Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,087 members, 7,811,046 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:34 PM

The 20 Seconds That Can Lead You To Jannah (Paradise) - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / The 20 Seconds That Can Lead You To Jannah (Paradise) (11061 Views)

Justice: Insulting Prophet Muhammad Can Lead You In Jail / Your Phone May Lead You To HELL FIRE. / 10 Major Ways Of Getting To Jannah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The 20 Seconds That Can Lead You To Jannah (Paradise) by Nobody: 9:25am On Dec 02, 2016
[size=16]Chief Of Dua For Forgiveness To Paradise Is Sayyadul Istighfar [/size][size=15]

ﺍﻟﻠَّﻬُﻢَّ ﺃَﻧْﺖَ ﺭَﺑِّﻲ ﻟّﺎ ﺇِﻟَﻪَ ﺇِﻟَّﺎ ﺃَﻧْﺖ، ﺧَﻠَﻘْﺘَﻨِﻲ ﻭَﺃَﻧَﺎ ﻋَﺒْﺪُﻙَ، ﻭَﺃَﻧَﺎ ﻋَﻠَﻰ ﻋَﻬْﺪِﻙَ ﻭَﻭَﻋْﺪِﻙَ ﻣَﺎ ﺍﺳْﺘَﻄَﻌْﺖ، ﺃَﻋُﻮﺫُ ﺑِﻚَ ﻣِﻦْ ﺷَﺮِّ ﻣَﺎ ﺻَﻨَﻌْﺖ، ﺃَﺑُﻮﺀُ ﻟَﻚَ ﺑِﻨِﻌْﻤَﺘِﻚَ ﻋَﻠَﻲَّ، ﻭَﺃَﺑُﻮﺀُ ﺑِﺬَﻧْﺒِﻲ ﻓَﺎﻏْﻔِﺮ ﻟِﻲ ﻓَﺈِﻧَّﻪُ ﻟَﺎ ﻳَﻐْﻔِﺮُ ﺍﻟﺬُّﻧُﻮﺏَ ﺇِﻟَّﺎ ﺃَﻧْﺖ

Allahumma anta rabbee la ilaha illa anta, khalaqtanee wa-ana ‘abduka, wa-ana ‘alaa ‘ahdika wawa’dika mas-tata’tu, a’oothu bika min sharri ma sana’tu, aboo-o laka bini’matika ‘alaya, wa-aboo-o bizambee, faghfir lee, fa-innahu la yaghfiruz-zunooba illa ant.

O Allah, You are my Lord, none has the right to be worshiped except You, You created me and I am Your servant and I abide to Your covenant and promise [to honor it] as best I can, I take refuge in You from the evil of which I committed. I acknowledge Your favor upon me and I acknowledge my sin, so forgive forgive me, for verily none can forgive sin except You.’ [/size]

The Prophet, Sallallahu Alayhi Wa Aalihi Wa Sallam, added, “If somebody recites it during the day with firm faith in it and dies on the same day before the evening, he will be from the people of [size=18]Paradise[/size] and if somebody recites it at night with firm faith in it and dies before the morning he will be from the people of [size=18] Paradise.” [/size] [Sahih Al-Bukhari, Volume 8, Book 75, Number 318]

42 Likes 13 Shares

Re: The 20 Seconds That Can Lead You To Jannah (Paradise) by Nobody: 10:09am On Dec 02, 2016
Ameen thummaAmeen

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The 20 Seconds That Can Lead You To Jannah (Paradise) by Jafar1: 2:54pm On Dec 02, 2016
AMEEN

4 Likes

Re: The 20 Seconds That Can Lead You To Jannah (Paradise) by badruu(m): 2:56pm On Dec 02, 2016
I'm just lucky to be a Muslim

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: The 20 Seconds That Can Lead You To Jannah (Paradise) by ali1saidu(m): 2:57pm On Dec 02, 2016
Jazakallahu khairan

5 Likes

Re: The 20 Seconds That Can Lead You To Jannah (Paradise) by Freelancer007(m): 2:58pm On Dec 02, 2016
Alhamdulillah for being a Muslim.

12 Likes

Re: The 20 Seconds That Can Lead You To Jannah (Paradise) by kaycious: 3:13pm On Dec 02, 2016
ameen. thanks for sharing the prayers. what a privilege for me to be a muslim. Oh Allah let me not depart from the religion of islam and make islam the path of my offspring. amin.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: The 20 Seconds That Can Lead You To Jannah (Paradise) by mrnuur(m): 3:16pm On Dec 02, 2016
Lots of bonuses in Islam

15 Likes

Re: The 20 Seconds That Can Lead You To Jannah (Paradise) by princesweetman2(m): 3:23pm On Dec 02, 2016
Alhamdullahi

4 Likes

Re: The 20 Seconds That Can Lead You To Jannah (Paradise) by Horo(m): 3:35pm On Dec 02, 2016
Jazakallahu khairan

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The 20 Seconds That Can Lead You To Jannah (Paradise) by olatade(m): 3:41pm On Dec 02, 2016
badruu:

me to bro

3 Likes

Re: The 20 Seconds That Can Lead You To Jannah (Paradise) by Adedoyin60(f): 4:12pm On Dec 02, 2016
proudly muslimah

3 Likes

Re: The 20 Seconds That Can Lead You To Jannah (Paradise) by jomoh: 4:22pm On Dec 02, 2016
Here's a quick recreation I did on my phone.
You can save and send to people.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The 20 Seconds That Can Lead You To Jannah (Paradise) by mjafar3840: 4:40pm On Dec 02, 2016
Jazakallahu khairan

1 Like

Re: The 20 Seconds That Can Lead You To Jannah (Paradise) by ronkeenuf(f): 5:08pm On Dec 02, 2016
jomoh:

Jazakumlakhairan

1 Like

Re: The 20 Seconds That Can Lead You To Jannah (Paradise) by Nobody: 5:15pm On Dec 02, 2016
jomoh:

God bless you. Wonderful!

But why not make pic for the other text below that explains about the istighfar.

1 Like

Re: The 20 Seconds That Can Lead You To Jannah (Paradise) by yusufobinna1(m): 6:19pm On Dec 02, 2016
allah akbar,alhamdulilahi i am a muslim,please recite suratul iklas for my mother,i lost her

2 Likes

Re: The 20 Seconds That Can Lead You To Jannah (Paradise) by Nobody: 6:23pm On Dec 02, 2016
yusufobinna1:
allah akbar,alhamdulilahi i am a muslim,please recite suratul iklas for my mother,i lost her

yusufobinna1

inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un.

You may find these links helpful.

https://www.nairaland.com/3300519/death-islam-proper-burial-techniques
https://www.nairaland.com/3309267/death-islam-proper-burial-techniques#3309267.14
Re: The 20 Seconds That Can Lead You To Jannah (Paradise) by Raheemzee(m): 6:55pm On Dec 02, 2016
AllahuAkbar
Re: The 20 Seconds That Can Lead You To Jannah (Paradise) by jomoh: 7:01pm On Dec 02, 2016
FriendChoice:

God bless you. Wonderful!

But why not make pic for the other text below that explains about the istighfar.

It actually depends on the size of the screen but the screen of my phone is quite small. not big enough to display all the text at once.

I will try it with an IPad but am not sure if IPad has the tools I need.

1 Like

Re: The 20 Seconds That Can Lead You To Jannah (Paradise) by Murry05(m): 7:06pm On Dec 02, 2016
Being A Muslim Is A Previllage, Thank You Lord For Creating Me A Muslim
Re: The 20 Seconds That Can Lead You To Jannah (Paradise) by Nobody: 7:08pm On Dec 02, 2016
jomoh:

It actually depends on the size of the screen but the screen of my phone is quite small. not big enough to display all the text at once.

I will try it with an IPad but am not sure if IPad has the tools I need.

But you can make it in two pics if that is possible. Thank you anyway you do it is welcome.
Re: The 20 Seconds That Can Lead You To Jannah (Paradise) by Nobody: 7:14pm On Dec 02, 2016
yusufobinna1:

I will pray for her but to my own believe reciting Quran to dead person is not good, it has no origin from Sunnah of Muhammad peace be upon him.

Ya Allah grant her, her children, her entire family, I myself and all Muslims right from prophet Adam (Pbum) up to unborn Muslims that are yet to come Jannatul Firdausil A'ala.

May her Good deeds overshadowed the opposite. May She rest in her grave before moving to her permanent site which is Jannah by the grace of God.

2 Likes

Re: The 20 Seconds That Can Lead You To Jannah (Paradise) by muzari: 8:56pm On Dec 02, 2016
Remain blessed
Re: The 20 Seconds That Can Lead You To Jannah (Paradise) by Nobody: 9:27pm On Dec 02, 2016
badruu:
Akhee, you're not lucky, you're blessed by Allaah with Islaam. Hamdanlillaah!
Re: The 20 Seconds That Can Lead You To Jannah (Paradise) by Nobody: 9:34pm On Dec 02, 2016
yusufobinna1:

Make sincere dua for ur dead mother, give in charity on her behalf even if it is half a date fruit, it will reach her, if she's a muslimah. We hope and pray for Jannah for her.

Death is but a reminder, to increase in our ibadah, for those of us that are still alive.

#PS; Repay all her debt, if not all the charity and good deeds will be pending until it is repaid, wallaahu allaam.

In shaaa Allaah we'll meet in Jannatul firdaws, ameen.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The 20 Seconds That Can Lead You To Jannah (Paradise) by Deen4me(m): 6:25am On Dec 03, 2016
badruu:

There is nothing like luck in Islam , you should in stead use Fortunate

I am fortunate to be a Muslim
Re: The 20 Seconds That Can Lead You To Jannah (Paradise) by EyeHateGod: 9:33pm On Dec 05, 2016
Haha they all Want 72 virgins..
Re: The 20 Seconds That Can Lead You To Jannah (Paradise) by Sanni45(m): 12:04pm On Dec 06, 2016
yusufobinna1:
inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un

(1) (Reply)

Beware Of Bid’ah: There Is Nothing Special In This Jumu’ah! / Dua'a For Anxiety, Depression And Settling Debts / The Root Causes Of Entering Hellfire And Paradise Are Four

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.