Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,440 members, 7,850,542 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:48 AM

One Month Now & GT Bank Wont Update My Email - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / One Month Now & GT Bank Wont Update My Email (459 Views)

Innocent Chukwuma: GT Bank Owes Me N6 Billion - Innoson Says In Interview(Video) / Man Closes Company Account With GT Bank Over Innoson Saga(photo) / Innocent Chukwuma: "GT Bank Is Using EFCC To Intimidate, Fight Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

One Month Now & GT Bank Wont Update My Email by Nobody: 7:40pm On Dec 01, 2016
I opened an account with GT Bank and while waited for a few days for my internet banking details to be sent to my email. When i didnt get it on November 3rd i went to the branch i opened the account to complain, i was asked to call GT connect from within the branch. I did and found out that my email was entered wrongly.

I filled an account update form as requested and submitted it. Today is December 1st and my email still hasnt been updated. I have called GT connect several times and they say the same thing. "the issue will be escalated further..." i have a long string of communication with @gthelp on twitter DM and they still havent resolved the issue. the last i heard was the issue is from their Adetokunbo ademola branch...

Please what does it take to update an email address? If you know a Gt bank employee please kindly beg him to tell them to update my email. they can contact me here.

i cant operate the account because any transaction i make goes to the wrong email address, the login details they sent must have also gone to the wrong email address, its just really tiring to wait and wait hearing promises they cant fulfill
Re: One Month Now & GT Bank Wont Update My Email by Horlufemi(m): 8:33pm On Dec 01, 2016
1. Go there
2. create a scene(shout, curse, demand to see the manager)
3. wait while your email is updated
4. Smile
Re: One Month Now & GT Bank Wont Update My Email by Nobody: 9:47pm On Dec 01, 2016
creating time to go there is the issue. its just crazy. how can your customer be waiting for one month to update his email. its just crazy.
Horlufemi:
1. Go there
2. create a scene(shout, curse, demand to see the manager)
3. wait while your email is updated
4. Smile

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Fiverr Reviews Exchange Thread / MMM Founder Writes FG, Discloses 3 Million Nigerian Participants / Life Changing Business Opportunity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.