Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,952 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:49 AM

Mr Seun, Is Everything Alright With Nairaland?? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mr Seun, Is Everything Alright With Nairaland?? (715 Views)

What Is The Issue With Nairaland Policy Makers?! / Is Dis Man Called Obasanjo Alright At All? / Can My Social Network Compete With Nairaland? Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mr Seun, Is Everything Alright With Nairaland?? by Horllamideh(m): 12:19am On Dec 02, 2016
One pop-up kept showing up when I was surfing Nairaland some minutes ago. It blocked Opera mini app screen and since I am reluctant to release my login details, I had to go use UC Mini to read the same thread. The same thing occurred but just as top message.....so I want to ask you sir, if our......sorry.....your workshop is safe??

1 Like

Re: Mr Seun, Is Everything Alright With Nairaland?? by olatade(m): 12:23am On Dec 02, 2016
Horllamideh:
One pop-up kept showing up when I was surfing Nairaland some minutes ago. It blocked Opera mini app screen and since I am reluctant to release my login details, I had to go use UC Mini to read the same thread. The same thing occurred but just as top message.....so I want to ask you sir, if our......sorry.....your workshop is safe??w

thought I was the only one who noticed.
Re: Mr Seun, Is Everything Alright With Nairaland?? by Horllamideh(m): 12:25am On Dec 02, 2016
olatade:

funny thing is, I have been trying to upload the screenshot and it's not going thru
Re: Mr Seun, Is Everything Alright With Nairaland?? by mizzytan(m): 12:50am On Dec 02, 2016
Same with me. It usually shows "to view this page login your details".

1 Like

Re: Mr Seun, Is Everything Alright With Nairaland?? by seunny4lif(m): 12:54am On Dec 02, 2016
It's happens sometime on Google chome and Mozilla too
I don't know why ?
Re: Mr Seun, Is Everything Alright With Nairaland?? by Horllamideh(m): 1:18am On Dec 02, 2016
seunny4lif:
I don't know why ?
really?? been a Nairaland addict for years and this night was the first time I'd see that.
Re: Mr Seun, Is Everything Alright With Nairaland?? by Nobody: 1:46am On Dec 02, 2016
Horllamideh:
One pop-up kept showing up when I was surfing Nairaland some minutes ago. It blocked Opera mini app screen and since I am reluctant to release my login details, I had to go use UC Mini to read the same thread. The same thing occurred but just as top message.....so I want to ask you sir, if our......sorry.....your workshop is safe??w

something like this?

2 Likes

Re: Mr Seun, Is Everything Alright With Nairaland?? by Nobody: 1:48am On Dec 02, 2016
seunny4lif:
I don't know why ?

am currently using opera mini browser. this is the first time am noticing it.
Re: Mr Seun, Is Everything Alright With Nairaland?? by chriskosherbal(m): 1:48am On Dec 02, 2016
Just following and observing.
Re: Mr Seun, Is Everything Alright With Nairaland?? by Nobody: 2:08am On Dec 02, 2016
olatade:

Me too
Re: Mr Seun, Is Everything Alright With Nairaland?? by Nobody: 2:59am On Dec 02, 2016
and me too..

I did not only declined but switched off my phone and quickly remove the battery..chai !! the fear of virus is the beginning of wisdom

if those pipu dem virus catch you, hehehe you are completely finished and finished completely

1 Like

Re: Mr Seun, Is Everything Alright With Nairaland?? by Horllamideh(m): 10:16am On Dec 02, 2016
carmag:
and me too..

I did not only declined but switched off my phone and quickly remove the battery..chai !! the fear of virus is the beginning of wisdom

if those pipu dem virus catch you, hehehe you are completely finished and finished completely
lolzzzz.....my first laff today
Re: Mr Seun, Is Everything Alright With Nairaland?? by Horllamideh(m): 10:18am On Dec 02, 2016
coollabman:

something like this?
God bless u bro.....that's exactly what I saw.

(1) (Reply)

De-freezing Order:serap To Fayose:stop Wilful Abuse Of Court Process,go On Appea / Buhari Budgets N6.5bn On Kitchen Equipments, Cars, Animals / Why Buhari Must Endorse Onnoghen As Substantive CJN Now—prof Oyebode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.