Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

Diego Odoh Okenyodo Celebrates His 42nd Birthday Today - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Diego Odoh Okenyodo Celebrates His 42nd Birthday Today (536 Views)

Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today / Chimamanda Adichie Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today / Wole Soyinka Celebrates His 83rd Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Diego Odoh Okenyodo Celebrates His 42nd Birthday Today by lalasticlala(m): 8:50am On Dec 02, 2016
Odoh Diego Okenyodo (born December 2, 1974) is a Nigerian writer, pharmacist, activist poet and journalist, who is one of the founders of Kaduna Writers' League, KWL. He is also one of the Directors of Splendors Of Dawn Poetry Foundation. He co-edited Camouflage: Best of contemporary writing from Nigeria, an anthology of new Nigerian writers. The anthology included works by the most renowned contemporary Nigerian writers such as Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie and Helon Habila.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diego_Odoh_Okenyodo

Re: Diego Odoh Okenyodo Celebrates His 42nd Birthday Today by freesinzu(m): 8:51am On Dec 02, 2016
Hbd

1 Like

Re: Diego Odoh Okenyodo Celebrates His 42nd Birthday Today by Rrabbit: 9:04am On Dec 02, 2016
I came in because of the Op!

I can't believe what I'm seeing!

***brings out hand to shake King Lalasticlala***
Re: Diego Odoh Okenyodo Celebrates His 42nd Birthday Today by Flexherbal(m): 9:20am On Dec 02, 2016
Happy birthday to him!
Re: Diego Odoh Okenyodo Celebrates His 42nd Birthday Today by boman2014: 5:27pm On Dec 03, 2016
wish him all the best
Re: Diego Odoh Okenyodo Celebrates His 42nd Birthday Today by Bishops10(m): 11:57am On Dec 04, 2016
I don't understand... Lala your thread never reach promises land??

(1) (Reply)

Lovers Of Books, Get In Here!!!! / Her Love Changed Me / [fiction] Despicable Me; Sins Of The Times By Nwauwa Justice Duke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.