Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

Is Buhari Changing Tone Towards Biafran Agitators - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Buhari Changing Tone Towards Biafran Agitators (1171 Views)

How Biafran Opposition Narative Keeps Evolving Towards Biafran Emancipation / Breaking News : Biafran Agitators Granted Referendum By The US (VIDEO) / Buhari Warns Biafra Agitators, N/delta Militants.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Buhari Changing Tone Towards Biafran Agitators by josephni12: 7:06pm On Dec 02, 2016
maybe I don't know whether others are noticing Buhari's continues language change towards Biafra agitators. first he said instead of Nigeria to break up every body will drown, next he said biafrans should form a political party sometime of that nature, next He said there would be no referendum he even called them activist in the US before they were being called Miscreants. recently he is now saying breaking up would be DIFFICULT. Of course biafrans knows it would be difficult. With this way I think biafrans will eventually get what they want. Nothing in this world can stop millions of determined minds.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Buhari Changing Tone Towards Biafran Agitators by HQuadreal: 7:08pm On Dec 02, 2016
Hmmm hmmm clear throat.
Re: Is Buhari Changing Tone Towards Biafran Agitators by HtwoOw: 7:10pm On Dec 02, 2016
Raw bish

1 Like

Re: Is Buhari Changing Tone Towards Biafran Agitators by HtwoOw: 7:18pm On Dec 02, 2016
IpobExposed:

I am BiafraudExposed. Just scared with the oppressive nature of speech on this forum to post again.

BriafraudExposed I KnOw Went To The East To Prove His Point By Recording Video Of Arsria Market And Lies Of Ipod Shutting Down Commerial Activities , i Choose NOt To Believe He Deactivated HiS Account Over Threats And I Do Not Believe YOu
Re: Is Buhari Changing Tone Towards Biafran Agitators by tollyboy5(m): 7:31pm On Dec 02, 2016
HtwoOw:

BriafraudExposed I KnOw Went To The East To Prove His Point By Recording Video Of Arsria Market And Lies Of Ipod Shutting Down Commerial Activities , i Choose NOt To Believe He Deactivated HiS Account Over Threats And I Do Not Believe YOu
no o! don't tell me dat nigga is biafraudexposed
Re: Is Buhari Changing Tone Towards Biafran Agitators by TimeManager(m): 7:32pm On Dec 02, 2016
IpobExposed:

I am BiafraudExposed. Just scared with the oppressive nature of speech on this forum to post again.
Are you BiafraudExposed?.. seriously?
Kiss the truth!
Re: Is Buhari Changing Tone Towards Biafran Agitators by Godprotectigbo2(f): 7:52pm On Dec 02, 2016
grin grin grin grin
Re: Is Buhari Changing Tone Towards Biafran Agitators by Nobody: 7:59pm On Dec 02, 2016
cupidFlint:
If truly you are biafraexposed then I laugh at your wailings. we warned you that the yoruba and hausas can never be your brothers. but you went ahead and turned against your own people for fame and fortune, look what you've been reduced to,,,, a mere laughing stock that gets banned every minute.... Sorry for your life

Brother... undecided
Re: Is Buhari Changing Tone Towards Biafran Agitators by Xflint(m): 8:40pm On Dec 02, 2016
IpobExposed:

Brother... undecided

welcom
Re: Is Buhari Changing Tone Towards Biafran Agitators by cupidFlint(m): 8:10am On Dec 03, 2016
IpobExposed:

Brother... undecided
Who be your "brother" We that you wrote a lot of sh*t against look for your brothers they are the Afonjas and Kunu drinkers

3 Likes

Re: Is Buhari Changing Tone Towards Biafran Agitators by GreatNegro(m): 8:44am On Dec 03, 2016
Guy! Biafra is really giving buhari sleepless night. This has shown that Biafrans are really working smart in the wright directiom.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

EXCLUSIVE: SGF Got N200m Kickback From ‘grass Clearing’ Contract / Exposed: Deadly Plot Against Ex-delta Gov. Uduaghan / Why We Want Buhari To Return Alive – Oil Producing Communitiesby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.