Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,750 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

Singer, Faze Speaks On The 2016 Headies Awards - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Singer, Faze Speaks On The 2016 Headies Awards (651 Views)

The Car Prize Given To Mr Eazi As The Winner Of 2016 HEADIES Next Rated Artiste / Celebrities On Red Carpet At 2016 Headies Award (Photos) / Female Celebrities' Outfits To The 2016 Ghana Movie Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Singer, Faze Speaks On The 2016 Headies Awards by Nobody: 10:33pm On Dec 01, 2016

Singer Faze has spoken on the hosts of the 2016 Headies Awards, rapper Falz and actress Adesua Etomi. He also praised the organizer of the show Ayo Animashaun saying he expects a great ceremony as Ayo never disappoints.
The former Plantashun Boiz star also spoke on his new project which was initially scheduled to be released in November 2016 but has now been pushed to February 2017.
On the Headies, he said:
“I like that idea. It’s gonna be a great show as usual. Ayo never disappoints, he does it right, he does it well. That’s it.”
On his new album set for 2017, he said:
“The thing is the album is ready. I’ve finished a couple of songs, I’m trying to put a lot of collaborations on them.”
He however said the album would be dropping in February 2017 during his birthday celebration, even as he urged fans to watch out.
In the meantime, the pop singer revealed plans to drop a single as well as a video to accompany it in December 2016 as part of plans to keep his fans engaged.
Faze is a Nigerian music veteran who was big on mainstream media in the early 2000s with the group Plantashun Boiz.
The group split in 2003 into 2004 and saw Tu Baba become the only success from the group as he went on to release several continental hit songs.
On his part, Faze managed a fairly decent career with hits as well as he went on to release Faze Alone, a solo effort directed at some of the issues behind the group’s split.
He also had hit songs such as Kolomental and Originality to name a few.
Black Face is the least successful of the now defunct group judging by hit songs and mainstream appeal, which is pretty surprising as he was tipped by critics to surpass the other two given his immense contributions and creativity during his time as a member of the group Plantashun Boiz.
Catch the full interview below:
https://youtu.be/TdcLh2KVhRg
Source: https://gistcart.com/singer-faze-speaks-2016-headies-awards/

(1) (Reply)

Nawa Oohh When Linda Ikeji Go Marry / Check Out New Linda Ikeji Social Networking Sign Up|account Registration / I Did Not See My Man -wizkid React To Headies Snub

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.