Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,648 members, 7,820,257 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

He Just Started Sweating - Cossy Orjiakor Recounts Her Ordeal With A Stranger - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / He Just Started Sweating - Cossy Orjiakor Recounts Her Ordeal With A Stranger (1440 Views)

Cossy Orjiakor: My Marriage May Not Last A Month / Cossy Orjiakor Bares Her Boobs To Celebrate Nigeria's 58th Independence Day / Cossy Orjiakor: I Need A Guy For 'Chop & Clean Mouth' Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Just Started Sweating - Cossy Orjiakor Recounts Her Ordeal With A Stranger by bumi10(m): 4:28pm On Dec 02, 2016
The question is, who will stay near cossy orjiakor with her massive jugs and you are a man wey blood dey run through your veins and will not sweet?? Even if you are a woman, you are bound to sweat...lol. The actress recounted this experience she supposedly had with a stranger recently, via her IG page. In her words:

“I saw him staring at me…I noticed him sweating and uncomfortable.. We were stuck at d waiting room for over 40min. Don’t know what was causing his discomfort. But I kept quite…when it was time for me to go in…I jokingly said…hi…hope your ok.. A problem shared is a problem solved .. Found out all he wanted was to chat me up and get a number.. lol

Well ended up giving him my public line. Sometimes people miss out on opportunities because they are afraid to ask. Be a true Nigerian we are not afraid of the word #No. Its just a word. It does not come with a jail sentence or koboko. The word #No simply shows your recognized. Ur noticed .. Be ambitious, be recognized and get noticed… Then soon u will start hearing yes yes yes… Hahhha exactly d sound i make when am getting ……. Hahhahaha”

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2016/12/he-just-started-sweating-cossy-orjiakor.html

cc lalasticlala mynd44 obinoscopy

Re: He Just Started Sweating - Cossy Orjiakor Recounts Her Ordeal With A Stranger by Nobody: 4:31pm On Dec 02, 2016
Ok? undecided
Re: He Just Started Sweating - Cossy Orjiakor Recounts Her Ordeal With A Stranger by softMarket(m): 4:33pm On Dec 02, 2016
Cossy, you are very wicked! grin

So u knw what he wants and u left him to be sweating like He-goat ....grin grin

1 Like

Re: He Just Started Sweating - Cossy Orjiakor Recounts Her Ordeal With A Stranger by Annie939(f): 4:34pm On Dec 02, 2016
cossy u are no longer a baby please behave yourself for once. u are not making your family proud at all, God forbid.
Re: He Just Started Sweating - Cossy Orjiakor Recounts Her Ordeal With A Stranger by Nobody: 4:35pm On Dec 02, 2016
Kai cossy cheesy

1 Like

Re: He Just Started Sweating - Cossy Orjiakor Recounts Her Ordeal With A Stranger by Emescot(m): 4:36pm On Dec 02, 2016
undecided Is he CRAYZeY Sweating because of what? Ordinary numberr!!! Onye ara
Re: He Just Started Sweating - Cossy Orjiakor Recounts Her Ordeal With A Stranger by Franky826: 5:42pm On Dec 02, 2016
cry

Chai cossy cossy grin

Re: He Just Started Sweating - Cossy Orjiakor Recounts Her Ordeal With A Stranger by Nixiepie(f): 8:21pm On Dec 02, 2016
Who her hugs epp tongue
Re: He Just Started Sweating - Cossy Orjiakor Recounts Her Ordeal With A Stranger by franklynsunny(m): 8:44am On Dec 03, 2016
Old cargo?
Re: He Just Started Sweating - Cossy Orjiakor Recounts Her Ordeal With A Stranger by Nobody: 8:59am On Dec 03, 2016
lols u want to woo a celebrity? the man have sense cossy would have charge him for anything he requested, at the time all the man want is suck boobs and Bleep pussy

(1) (Reply)

See The Impressive Body On This Female DJ / Halima Abubakar Looks Beautiful In New Photos / Six Students Of Unilag Charged For Gang Rape, Get 6 Million Naira Bail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.