Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,915 members, 7,835,057 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

After Reading These Tips Youll Never Forget An Item In A Taxi. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / After Reading These Tips Youll Never Forget An Item In A Taxi. (868 Views)

I Was Chosen As King: Should I Damn The Consequence Or Forget About It Entirely? / BARTER TRADE Online FORUM "Exchanging Item For Item" In Our Community. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

After Reading These Tips Youll Never Forget An Item In A Taxi. by Tomisblog(m): 7:18pm On Jan 16, 2017
HOW TO STOP FORGETTING YOUR ITEMS IN A TAXI.

While we're going about our daily activities, we go through a lot of thinking especially during workdays. Your children must go to school, you must get to the office early. With these huge thinking sometimes you're bound to forget some of your important items in a taxi.

CHECK OUT THESE TIPS:

1. DONT PANICK: yeah, that's the main problem on workdays, we tend to panick, worry about things that's not even worth it. We forget that we only deal with humans with the same flesh as ours. So why panick?
While panicking in the taxi BE it mentally or physically, you'll be forgetful enough to leave your essential stuffs behind because you were not consious of it at that moment.

2. AVOID GETTING LOST IN THOUGHTS: when you get lost in thoughts sometimes you don't even remember what happened during the last thirty seconds in the taxi, it's like getting lost while crossing the road, "doesn't that sound ridiculous?"
" IT happens to me, I was deeply thinking of how awkwardly I stared at a lady and our eyes met " I was about leaving the taxi when I remembered I was about to leave behind my phone!!
You can get lost in thought, but please make sure it's while you're on your bed.

3. ALWAYS CARRY ALONG A PORTABLE BAG: even as a man you're expected to put all your stuff in order for you not to misplace some items. They are very helpful you know. It makes life comfortable with you knowing "everything you own is in a bag"

4. AVOID LISTENING TO MUSIC WITH HEADPHONES: I love Ariana Grandes musics, they can make me forget anything around me even my problems. But we don't want that happening in a taxi do we ? No!! It's very important that you keep calm in a taxi and listen to the boring radio IF you don't want to loose anything valuable .

5. AVOID UNNECESSARY CHATS: I'm not really sure about this, but taxi service are field with at least one old woman "laugh ot loud" and a girl . Please don't start a conversation except it's important or you'll end up taking regrets home.
While you chat, you're only into taking but no to consious of things around you.

Be precise of the things you hold In a bus, taxi, or any other public vehicle . Be conscious ALWAYS and at an alert.
Re: After Reading These Tips Youll Never Forget An Item In A Taxi. by Tomisblog(m): 7:19pm On Jan 16, 2017
Re: After Reading These Tips Youll Never Forget An Item In A Taxi. by BlackDBagba: 7:25pm On Jan 16, 2017
Thank you

1 Like

Re: After Reading These Tips Youll Never Forget An Item In A Taxi. by pesty100(m): 7:25pm On Jan 16, 2017
Don't put your head in a donkey

Re: After Reading These Tips Youll Never Forget An Item In A Taxi. by wtfCode: 7:39pm On Jan 16, 2017
pesty100:
Don't put your head in a donkey
grin I guess he's tryna warm his head.
Re: After Reading These Tips Youll Never Forget An Item In A Taxi. by thesicilian: 8:01pm On Jan 16, 2017
How do you avoid getting lost in thoughts in this economy?

2 Likes

Re: After Reading These Tips Youll Never Forget An Item In A Taxi. by Tomisblog(m): 8:28pm On Jan 16, 2017
BlackDBagba:
Thank you

You're welcome.
Re: After Reading These Tips Youll Never Forget An Item In A Taxi. by Tomisblog(m): 8:28pm On Jan 16, 2017
thesicilian:
How do you avoid getting lost in thoughts in this economy?

Laugh ot loud..try hard not to.
Re: After Reading These Tips Youll Never Forget An Item In A Taxi. by Tomisblog(m): 7:04am On Jan 17, 2017
Although the economy is bad, it still has its good side kiss kiss

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Babies Smile When They Sleep? / My Addictions Are Getting The Best Part Of Me - HELP / What's The Danger Of Having Numerous Facebook Friends As A Young Girl?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.