Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,851 members, 7,813,896 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:56 PM

Please - Investment (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Please (12507 Views)

MMM Has Refused To Match Me Despite My PH Being In Millions. / MMM Has Frozen Accounts Once Again, Any Explanation To This? / Help! MMM- GH Amount Exceed Daily Maximum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please by paullove1(m): 9:46pm On Dec 03, 2016
In regards to my period of moratorium, does one still need to upload evidence for using of multiple accounts. Wouldn't it look like i'm trying to justify my actions...
Re: Please by nellybenn: 10:23pm On Dec 03, 2016
paullove1:
yeah bro...I'm using the same bank account details for another of my MMM account....but I know of other people who are doing the same thing and they haven't been blocked or whatever...

I don't like using this but u be real mumu. Y did you do that
Re: Please by Nobody: 10:50pm On Dec 03, 2016
This will teach you to be honest in your life.
Whatever you upload has no single influence on your moratorium outcome.
You wanted to scam the scheme by creating multiple accounts and it hits you bad.

paullove1:
In regards to my period of moratorium, does one still need to upload evidence for using of multiple accounts. Wouldn't it look like i'm trying to justify my actions...

Next time, test your scam act if it will have its way before creating a topic like below on the 21st
paullove1:
Do you know that you can use one bank account number to open two(2) MMM (Mavrodi Mondial Moneybox) account. What I mean is this; if u have an account with U.B.A and ur account name is Goodluck Buhari and account name is 1234567891...you can use just that one account number and name to open two MMM account. They won't block you. Dnt be scared. But it shouldn't be more than two MMM accounts bcox once it exceeds two, they may possibly block you. I have an account with UBA and I'm using it to run Two(2) MMM account consecutively whilst providing and getting help from both and all the money from the 2 MMM accounts are paid into just that ONE(1) account number. You can give it a trial today. Remember this; MMM would surely close one day in Nigeria, but before it closes, atleast, you should have invested and gain something before it closes. Remember life itself is a risk "WHEN THE GOING GETS TOUGH, THE TOUGH GETS GOING" . Cc lal.asticlala and other mods, plz push it to front page!!!
Re: Please by kaymart: 11:32am On Dec 04, 2016
isrena:
Be patient. Provide all details needed and.dont create multiple tickects about it

what details are u referring to?
They are yet to reply me. how am I going to knw which detail is which? . After all, I didn't knw wot they want or wot wrong av done?
Re: Please by kaymart: 12:33pm On Dec 04, 2016
pls I also have issue too. I registered my cousin under me. I pH through my account and phone on his behalf. He was then placed on moratorium for about three days now. Does the fact that I register him under me then implies that I run multiple acounts?
my cousin and I share different names, different bank accounts. I use access while he uses uba.
I have written to support though no reply yet. The most dreadful part is that my cousin neither have a national ID, voters' card or drivers' license. pls what's d way out.
Though, support haven't reply me yet.
Re: Please by kaymart: 1:42pm On Dec 04, 2016
unclecycs:
Such a moratorium would take you at least 3 months on a queue ,the rule spelt it out ..no two accounts on mmm nigga won't listen ..nigga just won't listed ..and they proceed to create a panic thread with a sensational subject obviously with malicious intent aimed at creating panic ,discrediting a helpful scheme and misleading would be prospects .

As a guider I have fought for at least 5 people who did this same stunt and they where lucky to be restored .call mmm what you may ..ponzi whatever ..the undeniable fact is many Nigerians have been able to dream again due to activities on mmm ,I had nothing 5 months ago .. borowed 100k and now am a proud guider with a regular monthly earnings of at least 700k and now I can manage to plan for a decent future .

I keep the rule ..refer people ,groom them properly and no one in my team has ever had to complain about mmm I mean no one who did not flout simple rules .

We are in a recession ,there is a rEason bankers ,traders ..business men ,market women ,students ..even supposedly comfortable individuals take to mmm. You cannot consider this people lazy ..but as things are ..one cannot afford to rely on a single stream of income and expect not to be unfortunate .

I cannot count how many similar sensational topics have been created obviously to discredit mmm and dig in deeper and we find the poster did something wrong .

When you attend the mmm guider school,you walk away with the impression this is a serious scheme , you become more confident and you sell the ideology better .

Rules are rules .there are steps to take to resolve issues .if you made a mistake ..why not create a topic .admit the mistake and genuinely seek for help and believe me you would get the help .not to create a panic thread with half truths .

This is malicious ..again ..mmm has helped me aspire again .no one needs to know my story but mmm has given me another reason to desire a decent living .

Let us all be fair and honest when we aspire to discredit a helpful scheme ...contact your guider ..write support ..beg the administration ..claim someone else used your account withough your consent ..and with luck you would be restored ..na hu man being be support no be robot .

Good evening

pls I also have issue too. I registered my cousin under me. I pH through my account and phone on his behalf. He was then placed on moratorium for about three days now. Dies the fact that I register him implies that I run multiple acounts?
my cousin and I share different names, different bank accounts. I use access while he uses uba.
I have written to support though no reply yet. The most dreadful part is that my cousin neither have a national ID, voters' card or drivers' license. pls what's d way out.
Re: Please by kaymart: 1:48pm On Dec 04, 2016
Pls help, though I know this isn't MMM but I can't help it. pls I also have issue too. I registered my cousin under me. I pH through my account and phone on his behalf. He was then placed on moratorium for about three days now. Dies the fact that I register him implies that I run multiple acounts?
Re: Please by Dotman23(m): 6:00pm On Dec 04, 2016
Good day please am to Provide a help of 20k unfailingly tomorrow bt the person number has been off since friday, pls what can I do, have called the guider and he said I shld pay, please advice me pls. Thanks
Re: Please by Nobody: 6:28pm On Dec 04, 2016
Dotman23:
Good day please am to Provide a help of 20k unfailingly tomorrow bt the person number has been off since friday, pls what can I do, have called the guider and he said I shld pay, please advice me pls. Thanks

Pay before the time expires.. Upload proof of payment and wait for 48 hrs for confirmation..
Re: Please by val4sure(m): 7:53am On Dec 05, 2016
Mmm has come to stay,some Thomas are still doubting it's credibility,keep on doubting when people are making their money.
If you see like to register and be guided,contact me on 08062249309
Re: Please by Gbengageorge: 1:16pm On Dec 06, 2016
kaymart:

in my case, the account that was placed on
monotatum belongst to my cousin. Though, I
registered him under me and I av been the one
helping him with all the transaction via my
account as he is a total novice but the money
belong to him.
after about three days, he still can't get help. I
write to support on his behalf but no response.
The money is quite much.
pls help as am helpless now

call your guider, and also speak to consultants on
Re: Please by SexyCeline(f): 1:59pm On Dec 06, 2016
kaymart:

not really more than one acc. I operate my cousin's acc through my phone and I transfer money for pH via my acc. I added him under me. Does that then implies that I have multiple acc. we do not share the same name neither do we share same acc details.I use access bank while he uses uba
Its obvious you got banned as a result of providing help for your cousin using your account details... you should have withdrawn the money from your account and then pay into the other person's account leaving no trace back to you.
Re: Please by paullove1(m): 8:34pm On Dec 09, 2016
In regards to my MMM account placed under moratorium, I was sent a message by support team saying that "my case is now settled" yet I still can't get help. Besides, in my mavrodi, under the release date sub-heading, I saw 21st of december, 2016, does it mean that's the day that I would be able to get help
Re: Please by Nobody: 8:52pm On Dec 09, 2016
paullove1:
In regards to my MMM account placed under moratorium, I was sent a message by support team saying that "my case is now settled" yet I still can't get help. Besides, in my mavrodi, under the release date sub-heading, I saw 21st of december, 2016, does it mean that's the day that I would be able to get help

yes boss..21st DEC... wait for sure u will get ur money back
Re: Please by francollimasso: 10:30pm On Dec 09, 2016
iin
Re: Please by francollimasso: 10:30pm On Dec 09, 2016
unclecycs:

o resolve
am sorry for quoting you, I just need your sincere opinion, I was matched to provide help to three people, 7k, 41K, and 152k I have transfered money to everyone. 7k and 41k has already confirmed payment, but 152k said she has received the money, but she said she has confirmed, but it's showing that she is yet to confirm it on my account, I have uploaded all transaction, what do I do?
Re: Please by MOREN406(f): 11:22pm On Dec 09, 2016
val4sure:
You a under moratorium for violation of mmm rules,write to support on your case and follow the procedure they will labelled for you or contact your Guider for help,you will surely get back your money but it will take some time,i have been a victim of moratorium and I must say it's ain't funny,just because I edited my bank details,my case has been resolved and am really enjoying the system.
Long live mmm
wat procedure did u took for it to b lifted?
Re: Please by MOREN406(f): 11:27pm On Dec 09, 2016
val4sure:

My own case took me almost close to a month,some of my friends cases were 14days gap so it all depend on your type of case,i wrote to support and I was instructed to upload any of my valid 1Ds,like national ID,voters card,drivers licence,any one that is within your reach and I snapped the ID and also snapped myself holding the ID for proper confirmations which was how support instructed me to do,in 5 days max,my moratorium was lifted,so it's all about been patience and next time follow the guided rule which mmm gave to its participants so that you won't get your fingers burnt and also contact your Guider for help.
Long live mmm.
is buz ID or school ID accepted
Re: Please by paullove1(m): 11:32pm On Dec 09, 2016
angelusbrut:

yes boss..21st DEC... wait for sure u will get ur money back
thank u bro..u are the realest boss...Bless you!!!!!
Re: Please by ovieigho(m): 3:51pm On Dec 10, 2016
Pls I need a passionate, caring ,responsive and responsible guilder for me and my downlines. I want to remove one ola favour that I don't even know how I came under him yet he won't pick calls or responds to msg.

The willing Guilder should pls send me his/her email and phone number.
Thanks
Re: Please by bohrlanle: 4:26pm On Dec 10, 2016
Add bonafide guy +234 806 870 6566
ovieigho:
Pls I need a passionate, caring ,responsive and responsible guilder for me and my downlines. I want to remove one ola favour that I don't even know how I came under him yet he won't pick calls or responds to msg.

The willing Guilder should pls send me his/her email and phone number.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Please by dagok(f): 5:38pm On Dec 10, 2016
If you have Problem with your MMM ACCOUNT like FAKE POP,NON CONFIRMATION OF ORDER and MORATORIUM....Chat with me on WHATSAAP.... 08132355293...
(Guider dagok)
Re: Please by slimtriggaman: 9:32am On Dec 11, 2016
Good day paul, we would appreciate if you can share with us all you had to do to resolve the moratorium issue ....you would be helping people who are viewing this topic and having similar issue. Thanks!
paullove1:
Re: Please by SammyJac(m): 5:05pm On Dec 11, 2016
[b]Open Letter from Sergey Mavrodi to the Nigerian Authorities

Honorable authorities,

So far MMM has come under a constant attack from you. In this regard, I would like to ask you a few simple questions. Since you are concerned with the interests of millions of your fellow citizens, I hope that you would be so kind to answer them.

1. What are you trying to get? Do you want the MMM System to collapse and millions of people to suffer? Who will support them then if now MMM is their only means of livelihood? Will you? You even don’t pay wages to people? Or might you not care about them? Might you be using a trendy topic to make a good name for yourselves? What will you say to a mother who will have no money to buy food for her child? Will you let her child die for the sake of the higher interests of the economy?

2. You say that MMM is a scam. What is the scam here, if all members are warned in advance about all the risks, the possible and impossible ones? They know there are no investments at all. The warning is a red text on a yellow background placed on most prominent place of the website.

3. You say that MMM is bad. Why? Yes, it produces nothing, but nothing gets out of the country either. The money is just redistributed among the citizens of Nigeria. It gets from those who are richer to poorer ones, in this way restoring social justice. What''s wrong with that?

4. You have repeatedly stated that "it should be investigated!.. researched!.." It means you know nothing about this System yet; you even haven’t understood how it works. Isn’t it completely irresponsible of you to make all these allegations and play with the lives of millions of ordinary people?

5. And finally. If you know what is right for people, why is the life so bad in the country?

Sincerely yours,

Sergey Mavrodi
[/b]
Re: Please by paullove1(m): 8:41pm On Dec 11, 2016
slimtriggaman:
Good day paul, we would appreciate if you can share with us all you had to do to resolve the moratorium issue ....you would be helping people who are viewing this topic and having similar issue. Thanks!
alright bro...what I did was this, I clicked on support, then CREATE...after which I chose the sub-heading that has to do with withdrawal issue i.e get help from the list of options. Then I wrote my title as moratorium problem, support replied me and assured me that they are working on it...later they replied me again, saying my issue has been solved. I saw 21st of december as release date in my mavro. I'm still awaiting that day sha. NOTE; before they replied me, i had to register my displeasure by telling them that i am not happy with them. After which they replied me. If u nid any other info or u dnt undastand, lemme know trigga.
Re: Please by Chrisdada16(f): 10:48pm On Dec 11, 2016
MMMHELPS:
This will teach you to be honest in your life.
Whatever you upload has no single influence on your moratorium outcome.
You wanted to scam the scheme by creating multiple accounts and it hits you bad.

Next time, test your scam act if it will have its way before creating a topic like below on the 21st
pls is it true dat a confirmation code would b sent to u before u can get help now how true is that
Re: Please by Bitterleafsoup: 4:30am On Dec 13, 2016
paullove1:
Did they unfreeze your money?
Re: Please by lexrichy(m): 10:04am On Dec 14, 2016
Bitterleafsoup:
Did they unfreeze your money?
hmm the guy no reply again.
Re: Please by paullove1(m): 10:57am On Dec 14, 2016
lexrichy:
hmm the guy no reply again.
lexrich and bitterleafsoup... MMM finally seized my #39,000 permanently. The money is not even showing. They really tried. I guess I was d one who looked for trouble by investing. In pidgin; e no dey pain me at all because people don loss d one wey big pass dat money. That na so life be. We go still carry on. Yawa no dey!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pls Advice Me, Where Can I Invest 200000 Naira. / China Invests $600m In Kano’s Textile Industry / US Plans $600Million Investment In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.