Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,095 members, 7,825,456 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

Versatile Interior & Exterior Decor - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Versatile Interior & Exterior Decor (7441 Views)

Architectural design (interior, Exterior, Plans And Construction) 08096365063 / Do You Need Interior And Exterior Decor Of Your Building? See What We Have / Experts at Modern Interior & Exterior Decor in Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Versatile Interior & Exterior Decor by frostland(m): 12:32am On Dec 03, 2016
At versatile we offer long lasting and durable
job
1, POP CEILINGS
2, INTERIOR AND EXTERIOR WALL SCREEDING
3, PILLARS AND WINDOW WOOD
4, INSTILLATION OF PVC CEILING
5, MOLLUDE AND WALL PANEL
6, TELEVISION STANDS AND PICTURE DECOR
7, POP BAR AND DINNING ARK/PILLARS
8, ADVANCED PAINTINGS(STUCCO,SATIN WASHABLE etc)
9, WALL PAPERS INSTILLATIONS

And general consultation on house finishing

(CONTACT NO:08061267509,08184829652,09026341770)
EMAIL: frankaddin@yahoo.com or GMAIL addinfrank3@gmail.com

MOTTO: bringing your dream home to reality!

1 Like

Re: Versatile Interior & Exterior Decor by frostland(m): 12:36am On Dec 03, 2016
more

1 Like

Re: Versatile Interior & Exterior Decor by frostland(m): 12:58am On Dec 03, 2016
our stucco paintings

1 Like

Re: Versatile Interior & Exterior Decor by frostland(m): 1:03am On Dec 03, 2016
more

1 Like

Re: Versatile Interior & Exterior Decor by frostland(m): 1:15am On Dec 03, 2016
more of pop ceilings design. but remember pop ceiling is nt all abt design the lesser the design the easier the maintenance, BT majority of us prefer complicated design fear nt because VERSATILE DECOR is up to the task

1 Like

Re: Versatile Interior & Exterior Decor by frostland(m): 1:32am On Dec 03, 2016
checkout our window wood and dinning ark/ pillers

Re: Versatile Interior & Exterior Decor by phensbassey: 3:17pm On Dec 04, 2016
nice designs, so how vast are you in interior designs?
Re: Versatile Interior & Exterior Decor by findbitcoins(m): 3:22pm On Dec 04, 2016
Its fine na but na money be the issue. Am looking to have such design on my building will be building bext year january by Gods grace. Hope its not so expensive?
Re: Versatile Interior & Exterior Decor by frostland(m): 9:19pm On Dec 04, 2016
findbitcoins:
Its fine na but na money be the issue. Am looking to have such design on my building will be building bext year january by Gods grace. Hope its not so expensive?
yes sir it is nt ur work is nt expensive and ur designs are mostly customized we work according to ur client taste. 1 thing abt building is to start and before u knw it u have completed it
Re: Versatile Interior & Exterior Decor by frostland(m): 9:22pm On Dec 04, 2016
phensbassey:
nice designs, so how vast are you in interior designs?
sir we are into all of the listed work and even more we go wit modern interior designs, in VERSATILE we have the dream of bringing all home to modern standard both interior and exterior
Re: Versatile Interior & Exterior Decor by frostland(m): 9:29pm On Dec 04, 2016
why waste money on wooden bar when p.o.p can give u somtin unique and affordable, checkout ur pop bar

Re: Versatile Interior & Exterior Decor by frostland(m): 9:59pm On Dec 04, 2016
and more

Re: Versatile Interior & Exterior Decor by frostland(m): 10:20pm On Dec 04, 2016
check out some of ur wall decor and interior designs

1 Share

Re: Versatile Interior & Exterior Decor by phensbassey: 6:02am On Dec 05, 2016
frostland:
sir we are into all of the listed work and even more we go wit modern interior designs, in VERSATILE we have the dream of bringing all home to modern standard both interior and exterior
that's good, my uncle talked about designs like this in for his newly renovated house, am going to convince him to try this, hope doing business with you will be nice?
Re: Versatile Interior & Exterior Decor by 1Segzy: 7:00am On Dec 05, 2016
How much do you do stucco painting per sqm
Re: Versatile Interior & Exterior Decor by frostland(m): 6:48pm On Dec 05, 2016
phensbassey:
that's good, my uncle talked about designs like this in for his newly renovated house, am going to convince him to try this, hope doing business with you will be nice?
yes sir u neither u or ur uncle will regret working wit us In VERSATILE DECOR we give 10 percent to Anybody who bring contract to us and their we have bonus for each work
Re: Versatile Interior & Exterior Decor by phensbassey: 7:35pm On Dec 05, 2016
frostland:
yes sir u neither u or ur uncle will regret working wit us In VERSATILE DECOR we give 10 percent to Anybody who bring contract to us and their we have bonus for each work
that's interesting, so what type of interior designs is best for four bedroom flat, the price range, don't worry about price, just show me the best u got, let me show him and get back to you
Re: Versatile Interior & Exterior Decor by frostland(m): 10:14pm On Dec 05, 2016
phensbassey:
that's interesting, so what type of interior designs is best for four bedroom flat, the price range, don't worry about price, just show me the best u got, let me show him and get back to you
OK sir I uploaded few of them I will drop my number pls add me on Watsapp like I mention earlier most of ur interior designs are customized so it will be wrong to make it public (08061267509) here is my number. Thanks for choosing ,VERSATILE DECORATION
Re: Versatile Interior & Exterior Decor by phensbassey: 10:36pm On Dec 05, 2016
frostland:
OK sir I uploaded few of them I will drop my number pls add me on Watsapp like I mention earlier most of ur interior designs are customized so it will be wrong to make it public (08061267509) here is my number. Thanks for choosing ,VERSATILE DECORATION
alright, looking forward to it.
Re: Versatile Interior & Exterior Decor by frostland(m): 6:13am On Dec 07, 2016
phensbassey:
alright, looking forward to it.
sir i sent u som designs on Watsapp hw do u see dem?
Re: Versatile Interior & Exterior Decor by phensbassey: 10:18am On Dec 07, 2016
frostland:
sir i sent u som designs on Watsapp hw do u see dem?
those designs are really beautiful, I love how you made it more customized to the owners taste... we want decorations exactly like that..
Re: Versatile Interior & Exterior Decor by frostland(m): 7:17pm On Dec 09, 2016
phensbassey:
those designs are really beautiful, I love how you made it more customized to the owners taste... we want decorations exactly like that..
tanks sir
Re: Versatile Interior & Exterior Decor by frostland(m): 8:58pm On Feb 12, 2017
1Segzy:
How much do you do stucco painting per sqm
Sir per sqm is 3500 for labour and materials while labour alone is 1500 that is if u are to buy the necessary materials.
Re: Versatile Interior & Exterior Decor by shogotermies(m): 8:48am On Sep 14, 2018
frostland:
At versatile we offer long lasting and durable
job
1, POP CEILINGS
2, INTERIOR AND EXTERIOR WALL SCREEDING
3, PILLARS AND WINDOW WOOD
4, INSTILLATION OF PVC CEILING
5, MOLLUDE AND WALL PANEL
6, TELEVISION STANDS AND PICTURE DECOR
7, POP BAR AND DINNING ARK/PILLARS
8, ADVANCED PAINTINGS(STUCCO,SATIN WASHABLE etc)
9, WALL PAPERS INSTILLATIONS

And general consultation on house finishing

(CONTACT NO:08061267509,08184829652,09026341770)
EMAIL: frankaddin@yahoo.com or GMAIL addinfrank3@gmail.com

MOTTO: bringing your dream home to reality!

I can help you with supply of quality wall clocks with cheap prices..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Affordable Luxury 5 Bedroom Detached Duplex Ikota Villa Estate Lekki 45m / One/ Two Bedroom Bungalow On Sale In Mowe (ogun State) / KITCHEN CABINET FOR A NAIRALANDER (project one)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.