Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,787 members, 7,831,545 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

What's It Like To Meet Eminem In Person? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What's It Like To Meet Eminem In Person? (1508 Views)

Slimcase: "Working With Wizkid Is A Privilege, It’s Like Grammy To Me" / Eminem In Bash With His Originator Tyler Over His New Album Release / Drake And Wizkid Have Never Met In Person, Despite Three Collaborations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What's It Like To Meet Eminem In Person? by AjalaJ(m): 12:48am On Dec 03, 2016
This is a conversation a friend of mine had with him on an airplane once.

Shady: Aren't you gonna ask for an autograph?

Friend: What?

Shady: An autograph? You want one?

Friend: Who are you?

Shady: *laughing* I'm Eminem!

Friend: And I'm skittles?

She had no idea who he was! Though the constant harassment from fans has steeled him to much personal interaction, he is never angry without reason. Friends of his such as Proof of D12, Dr Dre and Xzibit have described him as loyal and clever with a wicked sense of humour.

Source: https://www.quora.com/Whats-it-like-to-meet-Eminem-in-person

Neteller here: www..com.ng

(1) (Reply)

Humblesmith Presents Latest Single 'beautiful Lagos' To Gov. Ambode [pictures] / #BBNaija: Download Sexy Uriel's Hit Singles 'Spell' & 'Nwoke Oma' (Album Photos) / Nollywood Diva Adibeli Ify Slays In Sheer Gown At Vanguard Awards [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.