Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,052 members, 7,821,626 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

Miss Maryanne Ngozi Obijiofor Crowned Miss Glamour Queen Anambra 2016 (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Miss Maryanne Ngozi Obijiofor Crowned Miss Glamour Queen Anambra 2016 (photos) (2077 Views)

Mr Eazi Receives The Car He Won At Headies Awards 2016 (Photos) / Falz And Adesua Etomi At The Headies 2016 (Photos) / Yemi Alade's Hairstyle To MTV Africa Music Awards 2016 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Miss Maryanne Ngozi Obijiofor Crowned Miss Glamour Queen Anambra 2016 (photos) by NAPC1(m): 9:15pm On Dec 01, 2016
It was a big event on Friday 25th Nov, 2016 at Choice Hotels Awka as WAPMAN ENTERTAINMENT held its annual beauty pageantry MISS GLAMOUR QUEEN ANAMBRA (Median Edition).

Despite the Chidimma Okeke (Miss Anambra 2015) Sex Saga trending social media across the country, guests trooped out in great numbers to attend the colourful event.

Red carpet which stared around 7pm anchored by NAPC (Uniafrika Nigeria Coordinator), ushered in dignitaries into the arena for the event. The event officially started around 10:30pm with the contestants first outing for a group performance and dance display in a unity dance:
First individual outing,
Second outing,
Third outing,
Creativity outing/display,
Casual outing,
Dinner attire/questions session.

Awards were presented to some dignitaries and performance by some invited guests and artists.
The high point was the announcements of the pageantry result which amidst tension and expectations:
Miss Maryanne Ngozi Obijiofor (Miss Glamour Queen Anambra 2016/2017)
Miss Aghaziem Nneoma (Miss Glamour Queen Anambra First Runner-up 2016/2017)
Miss Samuel Goodness (Miss Glamour Queen Anambra Second Runner-up 2016/2017)

Intro:
* HRH Igwe G.E Okaa Onuwuogu (KSM) - Royal Father of the Event,
* Uncle Leo Ewuzie of Nollywood,
* End Ifeanyi Nnasor a.k.a Big Daddy of Nollywood,
* Nweje-Anyalowu Paul C of Uniafrika,
* Comrade Uzo Ekemezie (JP)
* Angelekene Ogugua CEO Angelicview Magazine and Models

Judges for the pageantry:
* Mr Ikechukwu CEO IG Global,
* Miss Gift Okogbuo - Chief Acharaugo1 of Nollywood,
* Mr. Tony Okoli a.k.a Tony White of Nollywood.

Contestants:
* Onyemaechi Amaka Maryanne,
* Okeke Adaeze Favour,
* Obijiofor Ngozi Maryanne,
* Ndube Chioma Rejoice,
* Ohadionu Chidimma Precious,
* Dunu Anulika Miriam,
* Nweke Imelda,
* Uzochukwu Chioma T,
* Samuel Goodness,
* Aghaziem Nneoma.

Interview with Queen Maryanne Ngozi Obijiofor after crowing she said:
"This tears you see on my face today is a tears of JOY. Well I never expected to have this crown on my head. All thank to God! Like I stated in the agreement in my pet project, I will organize a seminar on breast cancer, HIV/ AIDS and also produce a hand bill about breast cancer which will be shared to secondary schools. Within this year I will let our younger once know the important of our culture. I must say a very big thank to WAPMAN ENTERTAINMENT and everyone here today, I will not disappoint you. I dedicate this crown to my town NDI ENUGWU AGIDI and to the motherless baby's. Thanks and God bless you all".

The MD Wapman Entertainment, Mr. Omeire Ismay thanked God for a successful event. He added that he intends to use the medium to promote and projects the Igbo Culture hence the THEME: "My Culture My Pride (MCMP)". On the saga facing pageantry in the country, Mr. Ismay noted that Wapman Entertainment is clean of all those allegations as the company holds firm to honesty and integrity. He noted:
"We groom our model to be responsible and productive to the state and our country at large, we stand to make a white view of what people think of pageant organizers we don't accommodate bad attitude from our models, we run on merit, qualifications, integrity and uprightness, so all those nonsense you hear is not tolerated here"

Is my prayer that the second edition will be much better than what you're seeing here today. All tanks to our sponsors which I do not wish to mention their names, Wapman Crew and friends all who has made out time to be here today and supported us in one way or the other. Big ups!

A big congratulations to our newest Queen!! I urge her to represent the company well and be good ambassador.

1 Like

Re: Miss Maryanne Ngozi Obijiofor Crowned Miss Glamour Queen Anambra 2016 (photos) by Boboye4slim(m): 9:17pm On Dec 01, 2016
In case this ftc worthy. I branch o
Re: Miss Maryanne Ngozi Obijiofor Crowned Miss Glamour Queen Anambra 2016 (photos) by NAPC1(m): 9:18pm On Dec 01, 2016
My Culture My Pride

Re: Miss Maryanne Ngozi Obijiofor Crowned Miss Glamour Queen Anambra 2016 (photos) by NAPC1(m): 9:20pm On Dec 01, 2016
Be Heard Be Seen

Re: Miss Maryanne Ngozi Obijiofor Crowned Miss Glamour Queen Anambra 2016 (photos) by Nobody: 9:21pm On Dec 01, 2016
Hmm... Anambra people....i de always fear una queen embarassed
Re: Miss Maryanne Ngozi Obijiofor Crowned Miss Glamour Queen Anambra 2016 (photos) by nikkypearl(f): 9:21pm On Dec 01, 2016
sad
Re: Miss Maryanne Ngozi Obijiofor Crowned Miss Glamour Queen Anambra 2016 (photos) by NAPC1(m): 9:23pm On Dec 01, 2016
Miss Glamour Queen Anambra

Re: Miss Maryanne Ngozi Obijiofor Crowned Miss Glamour Queen Anambra 2016 (photos) by NAPC1(m): 9:25pm On Dec 01, 2016
Miss Glamour Queen Ananbra 2016

Re: Miss Maryanne Ngozi Obijiofor Crowned Miss Glamour Queen Anambra 2016 (photos) by Nobody: 9:26pm On Dec 01, 2016
Beautiful. But pls ur Majesty stay away from cucumber else it will cause you ,your throne
Re: Miss Maryanne Ngozi Obijiofor Crowned Miss Glamour Queen Anambra 2016 (photos) by NAPC1(m): 9:28pm On Dec 01, 2016
Miss Glamour Queen Anambra 2016/2017

Re: Miss Maryanne Ngozi Obijiofor Crowned Miss Glamour Queen Anambra 2016 (photos) by NAPC1(m): 9:31pm On Dec 01, 2016
Finishwork

Re: Miss Maryanne Ngozi Obijiofor Crowned Miss Glamour Queen Anambra 2016 (photos) by smardray(m): 11:51am On Dec 02, 2016
....anty i hope its nt watermelon u have in stuffs for us oo
Re: Miss Maryanne Ngozi Obijiofor Crowned Miss Glamour Queen Anambra 2016 (photos) by NAPC1(m): 11:24pm On Dec 02, 2016
smardray:
....anty i hope its nt watermelon u have in stuffs for us oo

Hahaha is like you love watermelon damsel.... Funny you!!!

(1) (Reply)

Banky W Replies Rude Fan On Instagram / Gov Ambode Signs & Approves Evans The Kidnapper sentenced To Death By hanging / Top 10 Richest Actor In Nigeria No 1 Will Surprise You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.