Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,185 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:46 PM

What Is Africoin? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What Is Africoin? (9998 Views)

Crypto AFRICOIN Launching Soon. Need Interested Individual To Join This Project / AFRICOIN (this Is An Opportunity For U To Make Wealth) / Africoin For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Africoin? by Adudavidlee(m): 10:03pm On Dec 02, 2016
AfriCoin is a peer-to-peer digital currency developed from an open-source code known as, "Bitcoin Technology." AfriCoin uses a technological protocol to manage payment transactions between users around the world. AfriCoin transactions take place online and operates with no central authority or banks. AfriCoin is open-source code and is available for developers to build and create peripheral applications.

AfriCoin has a maximum of 17 million coins to be minted over a 140 year period.
Decentralized ledger currency
SHA-256 proof-of-work
blocks every 10 min
difficulty adjustment 2016 blocks
Initial Reward 50 coins per block
Market Cap: data not available yet
Launch Date: November 3rd, 2013

AfriCoin, LLC, is a company that serves as the administrative installation for AfriCoin digital currency. The AfriCoin payment system and digital currency (AFC) is open source; and is held and owned by it's users.

AfriCoin, LLC also serves as a brand for smart-phone cases, apparel, watches, jewelery, sun glasses, T-shirts, caps and hats. We even have a bottle of AfriCoin Wine. All AfriCoin, LLC merchandise will be offered with a discount in the form of AFC added to your wallet.

Mission Statement:
AfriCoin is an International organization designed to strengthen the cryptocurrency industry; by providing smart, sound and reasonable competition to the marketplace.

Objective:
Our objective is to accomplish our mission. The reasoning behind our objective, resides in the structural conditions of alternative cryptocurrencies in the marketplace. If you examine the properties of said coins, you realize that most (not all) have altered the program in ways that:

1. Makes it easier to mine, and

2. Provides an abundant number of available coins

Here at AfriCoin, we believe that knowledgeable investors could recognize why alternative coins aren't trading at impressive levels as Bitcoin; and may place some blame on - traveling to far beyond the Bitcoin formula. This possible reality could be corrected, by exploring alternative coins that are positioned in close proximity of Bitcoin. Click here to examine the different alternative coins.

Bitcoin is still in it's early stages. To stray away from what is already proving to be a successful product would be premature and risky. You would be reinventing a wheel while the original is still developing. AfriCoin developers decided to investigate the name, Satoshi Nakamoto and found that most references state:

Satoshi means - clear-thinking or wise. Naka can mean, inside or relationship. Moto is used to describe the origin or the foundation. Put it all together and you get, “thinking clearly inside the foundation.” Therefore, by following the spirit of Satoshi Nakamoto, AfriCoin is thinking clearly inside the foundation.

AfriCoin hopes to improve the volatility of crypto-currency by providing investors with an alternative product to help diversify their holdings.

ICO - Initial Coin Offering:
AfriCoin launched it's mining client on November 3rd 2013. MAS AfriCoin, network founder; noticed that the first coins being minted were flowing out like a fire hose. He contacted the Senior programming engineer in Chile' to find out what was going wrong. The answer he received was, "there's no problem. That's how it works initially; compliments of Bitcoin."

MAS AfriCoin immediately researched this aspect and found a few articles that lead to the explanation. One article on motherboard.vice.com states the following:

In January of 2009, Satoshi Nakamoto started mining, creating what is known as the “genesis block.” Bitcoin v0.1 was released six days later. By year-end, over 32,000 blocks had been added to this original block, producing a total of 1,624,250 bitcoins. Since all transactions are public on the blockchain, we know that only a quarter of those bitcoins have ever changed hands, leading some to speculate that Satoshi could be sitting on a stash of roughly one million bitcoins.
Re: What Is Africoin? by Adudavidlee(m): 10:04pm On Dec 02, 2016
I bought 100 units of Africoin today at #17 each.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Africoin? by ajkc: 2:42pm On Dec 26, 2016
I sell in case you want more though prices have increased and the dollar indices too. I think it's a good investment...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Africoin? by Elkay3: 9:23pm On Dec 30, 2016
Is it a viable investment? At least if I don't win, I can break even?
Re: What Is Africoin? by Chigorkizz(m): 4:39am On Dec 31, 2016
Re: What Is Africoin? by ajkc: 1:34pm On Jan 01, 2017
It's also viable... Check the indices... Ten days ago index was at $0.06. By this morning it's at $0.072. That means that your wallet balance will be increase by this margin or even higher.... On the other hand you could sell your units at a good price and make good profits....

1 Like

Re: What Is Africoin? by albreezy4eva: 4:50pm On Jan 01, 2017
How can one buy this africoin?.......we need legit contacts please

1 Like

Re: What Is Africoin? by mimioma: 8:58pm On Jan 01, 2017
Interested 08064673745, africoin
Re: What Is Africoin? by Adudavidlee(m): 9:21pm On Jan 01, 2017
I have 100 Africoin but will b willing to sell just 10

Re: What Is Africoin? by ahms12(m): 11:24pm On Jan 01, 2017
where can I buy africoin please I need legit buyer.. please contact me 08063226059
Re: What Is Africoin? by y4code(m): 10:40am On Jan 02, 2017
legit seller should reach me i need 100 coins at discount rate britneyknox99@gmail.com
Re: What Is Africoin? by Nkonadi(m): 11:10am On Jan 02, 2017
how can one create wallet and get started?
Re: What Is Africoin? by WINNERNIMI(m): 11:20am On Jan 02, 2017
Pls I need more info about thiss africoin pls whatsapp me via 08183005462
Re: What Is Africoin? by enm(m): 12:40pm On Jan 02, 2017
hnm, why are we just hearing of it now?
Re: What Is Africoin? by ajkc: 4:30pm On Jan 02, 2017
For anyone who wants to buy units of africoin, please reach me on fortgmg@gmail.com. Please note that the higher the units the lesser the price apiece.... Thanks....
Re: What Is Africoin? by Ebelemiriam: 6:00pm On Jan 02, 2017
Igbazontee@gmail.com
Re: What Is Africoin? by ib87(f): 8:31pm On Jan 02, 2017
I need the coins too.

1 Like

Re: What Is Africoin? by Funmiladey(m): 11:14pm On Jan 02, 2017
Any info on how to register and get started with this afrocoin pls?
Re: What Is Africoin? by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jan 02, 2017
Need TBC? #1500 per coin. Call/whatsapp
Re: What Is Africoin? by Solomon19(m): 11:37pm On Jan 02, 2017
You don't have to wait for one month to make 30%

You can double your money in 48hrs

Is fresh!!!! and it's still paying!!!

Join with this link https:///LGHlcORFx1S8aLoJXtZbL4

And testify...... Longlive Paytrustfamily grin grin grin grin grin!!!!!!!!
Re: What Is Africoin? by ONONIBEL(m): 12:11pm On Jan 16, 2017
africoin is getting increasing shocked day by day get yours when is still cheaper grin cheesy @160 naira pair coin now hurry before it get too late if you are interested in buying africoin you can contact me or whatsapp me @07060554189 smiley
Re: What Is Africoin? by cbalo: 4:22pm On Feb 01, 2017
About Africoin AFC

Africoin is a global alternative currency
Africoin (AFC) is a decentralized digital currency. AFC is a global alternative currency to fiat. AFC is a peer-to-peer (P2P) version of electronic cash that allows online payments to be sent directly from one party to another without going through a financial institution.

We Are De-centralized

Cryptography and the de-centralized nature of AFC is the key to Africoin’s success. It’s the reason that no one can double spend, counterfeit or steal AFC. Africoin is to be viable money for both current users and future adopters so we will maintain, improve and legally protect the integrity of the protocol to ensure this. You only have to look at the global banking crisis 2008 to see what can happen when centralized control takes over!

AFC is controlled by you!

The AFC network is configured so that no one central point has control, it's controlled by the entire AFC community always checking each other’s work to ensure no-one is corrupting the block chain. This provides intrinsic security for the network. AFC has a total coin count of 50million coins. What sets AFC aside from other crypto-currencies is its drive to become the major means of digital exchange in Africa and also other parts of the world.

Africoin's global distribution

With our current growing global distribution, super-fast transaction times, and circulation volume this gives us a market edge. The distribution of AFC is one of the reasons AFC remains so strong.

PM to show you how to start. The official launch is February, 28. The price will be $1 per coin then.
If start today now the better.
Re: What Is Africoin? by Kweji: 7:33pm On Feb 01, 2017
How much is one right and how can I buy? Can I use it to purchase goods online?
Re: What Is Africoin? by UD101(m): 7:53pm On Feb 01, 2017
Adudavidlee:
I have 100 Africoin but will b willing to sell just 10

Wts d unit price?
Re: What Is Africoin? by Nobody: 8:07pm On Feb 01, 2017
Bro create whatsapp group so that people that are interested can meet together
Re: What Is Africoin? by Adudavidlee(m): 9:24pm On Feb 01, 2017
UD101:

Wts d unit price?
50 per coin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Stock Exchange Completes Conversion To Public Company (PLC) / 2019 Election: Foreign Investors Withdraw N435.41bn From Stock Market / Has Anyone Recently Use The Piggy Bank Savings Scheme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.