Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,894 members, 7,814,020 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

Federal Government Reply Alex Otti,calls Him A Liar(picture) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Federal Government Reply Alex Otti,calls Him A Liar(picture) (1461 Views)

Alex Otti's 53rd Birthday Celebration: Dangote, Amaechi & Obiano Attend (Photos) / Alex Otti Conferred With Chieftaincy Title (Photos) / Victor Umeh,Alex Otti Arrive Dublin, Ireland In Style For An Award Ceremony.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Federal Government Reply Alex Otti,calls Him A Liar(picture) by Ponponkon: 10:12pm On Dec 02, 2016
Are you for real...? Alex Otti again...?

So this our Abia brother from Arochukwu, Alex Otti, is not tired of lying? Like play, like play, he has taken his lies, blackmail, misinformation, and desperation to the very abode of Mr. President, right inside Aso Rock Villa...? Na waoooo!

Well, for us in Abia, we know him as a cheap liar. Lying is his stock in trade. If he can lie against his local government of origin and lied against the conduct of the Abia 2015 governorship election, where he was repeatedly defeated by Governor Okezie Ikpeazu up to the Supreme Court, he can desperately do anything or say anything against anybody.

If a man who was at the helms of affair at one of the reputable banks in nigeria can lie against figures this way, if at his level, he can't verify his facts when it comes to issues of figure, you can only guess what the bank he managed is going through...

Rejecting and voting against Alex Oti by the Abia electorate in 2015 was a decision that can't be faulted. It was a wise decision.

I know Jim Ovia. I know Tony Elumelu. I know Emeka Onwuka. These are men who who managed banks like Oti, but you can't mention Oti where these men are...and these are not desperate liars and misinformers like Otti.

Anyway, I am on my way to village o...but you can read the Presidency advertorial against Alex Otti in today's edition of The Nation Newspaper...

But I hope he won't lie again...until then...

Re: Federal Government Reply Alex Otti,calls Him A Liar(picture) by Ponponkon: 10:13pm On Dec 02, 2016
lalasticlala one of Abia lying liars has been caught again o
Re: Federal Government Reply Alex Otti,calls Him A Liar(picture) by HtwoOw: 10:16pm On Dec 02, 2016
Heheheheh
Re: Federal Government Reply Alex Otti,calls Him A Liar(picture) by Nobody: 10:17pm On Dec 02, 2016
Ponponkon:
Are you for real...? Alex Otti again...?

So this our Abia brother from Arochukwu, Alex Otti, is not tired of lying? Like play, like play, he has taken his lies, blackmail, misinformation, and desperation to the very abode of Mr. President, right inside Aso Rock Villa...? Na waoooo!

Well, for us in Abia, we know him as a cheap liar. Lying is his stock in trade. If he can lie against his local government of origin and lied against the conduct of the Abia 2015 governorship election, where he was repeatedly defeated by Governor Okezie Ikpeazu up to the Supreme Court, he can desperately do anything or say anything against anybody.

If a man who was at the helms of affair at one of the reputable banks in nigeria can lie against figures this way, if at his level, he can't verify his facts when it comes to issues of figure, you can only guess what the bank he managed is going through...

Rejecting and voting against Alex Oti by the Abia electorate in 2015 was a decision that can't be faulted. It was a wise decision.

I know Jim Ovia. I know Tony Elumelu. I know Emeka Onwuka. These are men who who managed banks like Oti, but you can't mention Oti where these men are...and these are not desperate liars and misinformers like Otti.

Anyway, I am on my way to Isiko...but you can read the Presidency advertorial against Alex Otti in today's edition of The Nation Newspaper...

But I hope he won't lie again...until then...

Shut up your dirty mouth. I read all those bullshit only to see an attachment below. When did it become a crime to contest for an election and seek for redress in a law court if you feel outsmartened.

1 Like

Re: Federal Government Reply Alex Otti,calls Him A Liar(picture) by profhezekiah: 10:19pm On Dec 02, 2016
best liar of d year award goes to
Re: Federal Government Reply Alex Otti,calls Him A Liar(picture) by Nobody: 10:19pm On Dec 02, 2016
Unequalled Daft personnel angry
Re: Federal Government Reply Alex Otti,calls Him A Liar(picture) by Ponponkon: 10:20pm On Dec 02, 2016
soulpeppersoup:

Shut up your dirty mouth. I read all those bullshit only to see an attachment below. When did it become a crime to contest for an election and seek for redress in a law court if you feel outsmartened.
Am I federal government and debt management office? Na me lie? lalasticlala this guy insulted me. Mynd44 can you imagine this kind of attack on my humble person?
Re: Federal Government Reply Alex Otti,calls Him A Liar(picture) by Nobody: 10:23pm On Dec 02, 2016
Ponponkon:
Am I federal government and debt management office? Na me lie? lalasticlala this guy insulted me. Mynd44 can you imagine this kind of attack on my humble person?

I said shut up. Did you post anything there beside insult and defamation of character?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Federal Government Reply Alex Otti,calls Him A Liar(picture) by Ponponkon: 10:24pm On Dec 02, 2016
HtwoOw:
Heheheheh
We warned him to stop telling lies he refused
Re: Federal Government Reply Alex Otti,calls Him A Liar(picture) by richidinho(m): 10:26pm On Dec 02, 2016
Op who delivered the supreme court judgement?
Re: Federal Government Reply Alex Otti,calls Him A Liar(picture) by Ponponkon: 10:27pm On Dec 02, 2016
soulpeppersoup:

I said shut up. Did you post anything there beside insult and defamation of character?
So the you not see nor read the reply Debt Management Office gave? He should have kept his lies in Abia State. Okwa omebola onwe ya ugbua?
Re: Federal Government Reply Alex Otti,calls Him A Liar(picture) by Ponponkon: 10:30pm On Dec 02, 2016
richidinho:
Op who delivered the supreme court judgement?
Maybe my late father did
Re: Federal Government Reply Alex Otti,calls Him A Liar(picture) by Nobody: 10:39pm On Dec 02, 2016
Ponponkon:
So the you not see nor read the reply Debt Management Office gave? He should have kept his lies in Abia State. Okwa omebola onwe ya ugbua?

Passing your message does not call for slander or character assassination. After reading your write up no one can convince me that you have no personal beef with that guy. But it may shock many that neither of your path has crossed each other. So what is the reason for that. Can't we just mind our business for ones and live in peace? Ok, soiling his name at the federal level did it dent your image in anyway?

Please always pass your message across without taking it personal

1 Like

Re: Federal Government Reply Alex Otti,calls Him A Liar(picture) by Ponponkon: 10:43pm On Dec 02, 2016
soulpeppersoup:

Passing your message does not call for slander or character assassination. After reading your write up no one can convince me that you have no personal beef with that guy. But it may shock many that neither of your path has crossed each other. So what is the reason for that. Can't we just mind our business for ones and live in peace? Ok, soiling his name at the federal level did it dent your image in anyway?

Please always pass your message across without taking it personal
Well I wish him well in his future endeavors but he seriously need to stop lying.
Re: Federal Government Reply Alex Otti,calls Him A Liar(picture) by KAPOVee: 10:51pm On Dec 02, 2016
I DEY ALWAYS HAIL THEM{I.P.O.D}.
Re: Federal Government Reply Alex Otti,calls Him A Liar(picture) by Ponponkon: 6:31am On Dec 03, 2016
KAPOVee:
I DEY ALWAYS HAIL THEM{I.P.O.D}.
IPOD did not send Alex Otti to go and publish lies on pages of newspaper o
Re: Federal Government Reply Alex Otti,calls Him A Liar(picture) by OBAGADAFFI: 8:16am On Dec 03, 2016
Ponponkon:
Well I wish him well in his future endeavors but he seriously need to stop lying.

And what did he lied about
Re: Federal Government Reply Alex Otti,calls Him A Liar(picture) by Ponponkon: 8:31am On Dec 03, 2016
OBAGADAFFI:

And what did he lied about
U no read wetin fg write?
Re: Federal Government Reply Alex Otti,calls Him A Liar(picture) by Ponponkon: 6:47am On Dec 06, 2018
profhezekiah:
best liar of d year award goes to
Mr Alex Otti

(1) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan: I’m Under Pressure To Contest For Presidency In 2019 / "Stop Lying To Us" - Nigerians React To Buhari - Trump Phone Call / Dino Melaye Spotted In His Red Convertible (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.