Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,079 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

Dabota Lawson To Sylvia Nduka: 'I'm Coming For You, You Crossed The Line!' - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dabota Lawson To Sylvia Nduka: 'I'm Coming For You, You Crossed The Line!' (40182 Views)

"I Will Come For You" - Dabota Lawson To Linda Ikeji Over Daughter's Paternity / Tacha Body Odour: Dabota Lawson To Sponsor Her With Skincare, Makeup Kits / Toke Makinwa To Annie Idibia 34th Birthday: 'I'm Coming To Share Your Husband' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dabota Lawson To Sylvia Nduka: 'I'm Coming For You, You Crossed The Line!' by AdoraAmadi: 6:43am On Dec 02, 2016

Ex beauty queens, Dabota Lawson and Sylvia Nduko wash linens in public and this might not go well. Recall that Dabota Lawson accused Sylvia of sleeping with her ex-hubby and still blowing her kisses on Instagram

Well, Slvia Nduka REACTED to that yesterday. Just this morning, Dabota Lawson has this to say in reaction to the post Sylvia made yesterday.

"The #JokeOfTheYear is you honey. And I really want to put this behind me as I promised your sisters but Its unfortunate you choose to publicly address out of 3 points ( my best friend and daughter ) the one that matters to you the most ( The Man) .

When you clearly understood from our conversation and your apology over the phone yesterday that the fact that you claim we are "sisters" and you didn't reach out to me after you heard I had a baby but started fueling rumors/ cracking jokes about who my Baby's father is and then coming on to my IG page to blow kisses is what pissed me off .

also considering you're the one who advice me to keep all of this low key, haba! No mother would tolerate that. . I mean I value you more than a man whose existence is totally irrelevant to me at this point in time and that has not and will never change, hence I never addressed all those allegations in the past.

as a matter of fact 99.9% I believe you won't stoop so low. But for my precious little baby, my heart and joy after 9 months and 12 hours of labor ? My dear you know I'm coming for you . You touched me where you're not supposed to, you crossed the line and hurt me big time, friends don't do that and that's why I got mad. But it's all good ."

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/12/im-coming-for-you-you-crossed-line-and.html

1 Like

Re: Dabota Lawson To Sylvia Nduka: 'I'm Coming For You, You Crossed The Line!' by Smellymouth: 6:46am On Dec 02, 2016
Seriously, honestly, sincerely, una two nor get sense...

97 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dabota Lawson To Sylvia Nduka: 'I'm Coming For You, You Crossed The Line!' by Nobody: 6:49am On Dec 02, 2016
see dem foolish fools, na dem dem

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dabota Lawson To Sylvia Nduka: 'I'm Coming For You, You Crossed The Line!' by softMarket(m): 6:53am On Dec 02, 2016
We need to know what really happened....

Let them come and wash their linens publicly.....infact they should come with all their clothes!!! grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Dabota Lawson To Sylvia Nduka: 'I'm Coming For You, You Crossed The Line!' by Doctorfitz: 6:56am On Dec 02, 2016
U c y it's good for a man to be rich?

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dabota Lawson To Sylvia Nduka: 'I'm Coming For You, You Crossed The Line!' by Tallesty1(m): 7:14am On Dec 02, 2016
softMarket:
We need to know what really happened....

Let them come and wash their linens publicly.....infact they should come with all their clothes!!! grin grin
You like gossip eeh

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dabota Lawson To Sylvia Nduka: 'I'm Coming For You, You Crossed The Line!' by Nobody: 7:43am On Dec 02, 2016
story for the gods! Some girls are their own "worstest" enemy..just negodu!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dabota Lawson To Sylvia Nduka: 'I'm Coming For You, You Crossed The Line!' by Nobody: 7:44am On Dec 02, 2016
Smellymouth:
Seriously, una two nor get sense...

half sense gan dem no get grin

5 Likes

Re: Dabota Lawson To Sylvia Nduka: 'I'm Coming For You, You Crossed The Line!' by Smellymouth: 7:59am On Dec 02, 2016
Jarizod:

half sense gan dem no get grin

cheesy grin

All dese cucumber ladies sef...

8 Likes

Re: Dabota Lawson To Sylvia Nduka: 'I'm Coming For You, You Crossed The Line!' by Nobody: 8:03am On Dec 02, 2016
Smellymouth:

cheesy grin
All dese cucumber ladies sef...
Their matter don tire me grin

2 Likes

Re: Dabota Lawson To Sylvia Nduka: 'I'm Coming For You, You Crossed The Line!' by herzern1(m): 10:40am On Dec 02, 2016
On a Friday Morninq....??
Re: Dabota Lawson To Sylvia Nduka: 'I'm Coming For You, You Crossed The Line!' by emmabest2000(m): 10:41am On Dec 02, 2016
This people sef ...

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dabota Lawson To Sylvia Nduka: 'I'm Coming For You, You Crossed The Line!' by TINALETC3(f): 10:41am On Dec 02, 2016
Shoutout to al d beauty Queens wtout brains tongue

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dabota Lawson To Sylvia Nduka: 'I'm Coming For You, You Crossed The Line!' by adewumiopeyemi(m): 10:42am On Dec 02, 2016
seriously the two realy need to receive sense.. i shake head

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dabota Lawson To Sylvia Nduka: 'I'm Coming For You, You Crossed The Line!' by fratermathy(m): 10:42am On Dec 02, 2016
Cat fight.

4 Likes

Re: Dabota Lawson To Sylvia Nduka: 'I'm Coming For You, You Crossed The Line!' by DrObum(m): 10:42am On Dec 02, 2016
See this 2 ashawo ooooo!

Common gerrahia!

1 Like

Re: Dabota Lawson To Sylvia Nduka: 'I'm Coming For You, You Crossed The Line!' by Funkyswagzz(m): 10:43am On Dec 02, 2016
Pls I dont need a headache.. im already feelin dizzy angry angry
Re: Dabota Lawson To Sylvia Nduka: 'I'm Coming For You, You Crossed The Line!' by MrImole: 10:43am On Dec 02, 2016
What's this?

1 Like

Re: Dabota Lawson To Sylvia Nduka: 'I'm Coming For You, You Crossed The Line!' by Batlan01: 10:43am On Dec 02, 2016
Abeg I taya.. dabota Lawson abi wetin b dah ur name, beta shet up now... how many person husband and boyfriend U dorn bleep? u cum dey lament wen de babe collect "big fish" 4 ur hand.

2 Likes

Re: Dabota Lawson To Sylvia Nduka: 'I'm Coming For You, You Crossed The Line!' by YeyeGirl(f): 10:43am On Dec 02, 2016
Brainless girls... Fighting in public!!! haba.. C as d other one carry face lyk okpa without crayfish... mtchewwwww angry
Re: Dabota Lawson To Sylvia Nduka: 'I'm Coming For You, You Crossed The Line!' by LesbianBoy(m): 10:43am On Dec 02, 2016
Who says money is not good! Just negodu how this two oloshos are fighting on top one UGLY man! grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Dabota Lawson To Sylvia Nduka: 'I'm Coming For You, You Crossed The Line!' by Nobody: 10:44am On Dec 02, 2016
This beauty paegent stuff had become a sham. This is not the same crown that agbani and others wore. This ones are just cucumber representatives undecided lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: Dabota Lawson To Sylvia Nduka: 'I'm Coming For You, You Crossed The Line!' by Nobody: 10:44am On Dec 02, 2016
Their problem
Is not my problem
Their problem dey for their brain o......
Re: Dabota Lawson To Sylvia Nduka: 'I'm Coming For You, You Crossed The Line!' by holluwai(m): 10:45am On Dec 02, 2016
Abeg make them come sleep with me. grin
Re: Dabota Lawson To Sylvia Nduka: 'I'm Coming For You, You Crossed The Line!' by oluwamile(m): 10:45am On Dec 02, 2016
na una sabi..Gold diggers..today is my birthday please show me some luv

11 Likes

Re: Dabota Lawson To Sylvia Nduka: 'I'm Coming For You, You Crossed The Line!' by soberdrunk(m): 10:45am On Dec 02, 2016
Money good oooo!!! See as two fine gehs' dey fight untop "old papa" when young fine boys like me dey area angry angry
Re: Dabota Lawson To Sylvia Nduka: 'I'm Coming For You, You Crossed The Line!' by pretydiva(f): 10:49am On Dec 02, 2016
I 'll keep saying it. 99.9% of these so called beauty queens r wh.ores

6 Likes

Re: Dabota Lawson To Sylvia Nduka: 'I'm Coming For You, You Crossed The Line!' by ashewoboy(m): 10:50am On Dec 02, 2016
mhiz:
This beauty paegent stuff had become a sham. This is not the same crown that agbani and others wore. This ones are just cucumber representatives undecided lipsrsealed

you nvr use cucumber before?lie.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ice Prince Hot Girlfriend Reveals Cleavage In New Birthday Photos / Timi Dakolo & His Wife Busola Perform 'Iyawo Mi' On Stage(pics / Meet Jim Iyke`s Kid Sister Natasha (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.