Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,858 members, 7,813,931 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:49 PM

8 Nigerian Celebrities Born On December – Biography - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 8 Nigerian Celebrities Born On December – Biography (4567 Views)

List Of Top Nigerian Celebrities Born In November / 25 Nigerian Celebrities Born In October / 10 Nigerian Celebrities Born In September (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

8 Nigerian Celebrities Born On December – Biography by liumesty(m): 11:35pm On Dec 02, 2016
Source : www.nolligist.com

let’s talk some Nigerian Celebrities that was born in December. December is a pretty amazing month, A month of Joy where we get to celebrate Jesus Christ. There are some Celebrities that are fortunate to be born in the same month as Jesus. See them below.

December Born Nigerian Celebrities
1. President Mahammadu Buhari

Present Of Nigeria Mahammadu Buhari, in office since 2015, being a retired Major General in the Army and Ex Nation’s head of State worker, he was born on December 17th, 1942, age 73.

2. Tekno Miles

Nigeria singer, performer, and producer, Augustine Miles Kelechi, better known as Tekno is also a December born. The exact date as the President of Nigeria Mahammadu Buhari. He was born December 17, 1992, 23 years old.

3. Nneka
Nigeria Hip-hop,soul, and reggae singer Nneka Lucia Egbuna. She started singing Since 2005 and last in 2015. She has also starred in some movies like ‘Lake of Fire’ 2004, ‘Relentless’ 2010, ‘Fifty’ 2015 and more. She was born December 24, 1980, 35 years old.

4. Seyi Shay

Deborah Oluwaseyi Joshua well known as Seyi Shay is Nigerian Singer, performer and record producer. The ‘Right Now’ chanteuse was born on December 21, 1985. Right now, she is 30 years old.

5. Sean Tizzle

Morihanfen Oluwaseun Oluwabamidele better known as Sean Tizzle. He is a songwriter and singer. Was formerly a Sound Sultan’s Record Label Naija Ninjas. He is 26 years old and was born December 15, 1989, in Ikeja.

6. Reekado Banks

Ayoleyi Hanniel Solomon is a singer, Songwriter, and better known as Reekado Banks, The Mavin Records singer is best known for Afro-pop music. The Fast rising star who started his musical career in 2014 was born December 6, 1994, in Lagos state. 21 years old.

7. Uche Jumbo

Uche Jombo Rodriguez is a well known Nigeria Actress, Film producer, and screenwriter. She is looped in over 33 movies starting from 1999, ‘Visa to Hell’ to 2016 ‘Wives on Strike’. Uche Jumbo was born on December 28, 1979, current 36 years old.

8. Victor Moses

Victor Moses is a Nigerian Footballer. Currently a winger for the premier league club Chelsea and The Super Eagles(The Nigeria National Team). He was born on December 12, 1990, in Kaduna. With over 2.6 Million GBP salary as at 2012.

That’s all on Nigerian Celebrities born on December. Feel Free to add more.

also read ...10 Worst Celebrity Parents To Ever Exist >> http://nolligist.com/2016/11/10-worst-celebrity-parents-to-ever-exist.html

9 Really Powerful Nigeria Celebrities >> http://nolligist.com/2016/11/10-really-powerful-nigeria-celebrities.html

Re: 8 Nigerian Celebrities Born On December – Biography by SFSNIPER(m): 12:30am On Dec 03, 2016
My name is SFSNIPER, I'm a soldier, and a celebrity in my own way. I was born 13th December, 1991. My sister was born 12th December, 1996 and my girlfriend was born 11th December, 1995.

(1) (Reply)

Why My Grandma Taught Me How To Masturbate - Actress Jada Smith (Photos) / Home Coming: Bbnaija Diane All Smiles As She Returns To Kaduna / TGIF Hotness! : Check Out The Butt On This Tanzania Actresstgif Hotness (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.