Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,681 members, 7,816,784 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

Biafra:Nnamdi Kanu A Terrorist,not Coming Out Of Jail Anytime Soon–Kemi Olunloyo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Biafra:Nnamdi Kanu A Terrorist,not Coming Out Of Jail Anytime Soon–Kemi Olunloyo (793 Views)

Davido Fails His Fans In Jos For Not Coming To His Show, People Reacts. PHOTOS / Naira Marley vows to help people wrongly accused out of jail / Dammy Krane Is Out Of Jail After Meeting His Requirement That Was Set At $7,500 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra:Nnamdi Kanu A Terrorist,not Coming Out Of Jail Anytime Soon–Kemi Olunloyo by DONSMITH123(m): 12:16pm On Dec 02, 2016
US trained journalist, Kemi Olunloyo, has said the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu, is not coming out of jail any time soon.

The Snitch Lady said this after an Abuja Federal High Court denied Kanu bail.

Recall that Kanu, alongside Chidiebere Onwudiwe, Benjamin Madubugwu and David Nwawuisi, were re-arraigned by the Federal Government on 11 count charge bordering on terrorism, treasonable felony and publication of defamatory matter.

Justice Nyako recently took over the trial of Kanu following the withdrawal of the former trial judge, Justice John Tsoho, over allegation of bias leveled against him by the defence team of the pro-Biafra agitator.

However, the popular media personality whose public criticisms of people knows no bounds, took to her Facebook page to advise Biafra supporters.

Madam KOO, as she is fondly called, wrote: “Biafra my LAST ADVICE to you in 2016 is to take it or swallow it with a grain of salt.

“This Christmas, the Nigerian military has launched #OperationPython.

“Try to agitate and they will SIMPLY KILL YOU. The Amnesty report doesn’t bother our government.

“Even your GEJ watched the army kill boys and men in #Borno state with no accountability.

“Stay at home and enjoy your families. #NnamdiKanu aint coming out soon.

“The only two people that could have done that are the Igbo leaders who are not united and the #British government who support Aso Rock in labeling Kanu an alleged terrorist, which I believe, after calling for mass murder of Nigerians on his radio show.

“Na by force? #BiafraOrDeath killed his case.

“He brainwashed you, he paid for it! I warned you, you ignored me.

“He was offered freedom in exchange for ending agitation and he refused. One year old child in UK and wasting his family life,” she added.

Cc: lalasticlala

http://dailypost.ng/2016/12/02/biafra-nnamdi-kanu-terrorist-not-coming-jail-anytime-soon-kemi-olunloyo/

Re: Biafra:Nnamdi Kanu A Terrorist,not Coming Out Of Jail Anytime Soon–Kemi Olunloyo by SweetLove0(f): 12:20pm On Dec 02, 2016
“Try to agitate and they will SIMPLY KILL YOU. The Amnesty report doesn’t bother our government.

“Even your GEJ watched the army kill boys and men in #Borno state with no accountability.

“Stay at home and enjoy your families. #NnamdiKanu aint coming out soon.

Simple
Re: Biafra:Nnamdi Kanu A Terrorist,not Coming Out Of Jail Anytime Soon–Kemi Olunloyo by OsusuMustFlow(f): 12:21pm On Dec 02, 2016
she get mouth and mind grin
Re: Biafra:Nnamdi Kanu A Terrorist,not Coming Out Of Jail Anytime Soon–Kemi Olunloyo by OZAOEKPE(f): 12:22pm On Dec 02, 2016
cry AFONJA maka why undecided

1 Like

Re: Biafra:Nnamdi Kanu A Terrorist,not Coming Out Of Jail Anytime Soon–Kemi Olunloyo by DONSMITH123(m): 12:23pm On Dec 02, 2016
cheesy
OZAOEKPE:
cry AFONJA maka why undecided

rule 50: no more using of Afonja on NL grin
Re: Biafra:Nnamdi Kanu A Terrorist,not Coming Out Of Jail Anytime Soon–Kemi Olunloyo by Chikelue2000(m): 12:24pm On Dec 02, 2016
Where is d right people keep saying?. Nigeria is in a mess

1 Like

Re: Biafra:Nnamdi Kanu A Terrorist,not Coming Out Of Jail Anytime Soon–Kemi Olunloyo by TheEastActivist: 12:25pm On Dec 02, 2016
The woman is a very stupid woman...

No need for other comment...

But watch as afonjas accept her mental imbalance back to their fold for dissing biafrans and ipob..

Now I know why she declared she has repented

She has understood that Igbos no send her and no money coming in again through pretence for love of Biafra, she decided to do a fake repentance stunt and are now dissing the same Biafra she was showing fake care for, just to curry favour from her fellow afonjas

But who cares for what a Yoruba thinks... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Biafra:Nnamdi Kanu A Terrorist,not Coming Out Of Jail Anytime Soon–Kemi Olunloyo by SweetLove0(f): 12:27pm On Dec 02, 2016
TheEastActivist:
The woman is a very stupid woman...

No need for other comment...

But watch as afonjas accept her back to her fold for dissing biafrans and ipob

EYA, E PAIN YOU?
Re: Biafra:Nnamdi Kanu A Terrorist,not Coming Out Of Jail Anytime Soon–Kemi Olunloyo by TheEastActivist: 12:30pm On Dec 02, 2016
SweetLove0:

EYA, E PAIN YOU?

No, the woman has been crazy all this while courtesy of afonja..

The question is will you shamelessly accept the mental unstable patient now he has talked against Biafra?

1 Like

Re: Biafra:Nnamdi Kanu A Terrorist,not Coming Out Of Jail Anytime Soon–Kemi Olunloyo by stephnie1(f): 12:30pm On Dec 02, 2016
grin
Re: Biafra:Nnamdi Kanu A Terrorist,not Coming Out Of Jail Anytime Soon–Kemi Olunloyo by SweetLove0(f): 12:31pm On Dec 02, 2016
TheEastActivist:

No, the woman has been crazy all this while courtesy of afonja..

The question is will you shamelessly accept the mental unstable patient now he has talked against Biafra?

Let look at it critically from the message. Did you see Kanu coming out soon?
Re: Biafra:Nnamdi Kanu A Terrorist,not Coming Out Of Jail Anytime Soon–Kemi Olunloyo by TheEastActivist: 12:35pm On Dec 02, 2016
SweetLove0:

Let look at it critically from the message. Did you see Kanu coming out soon?

Wow!!! So all of a sudden the revered mad woman in chief can now sound critical that you will stoop so low to use her opinion to prove a point...

How am I sure you ain't kemi since you reason like her?

Make una continue without knowing how demeaning you guys makes yourself appear.

1 Like

Re: Biafra:Nnamdi Kanu A Terrorist,not Coming Out Of Jail Anytime Soon–Kemi Olunloyo by Rockyrascal(m): 12:38pm On Dec 02, 2016
And if biafra is realised, will nnamdi kanu do an ojukwu?
Re: Biafra:Nnamdi Kanu A Terrorist,not Coming Out Of Jail Anytime Soon–Kemi Olunloyo by SweetLove0(f): 12:42pm On Dec 02, 2016
TheEastActivist:

Wow!!! So all of a sudden the revered mad woman in chief can now sound critical that you will stoop so low to use her opinion to prove a point...

How am I sure you ain't kemi since you reason like her?

Make una continue without knowing how demeaning you guys makes yourself appear.

I don't care if you called me names or insult. All i can tell you is ...your kanu or whatever he called himself is not coming out. If he will not die in Jail anyway cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Biafra:Nnamdi Kanu A Terrorist,not Coming Out Of Jail Anytime Soon–Kemi Olunloyo by DONSMITH123(m): 12:44pm On Dec 02, 2016
smiley
SweetLove0:

I don't care if you called me names or insult. All i can tell you is ...your kanu or whatever he called himself is not coming out. If he will not die in Jail anyway cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Biafra:Nnamdi Kanu A Terrorist,not Coming Out Of Jail Anytime Soon–Kemi Olunloyo by LecciGucci: 12:44pm On Dec 02, 2016
Hm diz mad woman again

1 Like

Re: Biafra:Nnamdi Kanu A Terrorist,not Coming Out Of Jail Anytime Soon–Kemi Olunloyo by DONSMITH123(m): 12:45pm On Dec 02, 2016
lalasticlala
Re: Biafra:Nnamdi Kanu A Terrorist,not Coming Out Of Jail Anytime Soon–Kemi Olunloyo by TheEastActivist: 12:48pm On Dec 02, 2016
SweetLove0:

Wishful Thinking and I can't understand how I called you names...

By the way, the Igbos are used to it already...

As their are no development in Igbo land the Yoruba's won't nosedive into and Start masturbat.ing on it.

Keep your wicked instinct always to yourself.
Nnamdi KANU will prevail whether your hate filled people likes it or not..

Meanwhile what's a woman doing with so much hate. I pray you marry and live comfortably. Rubbish
Re: Biafra:Nnamdi Kanu A Terrorist,not Coming Out Of Jail Anytime Soon–Kemi Olunloyo by Arthurwinner(m): 12:48pm On Dec 02, 2016
bitch very ugly bitch no one knows u
Re: Biafra:Nnamdi Kanu A Terrorist,not Coming Out Of Jail Anytime Soon–Kemi Olunloyo by TheEastActivist: 12:52pm On Dec 02, 2016
The mods should have closed the thread entirely than hiding the thread here... Is high time this thread is left to die prematurely.

Jobless mofos...
Mad woman town criers
Re: Biafra:Nnamdi Kanu A Terrorist,not Coming Out Of Jail Anytime Soon–Kemi Olunloyo by SweetLove0(f): 12:53pm On Dec 02, 2016
TheEastActivist:

Wishful Thinking and I can't understand how I called you names...

By the way, the Igbos are used to it already...

As their are no development in Igbo land the Yoruba's won't nosedive into and Start masturbat.ing on it.

Keep your wicked instinct always to yourself.
Nnamdi KANU will prevail whether your hate filled people likes it or not..

Meanwhile what's a woman doing with so much hate. I pray you marry and live comfortably. Rubbish

Thats the advice she gave you. live with it. Kanu is not coming out
Re: Biafra:Nnamdi Kanu A Terrorist,not Coming Out Of Jail Anytime Soon–Kemi Olunloyo by SweetLove0(f): 12:54pm On Dec 02, 2016
TheEastActivist:
The mods should have closed the thread entirely than hiding the thread here... Is high time this thread is left to die prematurely.

Jobless mofos...
Mad woman town criers

Re: Biafra:Nnamdi Kanu A Terrorist,not Coming Out Of Jail Anytime Soon–Kemi Olunloyo by DONSMITH123(m): 3:44pm On Dec 02, 2016
cheesy
SweetLove0:

Thats the advice she gave you. live with it. Kanu is not coming out

(1) (Reply)

Ex-mbgn Anna Ebiere & Daughter Step Out In Matching Outfits / Linda Ikeji Future Husband Appeal To Nigerians / Linda Ikeji Address Our President On Her Blog As Presient Buhari - SEE ERROR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.