Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,721 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:54 PM

Guy Blasts Maje Ayida: ''the World Hates You, Randy D**k Head!'' - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Guy Blasts Maje Ayida: ''the World Hates You, Randy D**k Head!'' (668 Views)

Toke Makinwa And Maje Ayida Have Lunch Together / Maje Ayida And Lola Omotayo Okoye's Throwback Photo. / Toke Makinwa Before & After Bleaching For Maje Ayida (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guy Blasts Maje Ayida: ''the World Hates You, Randy D**k Head!'' by Nobody: 1:50pm On Dec 02, 2016
The only thing Maje Ayida did 'wrong' was to repost this photo Guardian Life shared about him on his Instagram page. And Naijaslaynation unleashed hell on the dad of two and Toke Makinwa's ex-husband.

Be asking jamb question, don't go nd care for ur two sons nd ur LovePeddler! I don't fucking care if u block me, all I know if both God nd d devil will punish u so much dat u will turn white pple will think u bleached! Heart breaker!!! Randy d**k head!!! I hate you!! The world hates you!!!

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/12/guy-blasts-maje-ayida-world-hates-you.html

Re: Guy Blasts Maje Ayida: ''the World Hates You, Randy D**k Head!'' by QueenSuccubus(f): 1:52pm On Dec 02, 2016
shocked
Re: Guy Blasts Maje Ayida: ''the World Hates You, Randy D**k Head!'' by Nnemuka(f): 1:56pm On Dec 02, 2016
How sure are we that Laila isnt the person behind that moniker?
Seems she was waiting for that one insult for traffic purpose. Is this news

it becomes news if Maje replies but then village bloggers be seriously looking for news where there're none
Re: Guy Blasts Maje Ayida: ''the World Hates You, Randy D**k Head!'' by Young03(m): 1:59pm On Dec 02, 2016
both the blaster and the blastee are mad
Re: Guy Blasts Maje Ayida: ''the World Hates You, Randy D**k Head!'' by Nobody: 2:04pm On Dec 02, 2016
zero CHILL..No joy from that poster @ all grin
Re: Guy Blasts Maje Ayida: ''the World Hates You, Randy D**k Head!'' by Nobody: 2:26pm On Dec 02, 2016
FlirtyKaren:
The only thing Maje Ayida did 'wrong' was to repost this photo Guardian Life shared about him on his Instagram page. And Naijaslaynation unleashed hell on the dad of two and Toke Makinwa's ex-husband.

Be asking jamb question, don't go nd care for ur two sons nd ur LovePeddler! I don't fucking care if u block me, all I know if both God nd d devil will punish u so much dat u will turn white pple will think u bleached! Heart breaker!!! Randy d**k head!!! I hate you!! The world hates you!!!

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/12/guy-blasts-maje-ayida-world-hates-you.html
lailas, daughter of lai muhammed. are u sure it aint your male alter personality that dropped that shii on his post jux to skore cheap points.
Re: Guy Blasts Maje Ayida: ''the World Hates You, Randy D**k Head!'' by Nobody: 2:32pm On Dec 02, 2016
na true talk, leave am make him dey think with him d1ck,

abeg who get garri for house make I mix am with my agonyi beans?

Re: Guy Blasts Maje Ayida: ''the World Hates You, Randy D**k Head!'' by Came: 2:36pm On Dec 02, 2016
Instead way he go ask weather pouring inside or outside which one good , he dey ask cycling,and running. Yeye dey smell.

(1) (Reply)

See Full List Of 2017 Grammy Awards Nominees / The Sad Story Of Caitlyn Jenner:.... / Frank Donga Steps Out Looking Hot In Police Uniform (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.