Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,145 members, 7,860,111 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:47 AM

Psc Solar (uk) - Solar Systems For All Nigerians - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Psc Solar (uk) - Solar Systems For All Nigerians (438 Views)

Highly Efficient And Affordable Solar Systems For Your Homes / To all Nigerians: Install this Research App and earn lots of Money / SOLAR KOBO ! Affordable Solar Systems For Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Psc Solar (uk) - Solar Systems For All Nigerians by pscindustries: 12:53pm On Dec 02, 2016
Good Afternoon Nairalanders,

I believe you will not want to celebrate this YULETIDE Period in DARKNESS...

The only simple and smart electricity solution to this situation of a bored YULETIDE PERIOD is to INVEST IN THE SOLAR POWER SYSTEM NOW!!!.

With PSC Solar Systems, you can control your flow of electricity, rather than be waiting for PHCN to restore light whereby they will not at the end of the DAY.

I Know you all UNDERSTOOD WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT.
Then You will agree with me that the solution is to make use of Solar System for generating electricity.

NOW WHERE DO YOU LOCATE AND BUY SOLAR POWER SYSTEM FOR YOUR HOME IN NIGERIA?

The Advantages of purchasing from PSC is that:
1. Our customer services promises 1year WARRANTY
2. Have trained and skilled installation Engineers to install your solar system
3. All items are made in GERMANY
4. Maintenance of all items for a substantial fee.
5. Material are of good quality and not inferior products
6. What else are you looking? You got them all.

Our Website ( www.pscsolaruk.com ) is user-friendly and mobile-responsive.
Call us today for quick order and quotation on +2348120855444, +234016280208
Email us and let us give you the best quotation for your homes and businesses on info@pscsolaruk.com.
Visit us today at our physical office at 79, Adeniyi Jone, Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria.
PSC SOLAR (UK)..... Africa's solar electricity power....

(1) (Reply)

Lpfo For Sale / OPINION: Christmas Came Too Early As MMM Nigeria Participants / $50 Worth Of Bitcoin For Sale @ 510

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.