Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

BARTER TRADE Online FORUM "Exchanging Item For Item" In Our Community. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / BARTER TRADE Online FORUM "Exchanging Item For Item" In Our Community. (1963 Views)

Item Sales/buying On Nairaland Made Easy / Lost But Found Item At The Prayer Ground / After Reading These Tips Youll Never Forget An Item In A Taxi. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BARTER TRADE Online FORUM "Exchanging Item For Item" In Our Community. by rev2214(m): 11:34am On Dec 02, 2016
WELCOME TO BARTER TRADE ONLINE FORUM
Re: BARTER TRADE Online FORUM "Exchanging Item For Item" In Our Community. by rev2214(m): 11:35am On Dec 02, 2016
Hi

This thread is opened for individual who will like to meet certain need without necessarily spending money. The platform allow members to exchange items for items without much emphasis on money. Seeing a future where individual in a Group, Community or Society will go about getting what they need or want without cost or money. It is said that money is a defense Ecc7:12 but money is not everything and everything is not money.

All its require, is to opt-in to this forum and tell people what your pressing need is, thereafter, you can check for list of items availabile in the group while you display or post what you intend to give in EXCHANGE for the item you're searching for. For instance, if you need a dinning set and you have an Old Sofa to give in exchange, someone in the forum may have the Dinning set to give out.

Meanwhile, you can also give this item(s) freely without receiving back anything in other to help the needy. I belief we can work it out; nothing is impossible.

Money has been the means of exchange for decades if not centuries The love of money is the Root Of All Evil 1Tim 6:10 but if we De-Emphasize money in our relationship in the process of meeting our need or making ends meet and form a Group, Community or Society that gives items for items, material for materials, service for service even giving Freely to those that need such material or items; will go a long way.

Let's come together and do this, with one determination we can Win and make our community a better place to live. Looking forward toward your contributions and kindly use the link @ http:///Barter_Forum to join the group chat.

God Almighty will guide and help us in our journey as we reach out to others in Jesus name Amen

I'm Your Host
Rev2214

Be successful

Reflect on this

Ecclesiastes 7:12 For wisdom is a defence, and money is a defence: but the excellency of knowledge is, that wisdom giveth life to them that have it.

Isaiah 55:1 Ho, every one that thirsteth, come ye to the waters, and he that hath no money; come ye, buy, and eat; yea, come, buy wine and milk without money and without price.

1 Timothy 6:10 For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows.

2 Likes

Re: BARTER TRADE Online FORUM "Exchanging Item For Item" In Our Community. by 5minsmadness: 11:59am On Dec 02, 2016
I knew it would come to this!
Re: BARTER TRADE Online FORUM "Exchanging Item For Item" In Our Community. by rev2214(m): 3:32pm On Dec 02, 2016
5minsmadness:
I knew it would come to this!

Lolz.......oh God. God will help us
Re: BARTER TRADE Online FORUM "Exchanging Item For Item" In Our Community. by egopersonified(f): 8:17pm On Dec 02, 2016
Good idea, but after seeing that shoprite Ibadan video, I triple check anything I am paying for. Hope they won't turn this to a fufu paneled iPhone kind of thing.

2 Likes

Re: BARTER TRADE Online FORUM "Exchanging Item For Item" In Our Community. by Olu317(m): 8:32pm On Dec 02, 2016
rev2214:
Hi

This thread is opened for individual who would like to meet certain need without necessarily spending money. This platform allow members to exchange items for items without much emphasis on money. Seeing a future where individual in a Group, Community or Society will go about getting what they need or want without laying too much emphasis on money.

All its require, is to tell people what your pressing need is, in terms of items while you display or post what you intend to give in an exchange for that particular item. For instance, if you need a Dinning set and you have an Old Sofa to give in exchange, someone out there has that Dinning set. Or may be you have 1 heacter of land at Songo or Ikorodu and you need a plot of land in Ajah I believe someone out there is ready to take your offer. I belief we can work it out nothing is impossible.

Money has been the means of exchange for decades if not centuries The Root Of All Evil but if we De-Emphasize money in our relationship in the process of meeting our need or making ends meet and form a Group, Community or Society that gives items for items, material for materials, service for service even giving Freely if possible to those that need those material or items and putting the enemy of our generation to shame.

Let's come together and do this, with one determination we can Win and make our community a better place to live. Looking forward toward your contributions and kindly use the link on this site @ www.zerokobo..com to join the group chat.

God Almighty will guide and help us in this journey as we commence in 2017 Amen.

I'm Your Host
Rev2214

Be successful
...Quite interesting, a good concept and workable too. I like it.

2 Likes

Re: BARTER TRADE Online FORUM "Exchanging Item For Item" In Our Community. by rev2214(m): 2:35pm On Dec 03, 2016
Thanks

Together we can make it work. I will advise friends and family should add their contact number on the group list, post your items to be view by interested visitor on this thread. Also tell us what you would like to exchange your items with. Let us post all items with pix for proper identification. Tnx

Olu317:
...Quite interesting, a good concept and workable too. I like it.
Re: BARTER TRADE Online FORUM "Exchanging Item For Item" In Our Community. by rev2214(m): 2:38pm On Dec 03, 2016
egopersonified:
Good idea, but after seeing that shoprite Ibadan video, I triple check anything I am paying for. Hope they won't turn this to a fufu paneled iPhone kind of thing.

I believe it will workout. Join the group tru the link@ www.zerokobo..com and send the link to as many people as possible on your contact to join.
Re: BARTER TRADE Online FORUM "Exchanging Item For Item" In Our Community. by Canme4u(m): 9:46pm On Dec 03, 2016
egopersonified:

LOL
Re: BARTER TRADE Online FORUM "Exchanging Item For Item" In Our Community. by rev2214(m): 11:26am On Dec 04, 2016
Happy Sunday, kindly post available items with pix on Group & Nairaland for everyone to see them, this will enable us to know all available items.

Use the link on this site to join the group@ www.zerokobo..com tnx
Re: BARTER TRADE Online FORUM "Exchanging Item For Item" In Our Community. by rev2214(m): 9:00pm On Dec 05, 2016
Hi,

Someone has a 7.5kva generator in good working condition model no Q8500e
Looking for 8kg washing machine clean one in good working condition.

Join the group and connect with the person. Tnx

Re: BARTER TRADE Online FORUM "Exchanging Item For Item" In Our Community. by rev2214(m): 2:55pm On Dec 12, 2016
BarterTrade is a mission for those seeking the growth of our society or community, despite the state of the Nation; we can find ways to soften the hardship in our country through simple method of giving out what we don't need to others that need them or exchange it with other useful items available. This gesture is to cushion our social welfare and solidify our relationship as group or community. This is not going to happen in a day but we can develop this mind set and be an advocate of this idea in our area or locality.

It will be more effective when we add people living around us to the list (send the link to them) or you can form something similar within your area and start sharing. Lastly, let us look for ways to HELP one another I believe is possible and workable. Almighty God bless us and prosper the work of our hand in Jesus, Amen
Re: BARTER TRADE Online FORUM "Exchanging Item For Item" In Our Community. by Tyviv(f): 12:41am On Dec 14, 2016
Interesting

1 Like

Re: BARTER TRADE Online FORUM "Exchanging Item For Item" In Our Community. by rev2214(m): 1:20pm On Mar 09, 2019
Hello Everyone

It is said that money is a defense Ecc7:12 but money is not everything and everything is not money.

If you have any item(s) you're not using anymore and you will like to exchange or give out to another person, please share it freely here on Nairaland or post it in the group @ http:///Barter_Forum

Re: BARTER TRADE Online FORUM "Exchanging Item For Item" In Our Community. by rev2214(m): 11:50am On Mar 11, 2019
Just checking.... I have a standing fan working ok but the stand is broken. Likewise a VALCAN Intel Tablet with Windows 10 working ok but having a charging port issue but still charging once awhile. If you need any of these items and lives around Iju, Agege or Ogba etc in Lagos you can come around to check them. Although I don't have anything in mind to collect in exchange at the moment. Except if you have anything maybe interested in-later time. Thanks

Re: BARTER TRADE Online FORUM "Exchanging Item For Item" In Our Community. by rev2214(m): 12:56pm On Mar 24
Hello Everyone, I guess it is time for this prophecy to be fulfil, I am suggesting we should form a WhatsApp group to show case what we'll like to exchange for another thing. (item for item). if you feel me, please drop your comment and follow, thanks

1 Like

Re: BARTER TRADE Online FORUM "Exchanging Item For Item" In Our Community. by moneymaker82: 3:18pm On Mar 24
Am in support 100%
Re: BARTER TRADE Online FORUM "Exchanging Item For Item" In Our Community. by rev2214(m): 4:13pm On Mar 24
Thank you, I guess it's something worth trying

moneymaker82:
Am in support 100%
Re: BARTER TRADE Online FORUM "Exchanging Item For Item" In Our Community. by rev2214(m): 11:24am On Mar 29
Hello everyone, gather here for barter trade

(1) (Reply)

Is Anything Wrong With This? / What Do You Call Your Mum? / Help The Girl I Love Is Bi-sexual.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.