Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,594 members, 7,812,943 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:10 PM

Faze Kolomental & Psquare Bizzybody Pt 2 Done With Exactly The Same Beat, True? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Faze Kolomental & Psquare Bizzybody Pt 2 Done With Exactly The Same Beat, True? (1287 Views)

Who Is Handsome In Faze (kolomental) & Tuface (nothing Dey Appen) / Kolomental Vs. For Instance / Faze Kolomental & Psquare Bizzybody Pt 2 Done With Exactly The Same Beat, True? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Faze Kolomental & Psquare Bizzybody Pt 2 Done With Exactly The Same Beat, True? by Sheriff231: 4:40pm On Jan 08, 2007
ACCORDING TO A MEMBER OF THIS SITE: (GBENGAIJOT) IN ONE OF THE THREADS,     "does anyone realise that Psquare BizzyBody prt 2 and faze kolomental are done with exactly the same beat?, i was freaking out when i head the kolomental because i can't stop huming bizzy body 2 in my head"      HOW TRUE IS THIS?  OR ARE HIS EARS FALLING HIM OR SOMETHING?
'
Re: Faze Kolomental & Psquare Bizzybody Pt 2 Done With Exactly The Same Beat, True? by whateva(m): 7:35am On Feb 19, 2008
latino beat its kinda R-Kelly's beat=======BURN IT UP
Re: Faze Kolomental & Psquare Bizzybody Pt 2 Done With Exactly The Same Beat, True? by tosinadeda: 9:24am On Feb 19, 2008
Ure good
Re: Faze Kolomental & Psquare Bizzybody Pt 2 Done With Exactly The Same Beat, True? by whateva(m): 9:12pm On Feb 19, 2008
@tosinadeda
who is good abi i dey bed dey Bleep live commot for your body when you dey tell me say ure good?
Re: Faze Kolomental & Psquare Bizzybody Pt 2 Done With Exactly The Same Beat, True? by tosinadeda: 11:10pm On Feb 19, 2008
Hop ure as good as u sound
Re: Faze Kolomental & Psquare Bizzybody Pt 2 Done With Exactly The Same Beat, True? by whateva(m): 11:12pm On Feb 19, 2008
@tosin , you dey find better slap ooo
Re: Faze Kolomental & Psquare Bizzybody Pt 2 Done With Exactly The Same Beat, True? by tosinadeda: 12:13am On Feb 20, 2008
if the slap comes after the whole action no problem smiley
Re: Faze Kolomental & Psquare Bizzybody Pt 2 Done With Exactly The Same Beat, True? by Nobody: 2:00am On Feb 20, 2008
IN reggaeton, the drums are monotonous, try a reggaeton station on winamp,
that's what those songs sampled.
Re: Faze Kolomental & Psquare Bizzybody Pt 2 Done With Exactly The Same Beat, True? by skingo(m): 2:16am On Feb 20, 2008
remix duz not av anothwr beat

(1) (Reply)

Latest Update On 2face Shooting / Igho Ft Mode9 & Faze – Get Away / Who Is The Best Naija Female Rapper?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.