Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,096 members, 7,811,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:34 PM

Nysc Stream II - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Nysc Stream II (2046 Views)

NYSC STREAM 2 Now 24rd July / Nysc Stream 2 Batch B 2016. Lets Know Your Posting.... / Official NYSC 2017 Batch B Stream II Mobilization Time Table Released (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nysc Stream II by thambolo(m): 10:06pm On Dec 02, 2016
This information goes to all those who are in stream II and for those that are already in camp who wish to influence their posting and redeploy. For more information you can reach me on this line:
Thanks.
Re: Nysc Stream II by thambolo(m): 11:11am On Dec 06, 2016
For all those that have called and are already in camp, expect to receive SMS on the 14th of December, before your POP which is on the 15th. This SMS will contain information of your new posting and how to go about it. You can go ahead and print it out as it will also be sent to your respective mails.
Expecting testimonies from all of you soonest.
Re: Nysc Stream II by sangresan(m): 12:57am On Dec 07, 2016
thambolo:
For all those that have called and are already in camp, expect to receive SMS on the 14th of December, before your POP which is on the 15th. This SMS will contain information of your new posting and how to go about it. You can go ahead and print it out as it will also be sent to your respective mails.
Expecting testimonies from all of you soonest.
When will the PCMs in Stream II be called?
Re: Nysc Stream II by shintolz: 2:17am On Dec 07, 2016
I love this, this is to promote discipline. Nice one
Re: Nysc Stream II by thambolo(m): 8:48pm On Jan 03, 2017
The festivities are over. I welcome all of us to 2017. And I pray this year ushers us into unlimited breakthroughs and abundant blessings. This little write up is to remind us about the possibility to influence our NYSC posting. Those interested should ring me.
Let us also be reminded that there would be massive recruitment from almost all the arms of government. Be rest assured that the information would still be brought here. For those of us that applied for the space of residency in the university of Abuja teaching hospital should expect information beginning from February.
Finally, and this is for medical doctors again, there is an unbelievable offer coming before May this year. Please ring me for more infow
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

How To Write An Scholarship Winning LETTER OF MOTIVATION / Community Development: Identifying Needs Of Communities / Breaking Corpers To Head To Abuja For Missing Head Count

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.