Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,198 members, 7,822,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

(photos) See The Biggest Backside In America - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / (photos) See The Biggest Backside In America (9413 Views)

OMG! See YANSH!!, Meet The Woman With The Biggest Backside In The World. / The Actress With The Biggest Backside In Nollywood? Is Anita Joseph (photos) / Lady Who Claims To Have The Biggest “BACKSIDE” In Africa (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

(photos) See The Biggest Backside In America by avonoshi(m): 2:36am On Dec 02, 2016
Chrisy Chris, this American socialite has all it takes to drive a man crazy and make other women go green with envy. With her glowing skin and beautiful face, the big boobs and massive hips and curves will not make you regard her as an everyday woman.
More Photos: https://www.todaygossip.com.ng/chrisy-chris-backside-biggest-america/

cc:lalasticlala

Re: (photos) See The Biggest Backside In America by chriskosherbal(m): 3:11am On Dec 02, 2016
Hmmmm indeed she has it.

1 Like

Re: (photos) See The Biggest Backside In America by Towncrier007(m): 3:45am On Dec 02, 2016
but why?

2 Likes

Re: (photos) See The Biggest Backside In America by avonoshi(m): 4:20am On Dec 02, 2016
If You ask me, Na who i go ask?
Towncrier007:
but why?

1 Like

Re: (photos) See The Biggest Backside In America by Nobody: 4:28am On Dec 02, 2016
This one na matron ooo

1 Like

Re: (photos) See The Biggest Backside In America by Drdreyy: 6:22am On Dec 02, 2016

3 Likes

Re: (photos) See The Biggest Backside In America by seankay(m): 7:09am On Dec 02, 2016
The biggest poo storage system

4 Likes

Re: (photos) See The Biggest Backside In America by Tyviv(f): 8:51am On Dec 02, 2016
This is large shocked

1 Like

Re: (photos) See The Biggest Backside In America by Nobody: 10:52am On Dec 02, 2016
seankay:
asin eh...
Re: (photos) See The Biggest Backside In America by pretydiva(f): 10:57am On Dec 02, 2016
Drdreyy:
There is one lady @my current place of work who is more curvy and with a bigger back side than her. The first day i resumed work there and noticed her, I couldn't believe what i was seeing, in short i have never come across such a woman physically in my life and I never thought i could come across such in Nigeria.

The woman is a sight to behold, any time i see her, i always stare with amazement.
big booty lovers will have sleepless nights after setting their eyes on her. I have been tempted several times to bring out my phone and take a shot of her back side, but it looks embarrassing to me.

I have made some background research, and I have discovered she is a yoruba woman, some staff are also telling me she is not yet married., but I wonder why a woman with such a gigantic back side is still single. I believe men should be all over her/rushing her.

I'm thinking of approaching her but I think she may be older than me.
I really wish I can Marry her and would never lust for women with big backside again for the rest of my life.
u want to marry a lady cos of her big booty..smh. No wonder marriages these days do not last undecided

2 Likes

Re: (photos) See The Biggest Backside In America by avonoshi(m): 11:32am On Dec 02, 2016
na matron for university of benin teaching hospital? grin grin grin grin
EVILFOREST:
This one na matron ooo
Re: (photos) See The Biggest Backside In America by avonoshi(m): 11:36am On Dec 02, 2016
congrats in advance for your new book too titled " on becoming " grin grin grin grin grin
Drdreyy:
There is one lady @my current place of work who is more curvy and with a bigger back side than her. The first day i resumed work there and noticed her, I couldn't believe what i was seeing, in short i have never come across such a woman physically in my life and I never thought i could come across such in Nigeria.

The woman is a sight to behold, any time i see her, i always stare with amazement.
big booty lovers will have sleepless nights after setting their eyes on her. I have been tempted several times to bring out my phone and take a shot of her back side, but it looks embarrassing to me.

I have made some background research, and I have discovered she is a yoruba woman, some staff are also telling me she is not yet married., but I wonder why a woman with such a gigantic back side is still single. I believe men should be all over her/rushing her.

I really wish I can Marry her and would never lust for women with big backside again for the rest of my life.
Re: (photos) See The Biggest Backside In America by avonoshi(m): 11:37am On Dec 02, 2016
LWKMD grin
seankay:
Re: (photos) See The Biggest Backside In America by avonoshi(m): 11:49am On Dec 02, 2016
cc:lalasticlala
Straight to FP
Re: (photos) See The Biggest Backside In America by Nobody: 11:55am On Dec 02, 2016
Op,l think you are misusing adjectives here.
Re: (photos) See The Biggest Backside In America by FreeSpirited: 12:03pm On Dec 02, 2016
Drdreyy:

Thief Ole
Re: (photos) See The Biggest Backside In America by Nobody: 12:18pm On Dec 02, 2016
Drdreyy:

another guy is currently fucking her from behind dey there dey write story for us, go and get what is urx

1 Like

Re: (photos) See The Biggest Backside In America by avonoshi(m): 12:38pm On Dec 02, 2016
How Mister? cheesy cheesy
ItsTheBachelor:

Op,l think you are misusing adjectives here.
Re: (photos) See The Biggest Backside In America by Nobody: 1:11pm On Dec 02, 2016
Is this real shocked
Re: (photos) See The Biggest Backside In America by Drdreyy: 2:24pm On Dec 02, 2016
pretydiva:
u want to marry a lady cos of her big booty..smh. No wonder marriages these days do not last undecided

You are not a man, so you won't understand.

I believe you have a flat behind to make this type of comment ., it seems you are jealous of ladies with big back sides, since you don't have.
Re: (photos) See The Biggest Backside In America by Drdreyy: 2:58pm On Dec 02, 2016
Re: (photos) See The Biggest Backside In America by Drdreyy: 3:13pm On Dec 02, 2016
Re: (photos) See The Biggest Backside In America by avonoshi(m): 2:15am On Dec 03, 2016
just passing grin
Drdreyy:

You are not a man, so you won't understand.

I believe you have a flat behind to make this type of comment ., it seems you are jealous of ladies with big back sides, since you don't have.
Re: (photos) See The Biggest Backside In America by avonoshi(m): 2:16am On Dec 03, 2016
this is what i call baricaded grin grin cool cool
Drdreyy:
@avonoshi, this is Noxolo Mampa, she has a similar curvy shape and gigantic booty with this Lady I'm talking about
Re: (photos) See The Biggest Backside In America by avonoshi(m): 1:19pm On Dec 03, 2016
check out this bootylicious award winner from Africa

Re: (photos) See The Biggest Backside In America by avonoshi(m): 1:22pm On Dec 03, 2016
Africans are more beautiful and most endowed
avonoshi:
check out this bootylicious award winner from Africa
Re: (photos) See The Biggest Backside In America by avonoshi(m): 2:09am On Dec 04, 2016
this one right here is actually endowed with boobs and booty making her B Square grin
avonoshi:
Africans are more beautiful and most endowed
Re: (photos) See The Biggest Backside In America by Drdreyy: 11:11am On Dec 04, 2016
Re: (photos) See The Biggest Backside In America by Drdreyy: 11:21am On Dec 04, 2016
Re: (photos) See The Biggest Backside In America by dangotesmummy: 12:06pm On Dec 04, 2016
Orobo re o grin

See shymexx and mr Brown Jay taste cheesy
Re: (photos) See The Biggest Backside In America by ShayGirl(f): 3:19pm On Dec 04, 2016
Oluwa ooooo shocked shocked shocked

I only pity the dicks that she sits on and also d toilet she sit to pooundecided
Re: (photos) See The Biggest Backside In America by avonoshi(m): 5:35pm On Dec 04, 2016
egbon mi, na nyansh be all this one sef, there is a woman within my locale that her ass is a bigger than that of @theonlyhydro, but fear no go let me snap am sha grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Munachi Abii Shows Off 23 Year Old Boyfriend. / Court Orders The Release Of Kemi Olunloyo's Travel Passport / Mercy Johnson Shows Off New Look By Flaunting Her Big Bum.. Hot/sexy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.