Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

Is President Yaradua Going To Attend Climate Conference In December 2009? - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Is President Yaradua Going To Attend Climate Conference In December 2009? (707 Views)

Rich Lagos Couple Cancels Wedding To Be Held Today After Paying Celebs To Attend / My Wedding Is In December And I Need Wedding Genius To Coordinate It. / People Born In December ( Find Ur Mate) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is President Yaradua Going To Attend Climate Conference In December 2009? by reformerx(m): 1:13pm On Nov 10, 2009
President Yaradua refused to attend the UN Conference in September because of reasons best known to him. What is the assurance that he and other leaders in Nigeria would be attending the so-called "most important negotiations in world's history?" Africa is asking developed world to provide $67bn annually to combat, adapt and mitigate effects of climate change and the deal will be sealed in Copenhagen this December.

Please join the cause today and be part of history. Sign the online petition (http://www.formysake.org/savetheearth.html) asking our leaders to personally attend the conference to make a fair, ambitious and binding deal for us and generations to come. We need at least 10000 people to sign the petition that would be published in newspapers, online and broadcasted on TV by December 6, 2009. A copy of the petition will also be sent to the President, VP, Senate, Governors, LG Chairmen, etc.

Sign up today and feel free to contribute. http://www.formysake.org/savetheearth.html

(1) (Reply)

Its All About Parties And Satisfaction (lets Take He Stress Off You) / Creache And Baby Seating School (advice Me) / Bulk Orders for Gift Items? Consider It Done Within 24hrs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.