Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,825 members, 7,844,667 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

Is Double Dating Fun Or Trouble? - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Is Double Dating Fun Or Trouble? (5087 Views)

Cause Of Double Dating / What Are The Consequences Of Double-dating? Lets Hear Your Say Nls / Advantages And Disadvantages Of Double Dating Are?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Double Dating Fun Or Trouble? by djcrucifix(m): 3:35pm On Nov 10, 2009
troublesome, too troublesome. you will have to call the two of them, take the two of them out, lie to the two of them, xtracool with the two of them, buy credit for the two of them, take them to ozone, etc etc, haba! phew!
Re: Is Double Dating Fun Or Trouble? by sexyZee(f): 3:43pm On Nov 10, 2009
djcrucifix:

troublesome, too troublesome. you will have to call the two of them, take the two of them out, lie to the two of them, xtracool with the two of them, buy credit for the two of them, take them to ozone, etc etc, haba! phew!
yea, u sound like u av ad d xperience
Re: Is Double Dating Fun Or Trouble? by erico2k2(m): 3:47pm On Nov 10, 2009
Its a strange sceenero I have come to find in Nigeria regarding Dating, One  Girl= one trouble,two girls=two troubles  lol, but the scary part of it is that most girls still go out with a guy knowing fully well that the said guy has one or even two more girlfriends, as far as he gives them what they want(cash)  lol they are cool, the opposit to this is guys who still go out with a girl knowing fully well the said girl has a B/F, he is cool as far as he can get under her skirt, lol its a 50-50 situation,SO  think for thos of us saying it aint right, we got a point  and for those of us saying its right or its fun we got a point to,, all we need do is place our priorities straight  and manage our scale or prefrence well.
Re: Is Double Dating Fun Or Trouble? by popkid(f): 3:52pm On Nov 10, 2009
double trouble o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Is Double Dating Fun Or Trouble? by yeswecan(m): 3:57pm On Nov 10, 2009
Depends on the context
Re: Is Double Dating Fun Or Trouble? by yme1(f): 4:00pm On Nov 10, 2009
its both
but mostly fun if you know how to play your cards well wink
but it is trouble if you are caught cheesy
just play by the rules DONT GET CAUGHT
Re: Is Double Dating Fun Or Trouble? by kingchild(m): 4:07pm On Nov 10, 2009
how can detect your girlfriend is double dating?
please i need someone to help me out cos
i am sending her away now,
can't believe her anymore.
Re: Is Double Dating Fun Or Trouble? by sexyZee(f): 4:09pm On Nov 10, 2009
king-child:

grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Is Double Dating Fun Or Trouble? by Ben13: 4:12pm On Nov 10, 2009
king-child:

wink pls do send the bitch away
Re: Is Double Dating Fun Or Trouble? by mrperfect(m): 4:17pm On Nov 10, 2009
It depends on how is handling it.
Re: Is Double Dating Fun Or Trouble? by sexyZee(f): 4:23pm On Nov 10, 2009
mrperfect:

It depends on how is handling it.
av u watched seduceing mr perfect, cos dat wat i wanna do, so aw do u handle it
Re: Is Double Dating Fun Or Trouble? by lexandra(f): 4:27pm On Nov 10, 2009
Not healthy.
Re: Is Double Dating Fun Or Trouble? by whitelexi(m): 4:27pm On Nov 10, 2009
Its a matter of skill. . .  u talk of double-date, I know a dude who's managing like 20 chicks and they dont know about it - some of them are good friends too grin
He calls it "The Logistics of Feminine Merchandise", and having seen it work out so well, I have had no choice but to agree with him. grin grin grin
Re: Is Double Dating Fun Or Trouble? by sexyZee(f): 4:28pm On Nov 10, 2009
whitelexi:

Its a matter of skill. . .  u talk of double-date, I know a dude who's managing like 20 chicks and they dont know about it - some of them are good friends too grin
He calls it "The Logistics of Feminine Merchandise", and having seen it work out so well, I have had no choice but to agree with him. grin grin grin

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Is Double Dating Fun Or Trouble? by jaybee3(m): 4:29pm On Nov 10, 2009
emotionally joggling is hard this dayz.
Re: Is Double Dating Fun Or Trouble? by vicade(m): 4:29pm On Nov 10, 2009
Trouble. Big Trouble.

You could be dating one and having fun with several others(Pokenaya and Pokenaye).

But dating two at the same time even without the several others is big trouble and i can attest to that.
Re: Is Double Dating Fun Or Trouble? by theviper1: 4:30pm On Nov 10, 2009
why all these uncalled for righteousness. many of us here do it,bt they want to preach the gospel of double trouble to us. far as am concerned,person wey de eat egusi fit eat ewedu or edikiako as well.nothing dey happen grin. like they said THOSE WHO CAN DOES, THOSE WHO CANT FORMS A COMITEE.
Re: Is Double Dating Fun Or Trouble? by TheSeeker(m): 4:35pm On Nov 10, 2009
whitelexi:

That your friend is a vampire angry
Re: Is Double Dating Fun Or Trouble? by cornel318(m): 4:40pm On Nov 10, 2009
What of the case where one of the ladies knows you are moving out with a chick,
and she sticks her head and never wants to leave
Is that one still called DOUBLE DATING?
Re: Is Double Dating Fun Or Trouble? by 190yaris1: 4:46pm On Nov 10, 2009
when double datin,
u can never have rest of mind~

u always have 2 watch ur back and stuffs

soon u'll find your self loosing weight or sometin~
Re: Is Double Dating Fun Or Trouble? by vicade(m): 4:47pm On Nov 10, 2009
cornel318:

What of the case where one of the  ladies knows you are moving out with a chick,
and she sticks her head and never wants to leave
Is that one still called DOUBLE DATING?

Some girls are pokenayas and Pokenayes. Thus you might be getting down with them without necessarily observing the ritual of dating. So it might not be double dating.

A friend of mine juggles like three different girls from a particular private university in ogun state but he has only one girlfriend whom he hopes to marry. That is not double dating i think undecided
Re: Is Double Dating Fun Or Trouble? by whitelexi(m): 4:49pm On Nov 10, 2009
TheSeeker:

That your friend is a vampire angry

What   He's got all the gifts from the bible, he's got hope, charity, blessing, gift, love, joy, peace. . .  etc.
When joy is visiting, her pictures are everywhere, the things she loves, her fav colors, scented canles etc, they all move once she's gone for the day, to be replaced by the next girl's fav stuff!
Dude is occupied full-time!!!  Impressive grin grin grin
Re: Is Double Dating Fun Or Trouble? by TheSly: 4:57pm On Nov 10, 2009
Double dating. . . . Uhm,
Its a double edged sword. . . . .Could be fun, If done well. . . . .Good for the ego. cool
On the other hand, It could be the thing you would regret ever doing for the rest of your life (Like moi)

Why I'm i saying this?
because i have destroyed one of the most interesting and sweetest relationship anyone could wish for, No thanks to double dating.
And guess what?!. . . . i didn't stop double dating even after that, Why? because i have nothin to lose now. . . cool
But i will not advise my worst enemy to try it. . . . . . The risk is not worth the reward. . . . .Plsss!! wink
Re: Is Double Dating Fun Or Trouble? by jingoma(m): 4:59pm On Nov 10, 2009
nethacker:

Dat one na US na no be 4 our 9ja here. Doubledating in 9ja context means dat some1 is having two or more lovers grin grin
Aah Ok, In that case It takes a skilled one to manage that process. Having done it for years , Here are some tips
1. You have to remember all your lies ( Keep A mental log of your "Iro's)
2. Always call all chicks "Honey or Babe" ( This way you'll never call the wrong name)
3. Dont let them know your favourite "Hang out spot" (No surprise walk-ups)
4. If you are going to a party on the Northside tell them ure going South (unpredictable)
5. Bring your "A" game all the time in Bed (They believe youre too worn out to cheat) SYKE!!!
6. Have a Buddy you can always lie on ( Its always his girlfriends)
Re: Is Double Dating Fun Or Trouble? by Oluschenco(m): 5:27pm On Nov 10, 2009
Different people, different culture with different perspectives.

Double dating for men is proper, for ladies, its improper.
Re: Is Double Dating Fun Or Trouble? by sexyZee(f): 5:30pm On Nov 10, 2009
for ladies, its improper.

says who
Re: Is Double Dating Fun Or Trouble? by IYANGBALI: 5:35pm On Nov 10, 2009
its trouble but triple dating{mother and her 2 daughters} is fun,real fun grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Is Double Dating Fun Or Trouble? by chosen04(f): 5:54pm On Nov 10, 2009
Its 2days fun inviting 2morrows regret
Re: Is Double Dating Fun Or Trouble? by kokoye(m): 5:56pm On Nov 10, 2009
Na wah o.

I need to go for a refresher course when I decide to move back to my country.

So double-dating means having a spare part in Nigeria?  it aint a bad word where I live - couples hangin out together.

I go be illiterate for naija now o, I swear. Even better to speak my native ekiti language all the way.
Re: Is Double Dating Fun Or Trouble? by IYANGBALI: 6:03pm On Nov 10, 2009
chosen04:

Its 2days fun inviting 2morrows regret
sayssex who? cheesy
Re: Is Double Dating Fun Or Trouble? by Nezan(m): 6:04pm On Nov 10, 2009
Double dating is sin.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Need A Fat Lady / Am I Ugly??????? / Nairalanders In Lagos Let's Meet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.