Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,203 members, 7,953,755 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:43 AM

I Need Information On TOEFL Please - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Need Information On TOEFL Please (385 Views)

Pls I Need Information On Unical Admission Process / IELTS,GRE Or TOEFL, Which Is Better? / I need Information About Stephen Oluwole Awokoya Foundation Scholarship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Information On TOEFL Please by HisMajesty1(m): 10:19pm On Dec 02, 2016
I was asked to enquire about TOEFL by someone abroad who is expressing interest in sponsoring a degree program for me abroad. I have a degree in Mass Communication already but for personal reasons i want to start another first degree program abroad. The problem now is that the only thing i know about TOEFL is that its an international exam students wishing to go abroad write and that is all. Of course i googled it up and all i saw where different vendors advertising their tutorial centres about the examination. I want to know what TOEFL is about in details. Also i want to know if it would be possible for me to register and complete it by the end of FEBRUARY next year as my willing sponsor is suggesting and particularly if there are any TOEFL registration and tutorial centres in Ojo alaba area of Lagos which is where i reside. I would seriously appreciate any experienced person who can spare part of his or her precious time to help out with answers to my concerns.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Women Who Made History… TODAY / Http://www.peplnews.com/2016/12/16/waec-results-2016-wassce-private/ / Finally FUTA 2016/2017 Online Registration Begins [fresh & Returning] Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.