Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,824 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

New Computer System Installation/internet Configuration - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / New Computer System Installation/internet Configuration (998 Views)

Anybody With Glo Internet Configuration Setting For Non-glo Modem / Glo, Zain And Etisalat Internet Configuration / Visafone Internet Configuration! Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Computer System Installation/internet Configuration by isaacayomi(m): 4:44pm On Jan 08, 2007
HAPPY NEW YEAR MY FELLOW NAIRALAND USERS. I AM VERY SURE WE ARE GOING TO PROSPER THIS YEAR. I NEED A HELP ON HOW I CAN INSTALL A NEW SYSTEM, ALSO, INTERNET CONFIGURATION. THANKS FOR YOUR RESPONSE. e.g XP OR WINDOW 2000 AND OTHER NECCESSARY THINGS TO BE INSTALLED-MICRO SOFT WORD, EXCELL , POWER POINT etc.
Re: New Computer System Installation/internet Configuration by hayprof(m): 10:34pm On Jan 08, 2007
What Exactly Do U Wanna do to/with ur New System?
Re: New Computer System Installation/internet Configuration by nazzyon(m): 11:43pm On Jan 08, 2007
You need to state what you intend to use the computer for and people will be able to guide you through what to do. About the operating software XP is okay could be Home Edition of Prof Edition. then the packages , You gotta say something.
Re: New Computer System Installation/internet Configuration by adewaleafolabi(m): 12:00am On Jan 09, 2007
i think he needs help setting up a new system. ok for the excel etc u can try downloading open office its sweet. about the internet u have to specify which type @ahmed does your pc still connect?
Re: New Computer System Installation/internet Configuration by amoke115: 5:20am On Jan 09, 2007
Be specific on your needs to get help @Author
Re: New Computer System Installation/internet Configuration by isaacayomi(m): 3:17pm On Jan 09, 2007
HAPPY NEW YEAR MY FELLOW NAIRALAND USERS. I AM VERY SURE WE ARE GOING TO PROSPER THIS YEAR. I NEED A HELP ON HOW I CAN INSTALL A NEW SYSTEM, ALSO, INTERNET CONFIGURATION. THANKS FOR YOUR RESPONSE. e.g XP OR WINDOW 2000 AND OTHER NECCESSARY THINGS TO BE INSTALLED-MICRO SOFT WORD, EXCELL , POWER POINT etc. I WANT TO THANK YOU ALL ON YOUR RESPONSE. I WANT TO KNOW, HOW I CAN INSTALL A NEW SYSTEM FOR BUSINESS. I NEED MICROSOFT WORD, EXCELL, POWERPOINT AND PAGEMAKER ON IT?. THANKS FOR YOUR URGENT RESPONSES.
Re: New Computer System Installation/internet Configuration by ishmael(m): 3:58pm On Jan 09, 2007
Pally, why are you repeating yourself without passing any message. Do you have the system already and want to install the operating system and other programs afresh?? or you want to assemble one by yourself?? please let us know exactly what you want.
Re: New Computer System Installation/internet Configuration by isaacayomi(m): 5:06pm On Jan 09, 2007
thank you ishmael for putting me through. i have the system already and want to install the operating system and other programs afresh. tnks so much
Re: New Computer System Installation/internet Configuration by hayprof(m): 5:39pm On Jan 09, 2007
i have the system already and want to install the operating system and other programs afresh
Dont U av the OS Disc with U? If Not Get A Original One From A Friend Or Frm The Computer Village @ Ikeja.
-And Then U can Go Ahead and install. Just follow the Prompt on the Screen wink

@Adewale : My connection is Fine. Hw's urs?
Re: New Computer System Installation/internet Configuration by adewaleafolabi(m): 5:56pm On Jan 09, 2007
@hayprof mine too is ok but still doesn't connect on my pc
Re: New Computer System Installation/internet Configuration by hayprof(m): 6:45pm On Jan 09, 2007
So Whats Really Wrong wit ur Pc?
Maybe its the Os, lipsrsealed
Re: New Computer System Installation/internet Configuration by adewaleafolabi(m): 7:41pm On Jan 09, 2007
medo i don't know i use windows it refuses to connect i use linux na d same problem but when i kept an mtn sim in my phone it connected no ppp error i wish u could come and see the crazy stuff
Re: New Computer System Installation/internet Configuration by hayprof(m): 9:47pm On Jan 09, 2007
i wish u could come and see the crazy stuff

Dont know when i ma gon reach una side tongue

(1) (Reply)

Laptop And Guys: What Do You Use Your Laptop For? / How Do I Get Videos On Mp4? / Who Can Help Do Facebook Adverts!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.