Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,109 members, 7,835,742 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ozu Item, Bende, In Abia - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ozu Item, Bende, In Abia (16886 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Attack Nindem, Southern Kaduna (Viewers' Discretion) / This Is How Dilapidated Ubahu-Ozu Road In Enugu Is Right Now! / Uchechi Okwu Kanu At Biafran Children Conference In Abia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ozu Item, Bende, In Abia by asorocker: 3:05pm On Dec 02, 2016
CXLVII:

They re naturally cowards, they just ONLY very good at chest-beating. Ojukwu exhibited such trait to when he had to abandon his people and fled through an airstrip. Outright cowardice!

When Abia people revenged , it was a yoruba man that carried fulani matter on head like a vulture carrying the dead meat of another animal on its head

A group, Conference of Minority Tribes of Nigeria has threatened to drag the leadership of the Indigenous of People of Biafra the International Criminal Court

- The group called on the Nigerian government to hold the IPOB responsible for the recent killings northerners in Abia state

- It cautioned the federal government to start monitoring all the activities of the IPOB
A group, the Conference of Minority Tribes of Nigeria (CMTN) on Monday, April 11, called on the Nigerian government to hold all leaders of the Indigenous People of Biafra responsible for killings of Hausa-Fulani in Abia state.

Speaking at a press briefing in Abuja, the secretary general of the group, Samson Babalola said the killings of five Northern Nigerians as alleged by the Department of State Services is a crime against humanity

Describing the killings as a blow the belt incident threatening the cordial relationship between ethnic nationals in Nigeria, Babalola said the group is set to drag the leadership of the IPOB to the International Criminal Court (ICC) over the alleged killings by the group.

Babalola said: "However, by killing these innocent people, whose only offence is possibly that they were of a different ethnic stock from IPOB, these separatists have proven that they do not deserve and must never get the backing of other tribes and ethnic nationalities in the country."

https://politics.naij.com/795708-hold-ipob-leadership-responsibility-killings-northerners-abia-state-group-says.html
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ozu Item, Bende, In Abia by asorocker: 3:12pm On Dec 02, 2016
wexyee:
hmmmmmmm i tot this people re the ones insulting the middle belt for not doing annything ?? I hope nw they knw the full wrath of this evil....... god save nigeria

Fulani question would have been resolved a long time ago but for Middle belters who will always join fulanis against igbos , the middle belters and yourbas will always turn around and back the fulani against igbos
Albert Ella and Edward Omaga are middle belters.

A civil rights activist, Comrade Albert Ella has lodged a criminal complaint at the International Criminal Court in The Hague, against members of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) and its leader, Nnamdi Kanu, following the revelation by the Department of State Services (DSS) that five persons of Hausa-Fulani extraction were abducted, killed and buried in shallow graves, amidst fifty other unidentified persons at Isuikwato Local Government Area of Abia State, South-Eastern Nigeria.

The Complaint which was made through his lawyer,
Edward Omaga, Esq. of Graylaw Solicitors accused IPOB members and leader of committing grave crimes against humanity.

The lawyer alleged that the records show that the said fifty unidentified persons, whose dead bodies the DSS had exhumed but hidden for security reasons, were murdered by IPOB with the use of chemicals and other dangerous instruments against the Rome Statute.
These unidentified persons who are also suspected to be of the Hausa-Fulani stock are entitled to right to life as guaranteed under Chapter IV of the Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, African Charter on Human and Peoples Rights and other international human rights instruments. Therefore, they (even in death) and their relatives, sympathizers and dependants deserve justice from the ICC as a matter of urgency.
The Complaint dated 13th April, 2016 which was filed on 19th April, 2016 at the ICC has been acknowledged by Leigh Swigart, a Senior Trial Attorney in the Office of the Prosecutor.
Omaga said the Complaint seeks to expose the divisive and gruesome activities of IPOB in recent times while requesting the ICC, being the international court of last resort, to open investigation and prosecute Mazi Nnamdi Kanu and other members of his group who claimed to be freedom fighters, since Nigerian courts are unwilling genuinely to bring them to book.
Mr. Wolfgang Bendler, a German based legal practitioner on the List of Counsel at the ICC has been appointed to work full time on this case as international head of the legal team to be assisted by Mr. Omaga.
“We commiserate with families of those who lost their lives in the hands of IPOB and assure all well meaning Nigerians that justice devoid of political undertone is tenable.
“The end will soon come for all the purveyors of evil and iniquity in this country. We are not asking those who had associated with IPOB in the hope of using intellect and due process to pursue self-determination to forget their quest.
“However, it is now apparent that IPOB is no longer the vehicle for the actualization of the “Republic of Biafra” as vigorously sought by forefathers of the Igbo people.
We look forward to obtaining justice for the sake of humanity at The Hague where it is settled that the most serious crimes of concern to the international community as as a whole must not go unpunished”.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ozu Item, Bende, In Abia by Twistaray(m): 3:21pm On Dec 02, 2016
asorocker:

When Abia people revenged , it was a yoruba man that carried fulani matter on head like a vulture carrying the dead meat of another animal on its head

grin

Yoruba must be very powerful to have been able to prevent the almighty brave ibo like ojukwu, right?

grin

Dude, stop blaming yorubas for every misfortune that befall you abeg.

Go and fight back and stop hiding behind your keyboard to lament and blame yorubas grin

Cowards iiiii cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ozu Item, Bende, In Abia by ianSweet(f): 3:28pm On Dec 02, 2016
ezeagu:

Is it Ngwa lad that youths were crying and protesting on the motorway because Fulani was raping their women.

You see, this you peoples problem, if it had happened to other southerners it would be because they are cowards and not the Igbo, if it had happened in another Igbo state, they are the cowards, now it's happening in your state and you've managed to demarcate yourself, soon you'll be talking about how your section of the village is braver than the rest. And then yo people will be coming online to do Anambra vs. Imo, Abia vs. Kafanchan.

Ndi Igbo can be fucking stupid at times.

As in ehn. These igbo chestbeaters really amuse me.
When fulanis were on rampage in the middlebelt, there was no amount of insults, laughing and mocking we did not get from Igbos who boasted that fulanis can never attack Igbo land.
Fulanis finally attacked Enugu and the shameless Igbos from Abia, Anambra e.t.c claim that the Enugu people arr cowards and such can never happen in interior Igbo land.
Now it is happening in Abia state and Ngwa people are now calling their fellow statesmen cowards claiming that it cannot happen in their own part of the state.

These people are really completely shameless!
Very soon it will happen in Ngwa land in the Abia state and they will have another excuse.

5 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ozu Item, Bende, In Abia by asorocker: 3:30pm On Dec 02, 2016
Twistaray:

grin

Yoruba must be very powerful to have been able to prevent the almighty brave ibo like ojukwu, right?

grin

Dude, stop blaming yorubas for every misfortune that befall you abeg.

Go and fight back and stop hiding behind your keyboard to lament and blame yorubas grin

Cowards iiiii cheesy

did you read the post at all , it was a yoruba activist Samson Babalola fighting for the slain fulani who dragged igbos before ICC , does it not matter to you that the same yorubas and middle belters wailed more than the North after the Jan 15 1966 coup was done to liberate the South west that was engulfed in Crisis.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ozu Item, Bende, In Abia by Twistaray(m): 3:35pm On Dec 02, 2016
asorocker:

did you read the post at all , it was a yoruba activist Samson Babalola fighting for the slain fulani who dragged igbos before ICC , does it not matter to you that the same yorubas and middle belters wailed more than the North after the Jan 15 1966 coup was done to liberate the South west that was engulfed in Crisis.

O really?
Well,i dont see those yorubas that's been given you nightmares hence shouting their name like your life,victory depends on it.

Oya go now go defend abia no one is stopping you.

grin

Like seriously dude,you want to blame yoruba now?

Lmaoooooo grin

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ozu Item, Bende, In Abia by wexyee: 3:39pm On Dec 02, 2016
asorocker:

Fulani question would have been resolved a long time ago but for Middle belters who will always join fulanis against igbos , the middle belters and yourbas will always turn around and back the fulani against igbos

so re u trying to justify wat the ipob did?........ Cuss i cant wrap my head around wat u wrote
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ozu Item, Bende, In Abia by asorocker: 3:39pm On Dec 02, 2016
Twistaray:

O really?
Well,i dont see those yorubas that's been given you nightmares hence shouting their name like your life,victory depends on it.

Oya go now go defend abia no one is stopping you.

grin

Like seriously dude,you want to blame yoruba now?

Lmaoooooo grin
i am through with this back and forth argument , Thanks
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ozu Item, Bende, In Abia by dragonking3: 3:39pm On Dec 02, 2016
yedidiah:
Dem better no play enter The Great South South if dem no want make we use dem create awarenessangry
Dem no born them Well. Their territory na for SE.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ozu Item, Bende, In Abia by ianSweet(f): 3:40pm On Dec 02, 2016
asorocker:

When Igbos revenge and kill them and their leaders , it is the same middle belters that will turn around to join them to fight igbos.

Sometime early this year when igbos revenged and 50 graves of fulani herdsmen were found in Abia state , it was a middle belter and yourbas that threathened to drag igbos before ICJ and AI for abuse of human rights and genocide against fulani herdsmen.

Our problem is not fulani but the vultures and hyena that will join fulani to fight igbos. Igbos would have settled fulani issues along time ago but for vultures and hyenas

U are very silly for this comment.
No middlebelter has any business with fulani, why should we defend them for any reason? U dont just have anything to say.
Igbos even attack middlebelters and yoruba muslims in the east during crisis mistaking our people for Hausa-fulanis and yet we have never launched an attack on igbos living in our midst.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ozu Item, Bende, In Abia by asorocker: 3:41pm On Dec 02, 2016
wexyee:
so re u trying to justify wat the ipob did?........ Cuss i cant wrap my head around wat u wrote
even if ipob did it , it was in response and a counter attack to what fulanis did in Enugu and umunneochi.

why folks in middle belt and south west wailed blue murder over what they claim ipob did but did nothing over what fulanis did to igbos and do even to middle belt and south west is what i still cannot fathom.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ozu Item, Bende, In Abia by asorocker: 3:45pm On Dec 02, 2016
ianSweet:

U are very silly for this comment.
No middlebelter has any business with fulani, why should we defend them for any reason? U dont just have anything to say.
Igbos even attack middlebelters and yoruba muslims in the east during crisis mistaking our people for Hausa-fulanis and yet we have never launched an attack on igbos living in our midst.
you are even more silly to have overlooked the fact that middle belters Edward Omaga and Comrade Albert Ella took ipob leaders to ICC when 50 shallow graves of fulani were discovered in Abia but looked the other way when Fulani invaded enugu and umunneochi.

what is the business of middle belters Edward Omaga and Comrade Albert Ella over discovery of shallow graves in Abia

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ozu Item, Bende, In Abia by Twistaray(m): 3:45pm On Dec 02, 2016
asorocker:

i am through with this back and forth argument , Thanks

Dude, I don't enjoy doing this either. That is, I don't derive joy,happiness in such an unfortunate events like these.

Infact, I condemn such barbaric mayhem on innocent people but it's rather irritating and cowardice to blame YORUBA people for every misfortune or unpleasant events such as these.

abeg.thats enough cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ozu Item, Bende, In Abia by ElsonMorali: 3:47pm On Dec 02, 2016
OILSOUP:
[size=15pt]BUHARI HAVE DEPLOYED FULANI AND ARMY TO RAPE AND MURDER NDIIGBO 4 CELEBRATING CHRIST THIS CHRISTMAS.[/b][/size]

@Bolded, don't you think the time spent online could be better utilized getting some education?

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ozu Item, Bende, In Abia by ianSweet(f): 3:48pm On Dec 02, 2016
asorocker:

Any Judas can be paid to betray his people. Which christian in Nigeria ass-licks the hausa-fulanis like Rochas Okorocha or Chibike Amechi? Are these not core igbo men?
Any idiot can represent any group of people (even his enemies) when paid the right amount of cash!
That does not mean these people speak the minds of middlebelters.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ozu Item, Bende, In Abia by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 3:50pm On Dec 02, 2016
ezeagu:

Is it Ngwa lad that youths were crying and protesting on the motorway because Fulani was raping their women.

You see, this you peoples problem, if it had happened to other southerners it would be because they are cowards and not the Igbo, if it had happened in another Igbo state, they are the cowards, now it's happening in your state and you've managed to demarcate yourself, soon you'll be talking about how your section of the village is braver than the rest. And then yo people will be coming online to do Anambra vs. Imo, Abia vs. Kafanchan.

Ndi Igbo can be fucking stupid at times.

What is Ngwa lad you idioot, we don't have such thing there and as far I know, there was never a rape in Ngwa land by fulani man before, Lair! Give me the link of rape story of shut up for life, do you think Ngwas are coward like your kind? Mumu.

The fact is that Fulanis will never try shiit in Ngwaland the day they try such, they will end up in soup.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ozu Item, Bende, In Abia by ianSweet(f): 3:52pm On Dec 02, 2016
asorocker:

you are even more silly to have overlooked the fact that middle belters Edward Omaga and Comrade Albert Ella took ipob leaders to ICC when 50 shallow graves of fulani were discovered in Abia but looked the other way when Fulani invaded enugu and umunneochi.

what is the business of middle belters Edward Omaga and Comrade Albert Ella over discovery of shallow graves in Abia

Hausa fulanis have always been playing with the minds of our people (both middlebelters n southernerns).
Anybody can be paid to speak for anybody.
Hausa-fulanis also have their own igbo spokesmen in Igbo land. Edward Omaga or whoever cannot speak for the tens of millions of middlebelters. Jeeeez!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ozu Item, Bende, In Abia by nyabinghi(m): 4:00pm On Dec 02, 2016
Igbos and cowardice are like 5 and 6

4 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ozu Item, Bende, In Abia by xolomonstrides(m): 4:03pm On Dec 02, 2016
sinistermind:
And Nigeria military is mounting blockade at Niger Bridge, while the real war is going on inner communities. I'm just tired
If they had entered the towns before this incident, would you sinistermind and other people not say the army has declared war against the Igbo people?

Be honest....

My own is this....call your governors to do the needful instead of always looking for federal agencies to blame... Fayose no be person?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ozu Item, Bende, In Abia by xolomonstrides(m): 4:06pm On Dec 02, 2016
ElsonMorali:

@Bolded, don't you think the time spent online could be better utilized getting some education?
Ask am ooo

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ozu Item, Bende, In Abia by DeYoungJoe(m): 4:11pm On Dec 02, 2016
vicadex07:
Lmao... I feel no pity for those useless IPOD people. Cowards... all of them. Fulani herdsmen raping them on a daily basis on their own ancestral land and all they can do is wail online, fast and pray.

Na only mouth them get. If this were to have happen on Yoruba soil, this thread would have reached up to 10 pages

After rain, comes sunshine.
he who laughs last.......
very soon u'll come back to this Nairaland and hail SE
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ozu Item, Bende, In Abia by afanide: 4:21pm On Dec 02, 2016
I cant believe my Aba brothers are sleeping on this
ABA shocked NO! This is unbelieveable

Want to start EXPORTATION BUSINESS (Bitter Kola, Smoked fish, Ginger, Egusi, Cocoa)? Contact me via my signature below.....
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ozu Item, Bende, In Abia by vicadex07(m): 4:34pm On Dec 02, 2016
DeYoungJoe:

After rain, comes sunshine.
he who laughs last.......
very soon u'll come back to this Nairaland and hail SE

why are you quoting me I resemble Fulani for your eye? Leave the internet and go and confront the fulani herdsmen raping your womeb and pillaging your farmlands... COWARD

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ozu Item, Bende, In Abia by rhektor(m): 4:43pm On Dec 02, 2016
They are done with Enugu now it is Abia next land to conquer is Anambra iPod yoot una dey sleep?

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ozu Item, Bende, In Abia by vicadex07(m): 4:44pm On Dec 02, 2016
asorocker:

ode, be there arguing online while the Fulani herdsmen continually ransack your villages.... coward IPOB youths

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ozu Item, Bende, In Abia by johnsonedidiong(m): 4:54pm On Dec 02, 2016
buhari is behind this wickedness is this not a scam
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ozu Item, Bende, In Abia by lordmans(m): 4:56pm On Dec 02, 2016
ShootToKill:

At least there is no Emirate there yet like we have in the land of those defeated by ovulating dahomey women and flogged by the marauding sons of the caliphate- grin grin

D ovulating amazons of Dahomey u said. Wel thank ur ancestors dey were fortunate enorf nt to witness d damages dere menstrual spillage cld cause.

And talking of d emirate, its already at ur backyard. The whole kingdoms in hausaland has Hausa-speaking kings with Fulani blood. A big chunk of ur leaders today ar tied to d emirate for survival. Ever asked y ur beloved Rochas s building biggest mosques in d heart of igboland?

Even d men of igbo blood in d military who had risen to d top always demonstrated dere allegiance to dat same emirate by being hausa-speaking.

Check which of one of dem s nt at least fluent in Hausa or Yoruba?

Stop deceiving ursef which empty chest beating d solution lies in a united southern front n agenda. D death of any single southerner irrespective of zone shd b a concern to d other southern groups.

Till den we ar all chasing a mirage.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ozu Item, Bende, In Abia by vicadex07(m): 5:01pm On Dec 02, 2016
asorocker:

When Igbos revenge and kill them and their leaders , it is the same middle belters that will turn around to join them to fight igbos.

Sometime early this year when igbos revenged and 50 graves of fulani herdsmen were found in Abia state , it was a middle belter and yourbas that threathened to drag igbos before ICJ and AI for abuse of human rights and genocide against fulani herdsmen.

Our problem is not fulani but the vultures and hyena that will join fulani to fight igbos. Igbos would have settled fulani issues along time ago but for vultures and hyenas

well, vultures feasts only on dead stinking bodies and you Igbo people stink so much with your foul mouths. Had this same occurrence happened to the middle belters for instance, this thread would have been overpopulated with chest beating Iyob youths

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ozu Item, Bende, In Abia by vicadex07(m): 5:06pm On Dec 02, 2016
ShootToKill:

At least there is no Emirate there yet like we have in the land of those defeated by ovulating dahomey women and flogged by the marauding sons of the caliphate- grin grin

dumbass... seems you need a little lesson on history

https://oldnaija./2016/09/17/the-egba-dahomey-war-1851-1864/

http://www.africaresource.com/rasta/sesostris-the-great-the-egyptian-hercules/the-egbas-the-owus-and-the-dahomeans-african-history/comment-page-1/

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ozu Item, Bende, In Abia by ezeagu(m): 5:28pm On Dec 02, 2016
NgwaManNaija4LF:

What is Ngwa lad you idioot, we don't have such thing there and as far I know, there was never a rape in Ngwa land by fulani man before, Lair! Give me the link of rape story of shut up for life, do you think Ngwas are coward like your kind? Mumu.

The fact is that Fulanis will never try shiit in Ngwaland the day they try such, they will end up in soup.

[size=14pt]"While receiving the member representing Aba North/Aba South federal constituency, Hon. Ossy Prestige in Aba, the people of Aba La Ohazu community in Aba South council area of Abia, sent a save our soul message to government over the activities of herdsmen in the area. “We are seeking assistance to Aba La Ohazu farmers who were affected by Fulani herdsmen rampage on their farm crops. Our crops were destroyed by the Fulani cows. We are law abiding citizens, we won’t take the law into our hands,” their spokesman, Eze I.I. Nankwu, told the lawmaker."[/size]

Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/08/murder-seminarian-tales-herdsmens-attacks-igboland/

Shame on you for turning your back and disassociating with other Igbo people when times are down, that is the real cowardice.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ozu Item, Bende, In Abia by goldman777: 6:25pm On Dec 02, 2016
asorocker:

abeg make we hear word a coward always blames others for his problem's.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ozu Item, Bende, In Abia by uncleade(m): 6:38pm On Dec 02, 2016
THE IGBOS SHOULD EMANCIPATE THEMSELVES FROM THE FULANI HERDSMEN BEFORE THINKING OF EMANCIPATING THEMSELVES FROM NIGERIA.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Akeredolu Goes To Court Of Appeal To Dissolve Ondo Councils / Anambra PDP, Godwin Maduka, Bianca Ojukwu And Lessons From APGA / Amotekun Arrests Six Suspected Looters In Ondo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.