Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,290 members, 7,815,502 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

Guy Beats Brother To Death During Fight (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Guy Beats Brother To Death During Fight (Photos) (42570 Views)

Guy Beats Up His Stepdad For Beating Up His Mother And Sister (pics) / Armed Fulani Herdsmen Arrested After Engaging Soldiers In A Fire Fight. Photos / Guy Beats Lady Mercilessly On Val Day (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guy Beats Brother To Death During Fight (Photos) by DavidEsq(m): 7:12pm On Dec 02, 2016
emymeeky:
I feel for him, the living brother
He forever bears the mark of a murder
He cries not for fear of conviction
He cries cause he has lost his blood

Brother wake up , brother wake up
I didn't mean to hit you so hard
My bone marrow, my blood
My brother my breath, heed to my call

I love you, heaven knows
let me die in your stead
I hit you not of my volition
Wake up , Let me join the dead

See as I jus dey cry because of ur lines. So damn true. U are good sha

2 Likes

Re: Guy Beats Brother To Death During Fight (Photos) by aprokomania(m): 7:28pm On Dec 02, 2016
sinkhole:
Why are the nurses in that hospital/clinic standing like that, looking like it is a nollywood drama?
how should they stand?
Re: Guy Beats Brother To Death During Fight (Photos) by Usmaniaaa: 7:31pm On Dec 02, 2016
Him eye go clear shapaly....
Re: Guy Beats Brother To Death During Fight (Photos) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 7:55pm On Dec 02, 2016
the guy in red top self get Q-leg... make him go serve his father's land for kirikiri.... this westerners self TUFIAKWA
Re: Guy Beats Brother To Death During Fight (Photos) by emymeeky: 7:59pm On Dec 02, 2016
DavidEsq:

See as I jus dey cry because of ur lines. So damn true. U are good sha

Thanks
Re: Guy Beats Brother To Death During Fight (Photos) by gameboyo: 8:04pm On Dec 02, 2016
sinkhole:
Why are the nurses in that hospital/clinic standing like that, looking like it is a nollywood drama?

Nigerians medical practitioners are the worst in d world except u haven't bin to government owned hospital
Re: Guy Beats Brother To Death During Fight (Photos) by Sirjoe101: 8:08pm On Dec 02, 2016
I suspect hunger in action. Poverty is a disease oo
Re: Guy Beats Brother To Death During Fight (Photos) by Skelewu: 8:14pm On Dec 02, 2016
undecided I wonder how many years he'll spend in jail. Your eyes go clear.

In this Buhari regime you are beating someone who had not eaten anything, cos the dead guy sure looks like he's had nothing to eat for a long time.

Face the music nigga.
Re: Guy Beats Brother To Death During Fight (Photos) by glossy6(f): 8:31pm On Dec 02, 2016
So sad. Sibling rivalry and fight is common
Re: Guy Beats Brother To Death During Fight (Photos) by Jackdasilver(m): 8:41pm On Dec 02, 2016
You don kill your younger brother, abi? Go chop am now. You'll taste what is like to be alone no one, to play with,to remain food for, and even someone that will look up to you.
Re: Guy Beats Brother To Death During Fight (Photos) by delishpot: 8:43pm On Dec 02, 2016
sinkhole:
Typical Naija nurses are like that. They do not save lives unless the patient buys card.
Re: Guy Beats Brother To Death During Fight (Photos) by mrdino(m): 8:57pm On Dec 02, 2016
These days, I find it hard to trust most of these Nigerian desperate bloggers. They can publish anything just to get traffic on their site.
Re: Guy Beats Brother To Death During Fight (Photos) by ezechinwa2: 9:39pm On Dec 02, 2016
Cain killed. Abel
Re: Guy Beats Brother To Death During Fight (Photos) by codedearner(m): 10:47pm On Dec 02, 2016
Terrible, that guy's life will never remain the same again even though he never meant for that to happen.
Re: Guy Beats Brother To Death During Fight (Photos) by damar007(m): 10:56pm On Dec 02, 2016
[i][/i]
emymeeky:
He forever bears the mark of a murderer

My bone marrow, my blood

I love you, heaven knows
let me die in your stead
emymeeky:

My bone marrow, my blood

I love you, heaven knows
let me die in your stead
emymeeky:

My bone marrow, my blood

I love you, heaven knows
let me die in your stead
Re: Guy Beats Brother To Death During Fight (Photos) by damar007(m): 10:57pm On Dec 02, 2016
emymeeky:

My bone marrow, my blood

I love you, heaven knows
let me die in your stead
wink
emymeeky:

My bone marrow, my blood

I love you, heaven knows
let me die in your stead
Re: Guy Beats Brother To Death During Fight (Photos) by greall12(m): 11:00pm On Dec 02, 2016
So sad.
Re: Guy Beats Brother To Death During Fight (Photos) by engrchykae(m): 11:09pm On Dec 02, 2016
our people say that the life of the strongman is in the hands of the weakman.
if the weakman decides to kill or jail the strongman,he only need to refuse to let go.
Re: Guy Beats Brother To Death During Fight (Photos) by Adeevah(m): 11:31pm On Dec 02, 2016
And they both died
Re: Guy Beats Brother To Death During Fight (Photos) by hugochuks60(m): 1:26am On Dec 03, 2016
mmmmmm God av mercy. now he will spend d rest of his life in jail. the mother will av no children again. anger is very bad but some people r just provocative. sometimes its better to let some things especially material things pass away. they cannot be equated to human life which is so precious. he will also live a life of regret in jail that's if he can survive the trauma.
The last time such thing happened to me, I lost someone's diary which was very important to him, I felt really bad. pls even tho u r offended, just act as a weakling n go away.
may God av mercy on him.
Re: Guy Beats Brother To Death During Fight (Photos) by linearity: 5:16am On Dec 03, 2016
anathemiamia:

They can't press him like they're working when they already know he's dead

One is not dead, until medically pronounced as such by a Doctor and I doubt if a Doctor examined while he was lying there, it appear more likely that they left him there until they can afford money for treatment.

Also, the fact that one stops breathing does not mean that, one is dead; there could still be brain activities, indicating that the person is still alive despite not breathing.
Re: Guy Beats Brother To Death During Fight (Photos) by Ake1: 7:31am On Dec 03, 2016
emymeeky:

My bone marrow, my blood

I love you, heaven knows
let me die in your stead
hmm. Very touching
Re: Guy Beats Brother To Death During Fight (Photos) by anathemiamia(f): 8:21am On Dec 03, 2016
linearity:

One is not dead, until medically pronounced as such by a Doctor and I doubt if a Doctor examined while he was lying there, it appear more likely that they left him there until they can afford money for treatment.

Also, the fact that one stops breathing does not mean that, one is dead; there could still be brain activities, indicating that the person is still alive despite not breathing.

I agree. Just that most of the time, with just brain activity but no pumping of blood whatsoever, hospitals in Nigeria don't have equipment for such cases. Not saying you're wrong but there are many factors. You can't tell from a picture so much of the state of his body
Re: Guy Beats Brother To Death During Fight (Photos) by queenDD(f): 12:59pm On Dec 03, 2016
emymeeky:
I feel for him, the living brother He forever bears the mark of a murderer He cries not for fear of conviction He cries cause he has lost his blood
Brother wake up , brother wake up I didn't mean to hit you so hard My bone marrow, my blood My brother my breath, heed to my call
I love you, heaven knows let me die in your stead I hit you not of my volition Wake up , Let me join the dead

cry
Re: Guy Beats Brother To Death During Fight (Photos) by frizzy092(m): 2:06am On Dec 04, 2016
why this thing be like Behind the scene of Nollywood movie grin grin
Re: Guy Beats Brother To Death During Fight (Photos) by SHOCK7(m): 3:07pm On Dec 11, 2016
ireneony:
I feel for him.
The living brother didn't mean to kill the deceased brother. This is just an accident., and it can happen to anyone.
Well said babe! Uncontrollable temper!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Impregnates 19-yr-old Daughter, Threatens To Kill Her In Ogun (pix) / Unknown Gunman Set Ablaze At Ifite Awka In Anambra State (Disturbing Photo) / “I Killed My Mom So That I Will Have Peace Of Mind" (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.