Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,099 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

Fort Hood Prophecy By Tb Joshua - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Fort Hood Prophecy By Tb Joshua (4010 Views)

2014 Prophecy By W.f. Kumuyi Of Deeper Life / Self Prophecy By Pastor Adeboye / Latest Important Prophecy By Prophet TB Joshua- Part I (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fort Hood Prophecy By Tb Joshua by naijanow: 3:42pm On Nov 10, 2009
During a recent Sunday service, Prophet T.B. Joshua spoke forth a prophetic message concerning an event that would take place in a super nation, at a place bearing the name, ‘Fort’. These were his words:

“What’s happening here is a blessing to the nation and to the whole world. Like today, I have some message. This is not even Nigeria but a super nation. The name, ‘Fort’. We should pray for that name. It may be the name of a big company in the whole world but it’s a name. Pray for this name. It’s a parable because I’m seeing a strange person carrying something. But I said, “No, God, please”. We are praying for the whole world here and we keep praying for the whole world”.

On Thursday, November 5th 2009, a soldier carrying two handguns opened fire on fellow soldiers at the Fort Hood Army Base in Fort Hood, Texas, USA. 13 people were killed and 30 were wounded. Take note of the name – Fort. This was the name revealed by God Almighty to Prophet T.B. Joshua and pronounced by the man of God during the Sunday live service.

“This is not even Nigeria but a super nation.” The Fort Hood Army base is located in Fort Hood, Texas, USA – indeed a super nation, just as the man of God said.
“The name ‘Fort’. We should pray for that name. It may be the name of a big company in the whole world but it’s a name”. Fort Hood is the largest active duty armored post in the whole world and is the only post in the United States that is capable of supporting two full armored divisions.

The base, which officially opened in September 1942, has a proud history, having provided fighting forces to every major US military conflict since the Vietnam War.
Today, Fort Hood has nearly 65,000 soldiers and family members and serves as a home for Headquarters III Corps, First Army Division West, the 1st Cavalry Division, 4th Infantry Division's Combat Aviation Brigade, 13th Corps Support Command, 89th Military Police Brigade, 504th Battlefield Surveillance Brigade, 21st Cavalry Brigade (Air Combat), 4th Combat Aviation Brigade and 31st Air Defense Brigade. Fort Hood also includes Darnall Army Community Hospital and the Medical And Dental Activities as tenant units.

The fort is also home to the Warrior Combat Stress Reset Program, which helps soldiers returning from war with combat stress and Post Traumatic Stress Disorder.
“It’s a parable because I’m seeing a strange person carrying something.”
Take note of the man of God’s action here while giving the prophecy. As he spoke these words, he simultaneously demonstrated a man carrying guns in his hands. The suspected gunman was carrying two handguns – one a semi-automatic – when he launched the massacre against the soldiers.

“It’s a parable because I’m seeing a strange person carrying something.”
The attack on the Fort Hood Army Base was carried out by a strange person indeed – a fellow soldier. Major Dr. Malik Nadal Hasan, the suspected gunman, is a psychiatrist. He was promoted to Captain in 2003 and to Major in May 2009. He had just been transferred to Fort Hood in July 2009.

Dr. Hasan had been awarded the National Defense Service Medal, the Global War on Terrorism Service Medal and the Army Service Ribbon. It is strange for a soldier to open fire on a military base. An occurrence of this kind is almost completely unheard of. Defense Department spokesman Lt. Col. Eric Butterbaugh stated, “This is an isolated and tragic case”.

It’s a parable because I’m seeing a strange person carrying something. But I said, “No, God, please”.
America and indeed the whole world watched in horror and disbelief as news unfolded of the Fort Hood shootings, reportedly the deadliest ever on a military base on American soil.

Making a statement on the Fort Hood shooting, President Barack Obama said: “My immediate thoughts and prayers are with the wounded and with the families of the fallen and with those who live and serve at Fort Hood. These are men and women who have made the selfless and courageous decision to risk and at times give their lives to protect the rest of us on a daily basis. It’s difficult enough when we lose these brave Americans in battles overseas. It is horrifying that they should come under fire at an army base on American soil.”

Comments poured in from around the world, among them, those who were treated by Dr. Hasan himself: Staff Sgt. Marc Molano was treated by Dr. Hasan for post-traumatic stress disorder earlier this year at Walter Reed Army Medical Center in Washington. "Dr. Hasan provided me with nothing but the best care," Molano said. "He was a very well-mannered, polite psychiatrist, and it's just a shock to know that Dr. Hasan could have done this. It's still kind of hard to believe." He described Dr. Hasan as "far and away one of the best psychiatrists I ever dealt with."

A soldier who served two tours in Iraq called Hasan, "a soldier's soldier who cared about our mental health." "Hasan hears nothing but these horror stories from soldiers who come back from Iraq and Afghanistan," the soldier said. "Just hearing it I'm pretty sure would have a profound effect”.

“It is absolutely shocking because you’d assume that if you were inside yoru base in your own country, you would be in the safest place you could possibly be whilst in uniform,” said retired major Jim Panton.

“It’s kind of scary knowing when I go back home in six months, I’ll have to watch my back to make sure I don’t get killed,” said US Army Capt Matt Easter, posted to Afghanistan.

Most soldiers overseas believe they leave the dangers of the job behind when they go home. But these soldiers were felled instead in the place they called home.

“We are praying for the whole world here and we keep praying for the whole world”.
We at Emmanuel TV and The Synagogue, Church Of All Nations pray for the families, loved ones and colleagues of all those who lost their lives and were wounded in this terrible attack on The Fort Hood Army Base. The earth is full of violence. We pray that the Lord Jesus would not turn His face away from us, that He would have mercy on us and show us His salvation.

LINKS
http://www.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/11/06/fort.hood.suspect/index.html
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malik_Nadal_Hasan
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/8347501.stm
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/6510941/Twelve-dead-in-shooting-rampage-at-Fort-Hood-US-military-base-in-Texas.html
Re: Fort Hood Prophecy By Tb Joshua by Joagbaje(m): 3:53pm On Nov 10, 2009
HE IS A PROPHET. THE MOST ACCURATE I HAVE SEEN IN RECENT TIME. THE PRAYER OF THE CHURCH THOUGH DIDNT STOP THE SHOOTING, BUT MINIMISED IT , IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN A GENOCIDE. OF MASS KILLINGS
Re: Fort Hood Prophecy By Tb Joshua by JeSoul(f): 3:55pm On Nov 10, 2009
Two things could be true here:
1. that there is no event of significance that has occured anywhere in the world in recent times that TB Joshua did not have foreknowledge of
   or
2. it is all BS

. . . I'm inclined towards the latter.
Re: Fort Hood Prophecy By Tb Joshua by noetic15(m): 3:56pm On Nov 10, 2009
why do we keep hearing of these prophecies after the events. . . why not before the events?  shocked shocked
Re: Fort Hood Prophecy By Tb Joshua by Nobody: 4:25pm On Nov 10, 2009
Nawa o
Re: Fort Hood Prophecy By Tb Joshua by Ganjaseed: 5:24pm On Nov 10, 2009
This is rubbish !!! Read the Bible and see how God communicate with his prophets and compare it with this one posted. God speaks clearly more than this, the message of God has no complication attached to it. If you read your bible very well you will see that prophets of old will usually declare that "it shall come to pass, and if you read further you will see "and it came to pass, " I see this more of guessing and manifestation of a familiar spirit. If God spoke to him truly he would have known the full name of where this incident is going to take place.

It is absolutely of no use to God and man giving a message to a man in another continent of such disaster that should take place in different continent, does it mean that there are no man of God in that continent?

T.B Joshua always make this kind of statements and people are rejoicing over it that he is indeed a prophet God, of what use has his prophecy been to mankind, what happen to his prayers then if he actually prayed for those disasters that he forsees? yet they happened.

My conclusion is that he got these informations from their covens, they may look "OK" but I tell you folks THIS IS NOT GOD SPEAKING.
Re: Fort Hood Prophecy By Tb Joshua by knightride: 4:52pm On Jan 13, 2010
Ganjaseed:

This is rubbish !!! Read the Bible and see how God communicate with his prophets and compare it with this one posted. God speaks clearly more than this, the message of God has no complication attached to it. If you read your bible very well you will see that prophets of old will usually declare that "it shall come to pass,  and if you read further you will see "and it came to pass, " I see this more of guessing and manifestation of a familiar spirit. If God spoke to him truly he would have known the full name of where this incident is going to take place.

It is absolutely of no use to God and man giving a message to a man in another continent of such disaster that should take place in different continent, does it mean that there are no man of God in that continent?

T.B Joshua always make this kind of statements and people are rejoicing over it that he is indeed a prophet God, of what use has his prophecy been to mankind, what happen to his prayers then if he actually prayed for those disasters that he forsees? yet they happened.

My conclusion is that he got these informations from their covens, they may look "OK" but I tell you folks THIS IS NOT GOD SPEAKING.

Mr Ganjaseed, Pls read your Bible very well. Even Jesus the son of God spoke in parables. Daniel saw revelations from God in Parables too. So was John the beloved.
What pre-information can u find on such an event as Fort Hood? Pls tell us.
Don't be like the men in the days of Noah, who never saw God speaking through Noah, until the great flood came. When the Son of Man shall return; will he still find faith on earth?

noetic15:

why do we keep hearing of these prophecies after the events. . . why not before the events?  shocked shocked
Mr Noetic, Pls i do not understand your argument. Did you watch Emmanuel TV earlier than the date. I'm sure your answer is NO!
Pls have proofs before you criticize.
Please let us stop fashioning the way we want God to work. That is the problem of modern christians.
Re: Fort Hood Prophecy By Tb Joshua by VALIDATOR: 4:48pm On Jan 14, 2010
If nothing had happened they would have said its the prayers.

Did God reveal anything to TBJ about Haiti earthquake ? That is a very significant event with many people dead.
Re: Fort Hood Prophecy By Tb Joshua by gunnergetu: 3:36pm On May 03, 2010
I thought God would have been very specific here wont He?
Re: Fort Hood Prophecy By Tb Joshua by Marlbron: 12:20am On May 04, 2010
I need to make this clear to mist young christians on Nairaland.

That you are a "man of God" does not mean that you have salvation. Calling on Christ and doing miracles does not offer salvation. Seeing visions does not offer salvation. The devil sees visions too and heals as well. What is TB Joshua's personal relationship with God. I only see him on TV preaching, but what goes on behind the camera will decide his fate
Re: Fort Hood Prophecy By Tb Joshua by VALIDATOR: 8:35am On May 05, 2010
I'm also wandering if the man TBJ saw anything about Iceland's volcanic ash that grounded many flights leaving thousands of passengers stranded. Nonsense.
Re: Fort Hood Prophecy By Tb Joshua by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 10:10am On May 05, 2010
VALIDATOR:

I'm also wandering if the man TBJ saw anything about Iceland's volcanic ash that grounded many flights leaving thousands of passengers stranded. Nonsense.

Perhaps he is not certified to see visions in that area or maybe it is pay-as-you-look package he is using
Re: Fort Hood Prophecy By Tb Joshua by Duroe: 11:59am On May 05, 2010
I remember when I was about 9years old, after 'Esin Agbara' in Celestial Church in my village then, a 'prophet' revealed visions about all the coups and political killings that were to take place in Nigeria (I think OBJ was the one in power as a military then). No adult was there to record his 'prophesy' and we children (3 of us) were just listening in amusement, and honestly many if not all came to pass.
Seeing events that will come to pass is NOT a sign that the 'prophet' is being used of God. NB the spirit of divination in the Acts of Apostles.
All these terrible events TBJ is also seeing is like an 'expo' from his master Satan. Satan himself is an active instigator or participant in all the evil events.
No one should therefore ascribe any special godliness to TBJ because of accurate or inaccurate 'prophecies'. As far as I know TBJ is NOT and I say again NOT a prophet of the Almighty God. If you have been deceived, just pray and sincerely seek for God (read your Bible), do not have the person of man in admiration, and you will find God if you will seek for Him with all your heart.
Re: Fort Hood Prophecy By Tb Joshua by VALIDATOR: 5:02pm On May 05, 2010
IMO,the supernatural doesn't have anything to do with this. It's about demand and supply. People who are too lazy to think and act properly want to know what the future holds and they get what they deserve,falsehood.
Re: Fort Hood Prophecy By Tb Joshua by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 1:19pm On May 06, 2010
VALIDATOR:

IMO,the supernatural doesn't have anything to do with this. It's about demand and supply. People who are too lazy to think and act properly want to know what the future holds and they get what they deserve,falsehood.

Ohh boy even the successful want to know what the future holds, it is the fear of uncertainty that leads the intelligent to believe it prophesies
Re: Fort Hood Prophecy By Tb Joshua by VALIDATOR: 11:25am On May 07, 2010
lagerwhenindoubt:

Ohh boy even the successful want to know what the future holds, it is the fear of uncertainty that leads the intelligent to believe it prophesies

I agree with you.But i will still like to add some more lines.
But I also observe that divination,believe in prophesies,etc are more pronounced in poverty stricken environments. Haiti and Sub Sahara Africa are good examples. In those places the people do not do much documentation and logical reasoning.
To learn about the past they resolve to oral transmission from their fore fathers as well as to divination.Both those means lack certainty and embraces a lot of vagueness.

To learn about the present they resolve to oral transmission from people who are often not eye witnesses.That means lack certainty and embraces a lot of vagueness.

To learn about the future they resolve to divination.That means lack certainty and embraces a lot of vagueness.

So I think it is more of fear of certainty than fear of uncertainty.It is easier to hope than to know.

When it is vague and you can't figure it out logically,divination will appeal to you.
If you fear uncertainty,you will seek a logical solution.
If you fear certainty,you will seek divination.
Re: Fort Hood Prophecy By Tb Joshua by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 12:03pm On May 07, 2010
VALIDATOR:

When it is vague and you can't figure it out logically,divination will appeal to you.
If you fear uncertainty,you will seek a logical solution.
If you fear certainty,you will seek divination.
True that! smiley
Re: Fort Hood Prophecy By Tb Joshua by ttruth(m): 12:10pm On May 21, 2010
TB Joshua is a true prophet. I don't understand why people vilify TB JOSHUA so much. His prophecies are 100% accurate. No other man of God in Nigeria have ever make any accurate prophesy that is accurate.
Re: Fort Hood Prophecy By Tb Joshua by Duroe: 2:59pm On May 24, 2010
@t.Truth
If u don't understand why people 'villify' TB Joshua, I pray God gives u the understanding. Are you a Christian- I mean 'born again'? If u are the Holy Spirit will give u some discernment to identify false prophets like TB Joshua.
Fortelling future events that got fulfilled accurately does not make such forteller as a true prophet. And making prediction that did not happen does not automatically make such person a false prophet.
The Holy Spirit filled men that are prophets are not empowered to be giving prophecies on football, death of this or that- those can be done by herbalists too. Search the scripture and see that no true prophets of Jehovah ever bother themselves with predicting events that are not of eternal value.
Most of the self acclaimed or public acclaimed prophets in Nigeria are just after their own popularity and not after the advancement of the Kingdom of God.
Definitely these 'prophets are not been moved by the Holy Ghost like the Biblical prophets of old.
DON'T ALLOW THEM TO DECIEVE YOU, GO AND READ YOUR BIBLE AND STOP FOLLOWING FAKE PROPHETS UP AND DOWN.
Re: Fort Hood Prophecy By Tb Joshua by Livvvvy(f): 1:42pm On May 25, 2010
Duroe:

@t.Truth
If u don't understand why people 'villify' TB Joshua, I pray God gives u the understanding. Are you a Christian- I mean 'born again'? If u are the Holy Spirit will give u some discernment to identify false prophets like TB Joshua.
Fortelling future events that got fulfilled accurately does not make such forteller as a true prophet. And making prediction that did not happen does not automatically make such person a false prophet.
The Holy Spirit filled men that are prophets are not empowered to be giving prophecies on football, death of this or that- those can be done by herbalists too. Search the scripture and see that no true prophets of Jehovah ever bother themselves with predicting events that are not of eternal value.
Most of the self acclaimed or public acclaimed prophets in Nigeria are just after their own popularity and not after the advancement of the Kingdom of God.
Definitely these 'prophets are not been moved by the Holy Ghost like the Biblical prophets of old.
DON'T ALLOW THEM TO DECIEVE YOU, GO AND READ YOUR BIBLE AND STOP FOLLOWING FAKE PROPHETS UP AND DOWN.

True Talk. I respect you on this.

(1) (Reply)

Bishop David Oyedepo The Richest Pastor In Nigeria / A Fool Sayeth In His Heart "There Is No Santa Clause" / Spirit, Soul And Body - What's The Difference?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.