Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,983 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:33 AM

Can You Remember The Highest Beating You Got From You Parent ? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Can You Remember The Highest Beating You Got From You Parent ? (528 Views)

Toke Makinwa Shows The N405k Perfume She Got From A Secret Admirer / Chef Chi, You Are Lucky You Got Yourself A Fine Man - Davido Tells Chioma / Yoruba Movie Lovers, Do You Remember This Woman? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Remember The Highest Beating You Got From You Parent ? by seyoops4u: 12:23am On Dec 03, 2016
Can you remember the highest beating you got from your parents and what exactly you did wrong ?

please share

lol....cheesy cheesy
@Omayowalemi says
"Primary 4 second term result, I changed 7TH to 3TH instead of 3RD and my mother caught me. I died. She said : Ko to Bami loruko je, Maa pa e"

translation: Meaning I'll kill you before you bring shame to me.
Re: Can You Remember The Highest Beating You Got From You Parent ? by Nobody: 1:00am On Dec 03, 2016
We went to see my uncle. he offered fan ice to me and my sister but I commandeered it and ate it like a thief ignoring the warning flashes ( u know Na eye talk) from mom. on way home she me a huge bucket of ice cream. on getting home she set it down in front of me with the following words, "Na today I go kill u if u no finish this mumu ice cream wey u dey chop for ur uncle house like say u never chop am before".She was Armed with two pankeres....Na my papa come beg for me. Thanks mom. if not for ur training my moniker for be " CUMMANDO EGBEGBE"
Re: Can You Remember The Highest Beating You Got From You Parent ? by ogaprime(m): 4:40am On Dec 03, 2016
I be good boy oo, few slaps, few "face the wall", shikini belt,
Ok, that's for dad....
For mum...
Many "I will report you to your dad", one "omo rogun"
That's the history of the beating I got from my parents
Re: Can You Remember The Highest Beating You Got From You Parent ? by ogaprime(m): 4:41am On Dec 03, 2016
Extra sheet incase I remember more, thanks...
Re: Can You Remember The Highest Beating You Got From You Parent ? by Sunnybabe(m): 8:34am On Dec 03, 2016
am here to read comments coz have Never been beaten by anyone
Re: Can You Remember The Highest Beating You Got From You Parent ? by seyoops4u: 1:07pm On Dec 03, 2016
Sunnybabe:
am here to read comments coz have Never been beaten by anyone

Lolzzzz...

are you for real ?
Re: Can You Remember The Highest Beating You Got From You Parent ? by seyoops4u: 1:08pm On Dec 03, 2016
ogaprime:
Extra sheet incase I remember more, thanks...

Ok take extra sheet for more
Re: Can You Remember The Highest Beating You Got From You Parent ? by seyoops4u: 1:09pm On Dec 03, 2016
ogaprime:
I be good boy oo, few slaps, few "face the wall", shikini belt,

Ok, that's for dad....

For mum...

Many "I will report you to your dad", one "omo rogun"

That's the history of the beating I got from my parents

lolzz.... u tried small
Re: Can You Remember The Highest Beating You Got From You Parent ? by seyoops4u: 1:11pm On Dec 03, 2016
cummando:
We went to see my uncle. he offered fan ice to me and my sister but I commandeered it and ate it like a thief ignoring the warning flashes ( u know Na eye talk) from mom. on way home she me a huge bucket of ice cream. on getting home she set it down in front of me with the following words, "Na today I go kill u if u no finish this mumu ice cream wey u dey chop for ur uncle house like say u never chop am before".She was Armed with two pankeres....Na my papa come beg for me. Thanks mom. if not for ur training my moniker for be " CUMMANDO EGBEGBE"

lolzzz... But those days, it would seem as if she hates you for disciplining you.

Kudos to our mums all over the world

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

‘my Ill Health Made It Impossible To Release An Album This Year’ – Niyola / #goals: Clarion Chukwurah Celebrates Clarence Peters As He Adds Another Year / Actress Stephanie Okereke Covers Latest Issue Of Motherhood-instyle With Her Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.