Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,235 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:20 AM

Is It Possible To Learn C++ In A Year? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Is It Possible To Learn C++ In A Year? (1055 Views)

I Want To Learn C# Programming / First 5 People To Contact Me And Learn C# Programming Free In Egbeda / Learn C++ Programming Language In Few Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is It Possible To Learn C++ In A Year? by BizLifeE: 12:56am On Dec 03, 2016
Update - : I am still in college an as such have a lot of free time which I usually spend gaming. So I thought that I should probably pick up some useful habit, like programming. I am using C++ Primer as my starter book. It’s pretty big, but it seems to be the most recommended book for a beginner.

Answer:

Anyone who asks whether they can learn language Bleep in NNN days is obligated to look at this comic.

Please see the comic here: https://www.quora.com/Is-it-possible-to-learn-C++-in-a-year

If you have the aptitude to teach yourself programming, a year is more than enough to learn enough C++ to be able to write code. You will probably make a lot of mistakes, but you will be able to bang out code. If you get a job, you will probably need some hand-holding, but you can be productive.

However, there is no person in this world who can say that they have finished learning C++. When you become a programmer, you are signing up for being a lifelong student.

Neteller here: www..com.ng

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Now Available: Latest P2P Scripts / Job Vacancy For Software Developer / Network Administration / Learn Digital Marketing,blog Ads,google Adense,social Media Marketing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.