Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,744 members, 7,824,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Where Can One Buy Good Light Fittings In Lagos - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Where Can One Buy Good Light Fittings In Lagos (3083 Views)

Buy Your Genuine Electricals Online: Switches, Sockets, Light Fittings Etc / Light Fittings / Our Electrical Installations (conduit, Wiring & Fittings) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can One Buy Good Light Fittings In Lagos by nonoski: 8:58am On Dec 02, 2016
Please where can I buy good electrical fittings in Lagos
Specifically wall brackets and chandeliers.

Thanks
Re: Where Can One Buy Good Light Fittings In Lagos by mufutau55(m): 5:27pm On Dec 02, 2016
nonoski:

Thanks

Contact Allcopacetic here on Nairaland.... he got good stuffs not fake ones o.
AllCopacetic 08089847820 (he is also on WhatsApp)
buzorokeke@gmail.com

https://www.nairaland.com/2941901/watch-space-electrical-showcase-review

@AllCopacetic

Hajji M.

2 Likes

Re: Where Can One Buy Good Light Fittings In Lagos by allCopacetic: 12:51am On Dec 03, 2016
mufutau55:

Contact Allcopacetic here on Nairaland.... he got good stuffs not fake ones o.
AllCopacetic 08089847820 (he is also on WhatsApp)
buzorokeke@gmail.com

https://www.nairaland.com/2941901/watch-space-electrical-showcase-review

@AllCopacetic

Hajji M.
Thanks chief
Re: Where Can One Buy Good Light Fittings In Lagos by mufutau55(m): 1:40am On Dec 03, 2016
allCopacetic:

Thanks chief

Always.

Hajji M.
Re: Where Can One Buy Good Light Fittings In Lagos by Macbroomy: 11:18am On Dec 20, 2016
allCopacetic actually exceeded my expectation when I visited his showroom at Alaba International market. In short, I got value for my money. Besides, his professional advice not only saved me a huge amount of money but it also ensured I got the best deal comparably possible. I will repeat my visit to his showroom Friday 30th Dec to finally shop for the lightings. I already got all the sockets and switches, they are lovely they made my wife's eye pop (lol). Thanks Mr. Chibuzor Okeke (allCopacetic)

2 Likes

Re: Where Can One Buy Good Light Fittings In Lagos by allCopacetic: 6:13pm On Dec 20, 2016
Macbroomy:
allCopacetic actually exceeded my expectation when I visited his showroom at Alaba International market. In short, I got value for my money. Besides, his professional advice not only saved me a huge amount of money but it also ensured I got the best deal comparably possible. I will repeat my visit to his showroom Friday 30th Dec to finally shop for the lightings. I already got all the sockets and switches, they are lovely they made my wife's eye pop (lol). Thanks Mr. Chibuzor Okeke (allCopacetic)
Ah, oga mi you dey here? grin thanks so much for the kind words Mr Rotimi.
I'm glad you're very satisfied.
Re: Where Can One Buy Good Light Fittings In Lagos by Omolola44: 11:24am On Jun 16, 2017
Just visit www.homewox.ng they are a home decor site. I am sure you will find something useful in their lighting section. Just follow this link https://www.homewox.ng/lighting
nonoski:

Thanks
Re: Where Can One Buy Good Light Fittings In Lagos by lane7: 12:24pm On Apr 16, 2019
Have you seen Light fittings on (Ceiling, Wall, Floor, and Table Lamps) on https://www.lane7.ng/lighting ?

Our goal is to assemble and retail high-value fixtures and furnishings to the Nigerian market at a highly discounted price than you get in physical stores.

We will be happy to engage you on 08170005263

Regards.
Re: Where Can One Buy Good Light Fittings In Lagos by preciselighting: 8:23am On Mar 30, 2020
Grab the best home decor lighting fixtures online in Nigeria at Precise Lighting with best prices.
* Express delivery in Lagos Only
* Nationwide delivery available.
* Secure online payment

https://preciselighting.ng/

Re: Where Can One Buy Good Light Fittings In Lagos by Tjscale(m): 1:44pm On Oct 25, 2021
CSlightingng.com is Nigeria's best source for home lighting. At CS Lighting, our goal is to provide the best selection of lighting fixtures, lamps at the lowest prices, and with unmatched customer service. On our website, you can shop from the comfort of your home and we deliver to you swiftly.

Contact us today for your Table, Floor, Wall, Pendant, Ceiling Lamps, and Chandeliers.
We look forward to hearing from you and we are sure to give your home an awesome look and feel like never before.

www.cslightingng.com

(1) (Reply)

Own A Plot Of Land In Fast Developing Epe With N1.5m per plot / Graphitex Paint Available At Affordable Price / Cost To Lay Foundation For 3 Bedroom And Two Self Contains Behind

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.