Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,738 members, 7,862,409 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 03:53 PM

Where To Buy Bitcoin - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Where To Buy Bitcoin (1018 Views)

Buy Bitcoin Now at Cheap Rate 375/1USD / I Want To Buy Bitcoin / Buy Bitcoin For As Low As N480 Per 1$ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where To Buy Bitcoin by adokhai(m): 6:10am On Dec 03, 2016
can anybody in the house help me on a very good site to buy bitcoin I have made payment to bitx for bitcoin purchase since 26th november 2016 up till now my account has not been credited
Re: Where To Buy Bitcoin by Codedboy95(m): 6:12am On Dec 03, 2016
adokhai:
can anybody in the house help me on a very good site to buy bitcoin I have made payment to bitx for bitcoin purchase since 26th november 2016 up till now my account has not been credited
nairaex.com my friend bought from there yesterday was credited just now
Re: Where To Buy Bitcoin by samilo88(m): 6:27am On Dec 03, 2016
I won't advise anyone to purchase bitcoin from Bitx anymore. Their support service is bad. I am on D verge of being banned from a platform cos of them failing to credit me even after sending proof of payment.
Re: Where To Buy Bitcoin by Mailthaddeus(m): 7:04am On Dec 03, 2016
I can sell to u. I hv large bitcoins for sale. Issue here will be trusting me enough to sell to u.

or better still, use www.e-currencychanger.com
Re: Where To Buy Bitcoin by samilo88(m): 7:38am On Dec 03, 2016
Mailthaddeus:
I can sell to u. I hv large bitcoins for sale. Issue here will be trusting me enough to sell to u.

or better still, use www.e-currencychanger.com
Can I have ur number let's talk I need bitcoin this weekend nd most online purchase sites won't transact until Monday
Re: Where To Buy Bitcoin by Mailthaddeus(m): 5:40pm On Dec 07, 2016
samilo88:

Can I have ur number let's talk I need bitcoin this weekend nd most online purchase sites won't transact until Monday

PM me
Re: Where To Buy Bitcoin by Steveeee: 5:45pm On Jul 10, 2017
One of the best sites still to buy bitcoins is thru Paxful. Moderators can help you out to answer any questions you may have.
Re: Where To Buy Bitcoin by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jul 10, 2017
Steveeee:
One of the best sites still to buy bitcoins is thru Paxful. Moderators can help you out to answer any questions you may have.
Will give it a try smiley
Re: Where To Buy Bitcoin by Zdoh(m): 4:42pm On Oct 09, 2018

EXCHANGE TODAY

BUYING

Skrill - CashApp - Paypal - Payoneer - Bitcoin - Neteller And Ethereum

SELLING

Neteller - CashApp - Paypal - Bitcoin And Ethereum

WITHDRAWAL

Fiverr - Upwork - Freelance -Topbuzz - Ceo-clark And iWriter instant withdrawal and quick payment guarantee

ZIDOHEXCHANGE
WHATSAPP :08088759163

(1) (Reply)

Givers Forum site not opening / Testimony: I Made My First Cash Through Nairaland Today / Selling Your used or unwanted stuffs quick Is Very Simple and easy on u-Snapp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.