Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,627 members, 7,827,342 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

Fani Kayode And His Wife, Precious Chikwendu In A Lovely Selfie(photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fani Kayode And His Wife, Precious Chikwendu In A Lovely Selfie(photos) (27095 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode And Precious Chikwendu's Marriage Crashes! - Sahara Reporters / Femi Fani-Kayode And His Wife, Precious Chikwendu Loved Up In New Photos / Femi Fani-Kayode And Precious Chikwendu In Court - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fani Kayode And His Wife, Precious Chikwendu In A Lovely Selfie(photos) by ebosie11(f): 8:14pm On Dec 01, 2016
Fani Kayode and his pretty wife Precious Chikwendu were pictured today in a lovely selfie.Precious described Fani Kayode as her 'yin yang'.

Lovely couple!

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/12/adorable-photos-of-fani-kayode-his.html

4 Likes

Re: Fani Kayode And His Wife, Precious Chikwendu In A Lovely Selfie(photos) by HungerBAD: 8:15pm On Dec 01, 2016
I am confused.

The girl is a Nigerian right?

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fani Kayode And His Wife, Precious Chikwendu In A Lovely Selfie(photos) by chiwetaluAGU(m): 8:16pm On Dec 01, 2016
Nice family!
Igbo and Yoruba in bed together grin tongue cheesy

Hungry bigots over to you cool

64 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fani Kayode And His Wife, Precious Chikwendu In A Lovely Selfie(photos) by Qmerit(m): 8:17pm On Dec 01, 2016
Oh congrats to him/her, you mean she's properly married now according to OP. "Wife"

2 Likes

Re: Fani Kayode And His Wife, Precious Chikwendu In A Lovely Selfie(photos) by chiwetaluAGU(m): 8:19pm On Dec 01, 2016
HungerBAD:
[s]I am confused.

I thought he is married to a young ibo girl?

Nobody told me his wife is a White woman.[/s]
Ishilove come see who wan marry you ... adult pikin fiancee. You go fit bear? grin cheesy

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fani Kayode And His Wife, Precious Chikwendu In A Lovely Selfie(photos) by OZAOEKPE(f): 8:19pm On Dec 01, 2016
FINE BAE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fani Kayode And His Wife, Precious Chikwendu In A Lovely Selfie(photos) by kogistar: 8:21pm On Dec 01, 2016
HungerBAD:
I am confused.
she is bleached igbo lady

60 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fani Kayode And His Wife, Precious Chikwendu In A Lovely Selfie(photos) by emeraldknytt(m): 8:25pm On Dec 01, 2016
HungerBAD:
I am confused.

grin grin grin I get your point bro, well, Bobrisky can testify to the amount of hypo on a daily basis. grin grin grin

She pretty sha unlike some lipsrsealed Boobs-win-Boners Cossy .... Lmao

10 Likes

Re: Fani Kayode And His Wife, Precious Chikwendu In A Lovely Selfie(photos) by LecciGucci: 8:27pm On Dec 01, 2016
chiwetaluAGU:
Nice family!
Igbo and Yoruba in bed together grin tongue cheesy

What is the meaning of this na..
Do u wana start another tribal war.
Pls go and buy sense if ur brain is in reccession

11 Likes

Re: Fani Kayode And His Wife, Precious Chikwendu In A Lovely Selfie(photos) by TippyTop(m): 8:46pm On Dec 01, 2016
Lovely pics

1 Like

Re: Fani Kayode And His Wife, Precious Chikwendu In A Lovely Selfie(photos) by chriskosherbal(m): 8:48pm On Dec 01, 2016
This is cool.
Re: Fani Kayode And His Wife, Precious Chikwendu In A Lovely Selfie(photos) by Atiku2019: 9:01pm On Dec 01, 2016
Cool

1 Like

Re: Fani Kayode And His Wife, Precious Chikwendu In A Lovely Selfie(photos) by Nobody: 9:02pm On Dec 01, 2016
Bianca lookalike.This guy with his unlimited love for Ibo babes.

7 Likes

Re: Fani Kayode And His Wife, Precious Chikwendu In A Lovely Selfie(photos) by SamuelAnyawu(m): 9:05pm On Dec 01, 2016
She's Cool, but my Idoma Fiancee is Prettier smiley

Benue Zone C Thank You so much you guys are just far too Kind.

I Appreciate smiley

9 Likes

Re: Fani Kayode And His Wife, Precious Chikwendu In A Lovely Selfie(photos) by Bodexman(m): 9:13pm On Dec 01, 2016
She's beautiful tho

Hmmmm....just imagine her in her 60s
Re: Fani Kayode And His Wife, Precious Chikwendu In A Lovely Selfie(photos) by dikeigbo2(m): 9:14pm On Dec 01, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:

I Appreciate smiley

So you went to Benue ..to get it cheaper abii,no problem kontiue grin

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fani Kayode And His Wife, Precious Chikwendu In A Lovely Selfie(photos) by SamuelAnyawu(m): 10:08pm On Dec 01, 2016
dikeigbo2:

So you went to Benue ..to get it cheaper abii,no problem kontiue grin

LOL grin Na love push me jare cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Fani Kayode And His Wife, Precious Chikwendu In A Lovely Selfie(photos) by Tyviv(f): 10:30pm On Dec 01, 2016
She is beautiful...

1 Like

Re: Fani Kayode And His Wife, Precious Chikwendu In A Lovely Selfie(photos) by ThisYourTatafo: 10:33pm On Dec 01, 2016
chiwetaluAGU:
Nice family! Igbo and Yoruba in bed together grin tongue cheesy
Surrup b4 I nack ur mouth with this baton

7 Likes

Re: Fani Kayode And His Wife, Precious Chikwendu In A Lovely Selfie(photos) by Nobody: 10:56pm On Dec 01, 2016
HungerBAD:
I am confused.

she is Igbo of course. Were you expecting her to look like an afonja?

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fani Kayode And His Wife, Precious Chikwendu In A Lovely Selfie(photos) by Nobody: 10:58pm On Dec 01, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:

I Appreciate smiley

Afonjaa with that your natural ugly face...who go gree marry you? Not even Ekiti Mami water go gree talk less of Easterners.

19 Likes

Re: Fani Kayode And His Wife, Precious Chikwendu In A Lovely Selfie(photos) by slimfit1(m): 11:45pm On Dec 01, 2016
What is pretty about that now abeg tell her to wash her make up let us see pretty.

2 Likes

Re: Fani Kayode And His Wife, Precious Chikwendu In A Lovely Selfie(photos) by Nobody: 2:01am On Dec 02, 2016
Yes...Only Igbos

1 Like

Re: Fani Kayode And His Wife, Precious Chikwendu In A Lovely Selfie(photos) by SamuelAnyawu(m): 5:16am On Dec 02, 2016
new2020:

Afonjaa with that your natural ugly face...who go gree marry you? Not even Ekiti Mami water go gree talk less of Easterners.

Okay wink Good Morning how was your Night?

9 Likes

Re: Fani Kayode And His Wife, Precious Chikwendu In A Lovely Selfie(photos) by Nobody: 5:28am On Dec 02, 2016
They look good together.
My pre-wedding pics should have been on front page by now if she hadn't shown me she was just like every other Nigerian girl-PRETENDERS/Liars/SNAKES.angry

2 Likes

Re: Fani Kayode And His Wife, Precious Chikwendu In A Lovely Selfie(photos) by elopee3000(m): 5:28am On Dec 02, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:

LOL grin Na love push me jare cheesy
i hear in benue husband can offer his guest his wife as cola pls can i test ur benue wife?

3 Likes

Re: Fani Kayode And His Wife, Precious Chikwendu In A Lovely Selfie(photos) by SamuelAnyawu(m): 5:50am On Dec 02, 2016
elopee3000:
i hear in benue husband can offer his guest his wife as cola pls can i test ur benue wife?

Lol nothing as such it's all media stories and rumours... wink Test ke? Mbanu.. but here in Abj there are so many cute girls from Rich homes who can change your style of myopic/Poverty kinda reasoning when you date them. smiley

4 Likes

Re: Fani Kayode And His Wife, Precious Chikwendu In A Lovely Selfie(photos) by Atiku2019: 6:01am On Dec 02, 2016
chiwetaluAGU:
Nice family! Igbo and Yoruba in bed together grin tongue cheesy

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fani Kayode And His Wife, Precious Chikwendu In A Lovely Selfie(photos) by Atiku2019: 6:03am On Dec 02, 2016
cool

1 Like

Re: Fani Kayode And His Wife, Precious Chikwendu In A Lovely Selfie(photos) by ZKOSOSO(m): 6:38am On Dec 02, 2016
Fyne gal Fyne dude......

Is Bobrisky behind this or who??
Re: Fani Kayode And His Wife, Precious Chikwendu In A Lovely Selfie(photos) by adebayo201: 6:39am On Dec 02, 2016
new2020:

Afonja and obsession with Igbo natural beautiful skin. They think Igbo are supposed to look like them. How is she bleached when their son looks mixed?

cheesy
like eba+amala
cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Leader Of Hunters Show Off Charms They Use While Fighting Boko Haram. Photos / 24-Year-Old Adeyi Kaosarah Appointed As SSA To Kwara Governor, Abdulrazaq / Buhari Meets With South African President, Cyril Ramaphosa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.