Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,401 members, 7,822,839 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

A Dangling Death Machine At Ikotun Lagos State - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Dangling Death Machine At Ikotun Lagos State (43240 Views)

Residents Panic Over Oil Spill In Isheri-ikotun, Lagos / A Dangling Death Machine At Ikotun Lagos State. / See The Owl They Killed At Ikotun Market This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Dangling Death Machine At Ikotun Lagos State by seedsower(m): 8:46pm On Dec 02, 2016
80million1:

I've moved on o o o.
Re: A Dangling Death Machine At Ikotun Lagos State by chinanu123(f): 8:47pm On Dec 02, 2016
dikerebel:
pls oh nah how this small thing go take cause harm

If it falls in front of on coming vehicle, the driver may lost control and harm may occur. Hope I helped.
Re: A Dangling Death Machine At Ikotun Lagos State by steppin: 8:48pm On Dec 02, 2016
eaglechild:

This is the annoying mentality of Nigerians that have put us where we are.
There are more serious matters! If you're truly concerned about safety, take a ladder and do justice to that light. Lol
Re: A Dangling Death Machine At Ikotun Lagos State by CXLVII: 8:48pm On Dec 02, 2016
This cant kill more than 2 people at a go.....

Its not a death machine but a death tool

Its not in the league of machines
Re: A Dangling Death Machine At Ikotun Lagos State by CandyDiamond(f): 8:50pm On Dec 02, 2016
BEENUEL:
[size=15pt]Nigerians, These are set of people who waits-awaits their government for minor or less issues concerning the society.

Now op, at least if you can add such caption"Dangling death machine" your brain should fathom that you can as well see to that machine, it's no big deal.

I hope seun and his crew will Goan fix it. SMH
[/size]
[/b]You are not making sense[b],individuals have no right to touch government properties,you need proper permission to do so,stop thinking like an uneducated person.

1 Like

Re: A Dangling Death Machine At Ikotun Lagos State by chinanu123(f): 8:51pm On Dec 02, 2016
eaglechild:

This is the annoying mentality of Nigerians that have put us where we are.

I wonder how people reason. If this thing falls in front of a speedy vehicle the driver will be scared and lost control of the steering and death or serious injury may occur.

1 Like

Re: A Dangling Death Machine At Ikotun Lagos State by dikerebel(m): 8:53pm On Dec 02, 2016
CandyDiamond:

Your are not thinking properly, this is the kind of youth that Nigeria have,no sense of reasoning and that is why the country is backward
bro when will your life be ok? I just asked a simple quetion.
Re: A Dangling Death Machine At Ikotun Lagos State by dikerebel(m): 8:54pm On Dec 02, 2016
chinanu123:

If it falls in front of on coming vehicle, the driver may lost control and harm may occur. Hope I helped.
thanks bro
Re: A Dangling Death Machine At Ikotun Lagos State by slimfit1(m): 8:55pm On Dec 02, 2016
The lagos government have seen it and has awarded the contract 5 times to replace that thing i can tell you that.
Re: A Dangling Death Machine At Ikotun Lagos State by BEENUEL(m): 8:56pm On Dec 02, 2016
CandyDiamond:

[/b]You are not making sense[b],individuals have no right to touch government properties,you need proper permission to do so,stop thinking like an uneducated person.

[size=15pt]ma'am thanks for the correction, for I know this though.

A question for you... what if the government is useless, clueless and self-cantered.? And it's for sure, the matter will be looked into after a decade of Awareness?...wake up ma'am this is Nigeria not Ghana of UK
[/size]
Re: A Dangling Death Machine At Ikotun Lagos State by Wasky101: 8:59pm On Dec 02, 2016
seedsower:
A better dangler, that your own still dey learn. #Oba Akran Ikeja as at 29th Nov.
Saw this today. Was actually confused when I saw it. Hope no night crawler runs into it especially on this post salary Friday night
Re: A Dangling Death Machine At Ikotun Lagos State by dacovajnr: 8:59pm On Dec 02, 2016
Logician:
How can this be described as a death machine? Let's be honest it need fixing but I don't see it as fatal risk
You be logician wey no get logic...if that thing fall for your head or that hard glass covering the bulb shatter and pierce through your Head undecided

1 Like

Re: A Dangling Death Machine At Ikotun Lagos State by phlio666(m): 8:59pm On Dec 02, 2016
op done watch final destination tired
Re: A Dangling Death Machine At Ikotun Lagos State by kingolovich(m): 9:09pm On Dec 02, 2016
kadree:
This is a dangling street light bulb right opposite BRT bustop at ikotun Lagos State. A terrible death machine, only waiting for it time to cause needless lost of lives where hundreds commuter plies daily. Authorities concerned should urgently do the needful.
Please moderator help move to front page. It could be a life saver.
I don't even know it can cause any death and I pass there regularly
Re: A Dangling Death Machine At Ikotun Lagos State by lollmaolol(m): 9:11pm On Dec 02, 2016
dikerebel:
pls oh nah how this small thing go take cause harm

You cannot even see beyond your nose. Only the careful & mindful ones can discern. Apparently you are not.
Re: A Dangling Death Machine At Ikotun Lagos State by SBG04: 9:12pm On Dec 02, 2016
This is one of the reasons why we need state police with a mandate to protect state Infrastructure. I remember watching a guy rip apart street light cables on the road in broad day light in the afternoon, right in the middle of traffic and overlooking a police station!
State governments spend billions on infrastructure and most of it is eventually wasted when people clumsily damage them. When someone rams his car into a street light that was just commisioned for N40 million. Who holds the person responsible? Its not enough to put street lights on the streets and build roads, who watches over the infrastructure? That's why roads in Lagos do not last more than 5 years. And street lights sef have a lower life span.
We need state police to protect state Infrastructure!
Re: A Dangling Death Machine At Ikotun Lagos State by tosyne2much(m): 9:12pm On Dec 02, 2016
I came into this thread hoping to see a fallen powerline undecided
Re: A Dangling Death Machine At Ikotun Lagos State by dikerebel(m): 9:13pm On Dec 02, 2016
lollmaolol:

You cannot even see beyond your nose. Only the careful & mindful ones can discern. Apparently you are not.
ok
Re: A Dangling Death Machine At Ikotun Lagos State by Nicolars(m): 9:14pm On Dec 02, 2016
seedsower:
A better dangler, that your own still dey learn. #Oba Akran Ikeja as at 29th Nov.
pls show me where the danger is
cant really see it in the picture

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Dangling Death Machine At Ikotun Lagos State by seedsower(m): 9:29pm On Dec 02, 2016
Nicolars:
pls show me where the danger is
cant really see it in the picture

edited check my pix again.
Re: A Dangling Death Machine At Ikotun Lagos State by Nicolars(m): 9:33pm On Dec 02, 2016
seedsower:

edited check my pix again.
dnt knowbif itas just me
is it the black and yellow rod at the middle of the road

1 Like

Re: A Dangling Death Machine At Ikotun Lagos State by Pylony(m): 9:38pm On Dec 02, 2016
Imagine it falls on the governors convoy grin that should teach some one a lesson to do the right thing..
Re: A Dangling Death Machine At Ikotun Lagos State by Phi001(m): 9:38pm On Dec 02, 2016
It clearly needs fixing but it's not fatally dangerous...
Re: A Dangling Death Machine At Ikotun Lagos State by AkinPhysicist: 9:42pm On Dec 02, 2016
cool When it happens now they will start blaming Satan and praying for the injured/dead cool
Re: A Dangling Death Machine At Ikotun Lagos State by wiloy2k8(m): 9:44pm On Dec 02, 2016
i drive pass that place twice today ... i no see am
Re: A Dangling Death Machine At Ikotun Lagos State by seedsower(m): 9:51pm On Dec 02, 2016
Nicolars:
dnt knowbif itas just me

is it the black and yellow rod at the middle of the road

yes. check again
Re: A Dangling Death Machine At Ikotun Lagos State by Nobody: 10:01pm On Dec 02, 2016
chinanu123:

Nice and reasonable comment...!! I wonder why alot of Nairalanders tend to display irresponsible haughtiness at times. The guy's comment only shows his curiosity for the OP's definition of "dangling death" which he probably think is farfetched. Doesn't really call for insults !...

1 Like

Re: A Dangling Death Machine At Ikotun Lagos State by Fashx007: 10:14pm On Dec 02, 2016
ho really let dat drop on a motion vehicle den u will see how fatal it will be
Logician:
How can this be described as a death machine? Let's be honest it need fixing but I don't see it as fatal risk
Re: A Dangling Death Machine At Ikotun Lagos State by chiefojiji(m): 10:16pm On Dec 02, 2016
oh oh! this is wetin dem mean by dangling.

cus one girl bin tell me sey my balls dey dangle for back.
I jos reply am with smile, thanks for the compliment babe
Re: A Dangling Death Machine At Ikotun Lagos State by Mustay(m): 10:32pm On Dec 02, 2016
BEENUEL:

[size=15pt]ma'am thanks for the correction, for I know this though.

A question for you... what if the government is useless, clueless and self-cantered.? And it's for sure, the matter will be looked into after a decade of Awareness?...wake up ma'am this is Nigeria not Ghana of UK
[/size]

What exactly are you advocating in the name of Nigeria Citizens tamper with public facilities? Your call is similar to residents tampering with an electrical pole just because the DCs are 'useless'. Common! Let's be realistic, the best is for people to continue calling the authorities until they react.
Re: A Dangling Death Machine At Ikotun Lagos State by wizjaybee(m): 11:36pm On Dec 02, 2016
na that bulb wan cause lost of life..mtsww
Re: A Dangling Death Machine At Ikotun Lagos State by Emassive(m): 12:57am On Dec 03, 2016
Am sure you don't know the probable damage it can cause if it falls off at a dangerous moment. It looks harmless but it can take as many lives that will fall it's path.
Logician:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

People Gather Around Madwoman In Aba To Get Lucky Betting Numbers (Photos) / A Snake In My Room! / What's The Most Painful Loss You Had This Year, 2019?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.