm On Dec 03, 2016
who says we Africans, are not fetish, I can give you 1001 reasons to tell u that both Christians and Muslims, Redeem, KICC, Winners, Dominion City and MFM are worse and more like a cult. I tell people, if you need to learn about religion, go and ask a German scholar. We Africans are just a face running a fiat religion and a fiat lifestyle. We Africans have a rogue mindset to demonstrate the strength of our greed by stealing and gaining the kingdom of God. we all want money. we all want to buy the throne and gate of heaven. Everyone in Africa is in a race to be a billionaire. When it comes to religion, pls speak for yourself cos every mans heart is his own Jerusalem. A lot of people have been badly mislead and hv missed the true definition of heaven or the kingdom of God

1 Like

Re: Pig's Head Buried At A Shop In Ipaja (Photos) by Ayoemrys(m): 6:27pm On Dec 03, 2016
Akshow:
remind me again where okija shrine is? Sule
no mind him,him be sule tru tru
Re: Pig's Head Buried At A Shop In Ipaja (Photos) by omoneyoj(m): 8:11pm On Dec 03, 2016
You talking of decay, you expect spiritual material to obey the law of decay , wise up na Africa we dey, am not saying the pastor is innocent, but don't you think of the last occupant
OROSUNBOLB:

You expect the spot not to be different ? Politicians are not really our problems in this country but religious gullibility. When was the pig head buried that it has not decomposed up till the time it was dug out?

Take it or leave it,the so-called Pastor knows something about the whole drama. In fact he wrote the script and acted it!
Re: Pig's Head Buried At A Shop In Ipaja (Photos) by Nobody: 8:58pm On Dec 03, 2016
We are living in a WICKED WORLD.Who noh go noh know.

This is a call for all Christians to sincerely ask for Divine direction.Those out there in the world are getting more wicked.
Re: Pig's Head Buried At A Shop In Ipaja (Photos) by cornel994(m): 4:51am On Dec 04, 2016
RabidCuriosity:

you dey feel am abi? I borrow am. cheesy
confam

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hidden Camera Exposes Nigerian Priest Performing Fake Miracle At Crusade / Winners Chapel: We Have Received 36 Testimonies Of Healing Of Coronavirus Plague / Prophet Israel Oladele Ogundipe Gives Church Offerings To Woman (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.