Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,733 members, 7,817,016 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

The Science Behind "Prayer" And Art Of "Miracles" - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Science Behind "Prayer" And Art Of "Miracles" (5247 Views)

Message To Native Doctors And Ritualists- The Science Of Jazz / The Science Of Learning: How To Study, Understand, And Remember All You Read / Why Has There Been No Black Winner Of The Nobel Prize In The Science Category? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Science Behind "Prayer" And Art Of "Miracles" by sinaj(f): 8:48pm On Dec 04, 2016
Johnydon22 cme here
Re: The Science Behind "Prayer" And Art Of "Miracles" by Nobody: 9:31pm On Dec 04, 2016
sinaj:
I can only tell when someone is staring at me without looking at d person.

So I no fit stare at you without being caught? grin
Re: The Science Behind "Prayer" And Art Of "Miracles" by bennyrazz: 9:38pm On Dec 04, 2016
smh
Re: The Science Behind "Prayer" And Art Of "Miracles" by sinaj(f): 10:06pm On Dec 04, 2016
onyenze123:

lol

Will surely knw

Evn tho u hide nd do it.
Re: The Science Behind "Prayer" And Art Of "Miracles" by Nobody: 12:25am On Dec 05, 2016
sinaj:
lol

Will surely knw

Evn tho u hide nd do it.

how do you do it? grin

Do you have a secret radar/antenna? grin
Re: The Science Behind "Prayer" And Art Of "Miracles" by Nobody: 4:14am On Dec 05, 2016
sinaj:
I can only tell when someone is staring at me without looking at d person.
grin this sounds to good to be true. how is that even possible
Re: The Science Behind "Prayer" And Art Of "Miracles" by ChemicalReaction(f): 7:04am On Dec 05, 2016
crotonite:
It's true. Happens to me too. If i'm walking, i'll start missing my steps, kind of. In my case, i might not know who's staring tho.#this is the lil way i can explain sha.
Re: The Science Behind "Prayer" And Art Of "Miracles" by sinaj(f): 7:17am On Dec 05, 2016
crotonite:
lol I dunno grin

But stare at me nd our eye ball will surely meet.
Re: The Science Behind "Prayer" And Art Of "Miracles" by sinaj(f): 7:33am On Dec 05, 2016
onyenze123:

lol my former coursemate used diz line sometime back grin
Re: The Science Behind "Prayer" And Art Of "Miracles" by Nobody: 7:39am On Dec 05, 2016
sinaj:
lol I dunno grin

But stare at me nd our eye ball will surely meet.

i can stare at you and get away with it. ever heard 'blank stare'? i perfected it...grin
Re: The Science Behind "Prayer" And Art Of "Miracles" by redvektor(m): 7:43am On Dec 05, 2016
oga billioner please how can I high my vibration I mean increase my vibrations to help me here from the universe

1 Like

Re: The Science Behind "Prayer" And Art Of "Miracles" by Nobody: 7:43am On Dec 05, 2016
ChemicalReaction:
It's true. Happens to me too. If i'm walking, i'll start missing my steps, kind of. In my case, i might not know who's staring tho.#this is the lil way i can explain sha.
i know of this one...but it is not always true.
Re: The Science Behind "Prayer" And Art Of "Miracles" by ChemicalReaction(f): 8:14am On Dec 05, 2016
crotonite:
i know of this one...but it is not always true.
If you say so. But it works for me 99%
Re: The Science Behind "Prayer" And Art Of "Miracles" by Nobody: 9:23am On Dec 05, 2016
ChemicalReaction:
If you say so. But it works for me 99%
naa...h! that's an over statement. i personal wld say it works at most like 10% of the time sad.

Btw people that experience such things are people with social panic/anxiety. are you one
Re: The Science Behind "Prayer" And Art Of "Miracles" by johnydon22(m): 9:25am On Dec 05, 2016
sinaj:
Johnydon22 cme here
Yea?
Re: The Science Behind "Prayer" And Art Of "Miracles" by ChemicalReaction(f): 10:08am On Dec 05, 2016
crotonite:
naa...h! that's an over statement. i personal wld say it works at most like 10% of the time sad.

Btw people that experience such things are people with social panic/anxiety. are you one
Not panic or anxiety. I'd say yes if you use shy.
Re: The Science Behind "Prayer" And Art Of "Miracles" by Nobody: 12:27pm On Dec 05, 2016
ChemicalReaction:
Not panic or anxiety. I'd say yes if you use shy.

yea, same here. i'm shy and i have social anxiety, when i start missing my steps while walking then just now that i'm hvn a panic attack sad. it usually gets worst on sundays especially during offering time, i just have this feeling that everybody staring at me, and noticing my wobbly steps (which try all my best to normalize wink ).

i don't think (me) missing ones steps has anything in common with someone staring at them (me), it just a false feeling that our (my) gray matter cooks up to disgrace us (me) in public grin ... sad
Re: The Science Behind "Prayer" And Art Of "Miracles" by kingsmecca(m): 1:35pm On Dec 05, 2016
Pls how is it possible for human to surround his/herself with positive thoughts without thinking negative (evils)?

2 Likes

Re: The Science Behind "Prayer" And Art Of "Miracles" by sinaj(f): 1:45pm On Dec 05, 2016
crotonite:
i can stare at you and get away with it. ever heard 'blank stare'? i perfected it...grin
haven't heard of it before o! Lol
Re: The Science Behind "Prayer" And Art Of "Miracles" by Deicide: 2:42pm On Dec 05, 2016
Which Religion is this One Again.....
Re: The Science Behind "Prayer" And Art Of "Miracles" by Ohibenemma(m): 7:10am On Dec 07, 2016
Billyonaire:

Not everyone is invited.
A very bad answer from a supposed educator.
Re: The Science Behind "Prayer" And Art Of "Miracles" by Nobody: 11:32am On Dec 07, 2016
interesting.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Best Universities To Study Medicine & Surgery In Nigeria / 2018/2019 University Of Ilorin Admission Guide Thread / Bad Bad Women In History {histogore}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.