Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,567 members, 7,827,128 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

Nissan Altima S 07 @n3million - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Nissan Altima S 07 @n3million (975 Views)

2007 Full Option Honda CRV For Sale @ N3million (negotiable) / Toyota 4runner 2005 Model Lagos Cleared N3million / Clean Tokunbo Nissan Altima 2001: Tinkan Cleared: Price:1m Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nissan Altima S 07 @n3million by iyk1(m): 3:41pm On Nov 10, 2009
vin 1N4AL21E37C141497

2.5 S
Standard Engine 2.5L 175 hp I4
Horsepower 175 @ 5600 RPM
Torque (lb-ft) 180 @ 3900 RPM
Transmissions

2.5 S
Comfort & Convenience
Air Conditioning
Entertainment
Cassette Player CD Player  Std
Safety
Airbags Driver
Passenger
Side Driver
Side ABS Brakes.
Traction Control Std.
Stability Control.

PRICE N3 million call 07027702738
serious buyers pls,  very open for negotiation

Re: Nissan Altima S 07 @n3million by iyk1(m): 3:43pm On Nov 10, 2009
some more pics

Re: Nissan Altima S 07 @n3million by iyk1(m): 3:45pm On Nov 10, 2009
more pics

Re: Nissan Altima S 07 @n3million by eros(m): 4:22pm On Nov 10, 2009
This is a bad ass wipe. I wish u speedy sales cool cool
Re: Nissan Altima S 07 @n3million by iyk1(m): 4:38pm On Nov 10, 2009
leather seats (cream)
Re: Nissan Altima S 07 @n3million by KunleA2(m): 5:04pm On Nov 10, 2009
@ poster,

Lots of people read this forum. They are not all as dumb as you might think. This pics are DEFINATELY from two different cars!. The first pics where you show the back show that there is a slight front damage on that car. The later pics afre from different car. They are not taken in the same place and moreso the wheels are different. One is alloy, the other is steel wheels.

Theres nothing wrong is selling an accidented vehicle AS LONG AS ITS DISCLOSED!

Better luck next time!!!
Re: Nissan Altima S 07 @n3million by eros(m): 5:33pm On Nov 10, 2009
Now i am very angry angry angry angry poster why would you do such a thing? Transparency is the name of the game and nairaland is definitely not the place to cheat people out of their hard earned money.
Re: Nissan Altima S 07 @n3million by Busybody2(f): 5:42pm On Nov 10, 2009
iyk1:

[size=20pt]vin 1N4AL21E37C141497[/size]

Kunle-A:

@ poster,

Lots of people read this forum. They are not all as dumb as you might think. This pics are DEFINATELY from two different cars!. The first pics where you show the back show that there is a slight front damage on that car. The later pics afre from different car. They are not taken in the same place and moreso the wheels are different. One is alloy, the other is steel wheels.

Better luck next time!!!

eros:

Now i am very angry angry angry angry poster why would you do such a thing? Transparency is the name of the game and nairaland is definitely not the place to cheat people out of their hard earned money.

Poster, you are not guilty as charged so let your conscience be clear and take these over-zealous, unwarranted, non-constructive criticism on the chin, you posted the VIN NUMBER as required by this site to show you had nothing to hide and as a mark of transparency, so let those who feel justified to continue fuming and frothing at the mouth and wishing to burst a spleen on your behalf, carry go, nothing do you Bro cool

Good luck with your sale smiley
Re: Nissan Altima S 07 @n3million by iyk1(m): 1:16pm On Nov 11, 2009
Kunle-A:

@ poster,

Better luck next time!!!
maybe you are one of those dunb ones, kunle i dnt blame u anyway i only wish u were buyin but it is very obvious that the 1st pic and the 2nd are 4 people like u dat do not know how the car looks to av a full view but as for the rest of the pics they are obviously part of the real vehicle, maybe am not a good photographer but i sure know i am good at advertizing.
ehen u said sumting about DAMAGE!!!! guy are u sick? did u come and inspect the car your self or your eyes are decieving you well thank God i posted the VIn so u all can confirm pls i av nothin else to say to u kindly remove your post do not spoil my market my car is not damaged any other nairalander can pls come and inspect and confirm rather u saying what ur eyes did not see
Re: Nissan Altima S 07 @n3million by KunleA2(m): 4:07pm On Nov 11, 2009
I wasn't gonna reply you but i figure out that why not?

You are still claiming that the 1st picture and the rest of the pics are the same? Hmmmmmmmmm

Let me ask you the following questions:

Why is the 1st pics alloy wheels and the other regular steel wheels?

Why is there a white line stripping on the 1st pics showing on the right and its missing on the left side?

Where is the yellow chalk writing on the back window of the first pics and missing on the rest of the pics?

The first pics below the ALTIMA name at the back has another small sticker there (Usually its the dealer's name/logo). Why is it missing on the other pics?

And you are saying that im trying to "spoil market" for you? Or are you already spoiling your own market?

Once again, better luck next time!!!!!
Re: Nissan Altima S 07 @n3million by iyk1(m): 4:15pm On Nov 11, 2009
just release yourself from my post pls i dont have your time thank you very much
i just figured u dnt know hw to read and understand
i am already getting calls and some reasonable nairalanders are coming for inspection
i mean no harm am just doing business its not like i will post the car to any buyer
the buyer will come, inspect, and decide okay
so thank you very very much pls kindly relieve your self off my post
Re: Nissan Altima S 07 @n3million by KunleA2(m): 4:17pm On Nov 11, 2009
Ok. Sir. but you forgot to answer the questions.
Re: Nissan Altima S 07 @n3million by Fhemmmy: 4:19pm On Nov 11, 2009
Kunle-A:

I wasn't gonna reply you but i figure out that why not?

You are still claiming that the 1st picture and the rest of the pics are the same? Hmmmmmmmmm

Let me ask you the following questions:

Why is the 1st pics alloy wheels and the other regular steel wheels?

Why is there a white line stripping on the 1st pics showing on the right and its missing on the left side?

Where is the yellow chalk writing on the back window of the first pics and missing on the rest of the pics?

The first pics below the ALTIMA name at the back has another small sticker there (Usually its the dealer's name/logo). Why is it missing on the other pics?

And you are saying that im trying to "spoil market" for you? Or are you already spoiling your own market?

Once again, better luck next time!!!!!

Wonderfully said.
Your eyes sharp oh
But i beg leave the dude alone.
Re: Nissan Altima S 07 @n3million by iyk1(m): 4:25pm On Nov 11, 2009
kunle na wa 4 u o d funniest thing is that u r not even buyin
guy abeg remove all those your post those 1st pic like i said ealier is just advert captions
if u r interested come and see 4 your self!!!
Re: Nissan Altima S 07 @n3million by iyk1(m): 4:29pm On Nov 11, 2009
kunle u know the funniest thing, ur arguement is even creating more awareness sumone just called me now and he wants to come see it grin grin
Re: Nissan Altima S 07 @n3million by KunleA2(m): 4:31pm On Nov 11, 2009
Fhemmmy:

Wonderfully said.
Your eyes sharp oh
But i beg leave the dude alone.

iyk1:

kunle na wa 4 u o d funniest thing is that u r not even buyin
guy abeg remove all those your post those 1st two pics like i said ealier are just advert captions
if u r interested come and see 4 your self!!!

Ok. I have desided to let it rest. Before i do though, i forgot to ask my last question:

Why is the back windows tinted in the first pics and not in the rest of the pics? Just a thought.  

But dont mind me, i just trying to spoil market.
Re: Nissan Altima S 07 @n3million by iyk1(m): 4:56pm On Nov 11, 2009
thank you very much
Re: Nissan Altima S 07 @n3million by Fhemmmy: 5:01pm On Nov 11, 2009
Kunle-A:

Ok. I have desided to let it rest. Before i do though, i forgot to ask my last question:

Why is the back windows tinted in the first pics and not in the rest of the pics? Just a thought.  

But dont mind me, i just trying to spoil market.

Thank dude.

iyk1:

thank you very much

Happy sale.
Re: Nissan Altima S 07 @n3million by henrienta: 7:57pm On Nov 11, 2009
nice ride cheesy
Re: Nissan Altima S 07 @n3million by Busybody2(f): 9:39pm On Nov 11, 2009
Iyk1, abeg ignore these nit-picking gits with their unproductive, mindless, senseless drivel undecided

Like I said earlier, anyone with their brain wired the right way round and anyone whose eyesight is not deficient can see rightaway that despite the fact that you are a newbie, you are someone who pays attention to detail and a stickler for the rules and hence the inclusion of the VIN number in your advert cool

Keep your heads up and let them keep hating, when they tire, they will retire, no be today cool
Re: Nissan Altima S 07 @n3million by Nobody: 10:04pm On Nov 11, 2009
@ BB

So na here u dey? Just doing what you do best lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Abeg, post the wedding pics o!! Heard you got married
Re: Nissan Altima S 07 @n3million by iyk1(m): 11:47am On Nov 12, 2009
Busy_body:

Iyk1, abeg ignore these nit-picking gits with their unproductive, mindless, senseless drivel undecided

Like I said earlier, anyone with their brain wired the right way round and anyone whose eyesight is not deficient can see rightaway that despite the fact that you are a newbie, you are someone who pays attention to detail and a stickler for the rules and hence the inclusion of the VIN number in your advert cool

Keep your heads up and let them keep hating, when they tire, they will retire, no be today cool

thanks alot
Re: Nissan Altima S 07 @n3million by iyk1(m): 3:10pm On Nov 13, 2009
still available
Re: Nissan Altima S 07 @n3million by iyk1(m): 4:30pm On Nov 14, 2009
still available
Re: Nissan Altima S 07 @n3million by iyk1(m): 4:42pm On Dec 09, 2009
still available

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian used car needed / 2003 Honda Accord Ex / Thanks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.