Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,816,000 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

Mulika Adegbola Is Dead! 'Ashabi Sha Dollar' Dies 10 Months After Arakangu - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mulika Adegbola Is Dead! 'Ashabi Sha Dollar' Dies 10 Months After Arakangu (67868 Views)

Ken Erics And Wife, Onyi Adaba, Marriage Crashes, He Abandons Home For 10 Months / Toyin Adegbola:" I’m Set To Remarry But Still Looking For A Serious Suitor" / Toyin Adegbola’s Son, Adetunji Weds (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mulika Adegbola Is Dead! 'Ashabi Sha Dollar' Dies 10 Months After Arakangu by 4nobody4every1: 2:37pm On Dec 03, 2016
sukkottt:
yezzurrrrr cry cry
The only thing that will bring lasting serenity and peace to you is to heed the voice of YOUR HEAVENLY FATHER and do his will cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mulika Adegbola Is Dead! 'Ashabi Sha Dollar' Dies 10 Months After Arakangu by sukkottt: 3:07pm On Dec 03, 2016
4nobody4every1:
The only thing that will bring lasting serenity and peace to you is to heed the voice of YOUR HEAVENLY FATHER and do his will cool
took my time to respond. my previous post was 330th post on this account in a thread talking about a 330 year old turtle. the universe was speaking to me. i had to let that sync of 330 meld for a while before making the 331st post. The universe was calling my attention

1 Like

Re: Mulika Adegbola Is Dead! 'Ashabi Sha Dollar' Dies 10 Months After Arakangu by 4nobody4every1: 3:13pm On Dec 03, 2016
sukkottt:
took my time to respond. my previous post was 330th post on this account in a thread talking about a 330 year old turtle. the universe was speaking to me. i had to let that sync of 330 meld for a while before making the 331st post. The universe was calling my attention
grin grin grin cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mulika Adegbola Is Dead! 'Ashabi Sha Dollar' Dies 10 Months After Arakangu by notoriousbabe: 3:17pm On Dec 03, 2016
The husband no fit hold body again,quick quick he send for him wife to join him as him no trust Adebayo Salami and co
Re: Mulika Adegbola Is Dead! 'Ashabi Sha Dollar' Dies 10 Months After Arakangu by remlek4real(f): 3:20pm On Dec 03, 2016
RIP
Re: Mulika Adegbola Is Dead! 'Ashabi Sha Dollar' Dies 10 Months After Arakangu by Johnhug66(m): 4:03pm On Dec 03, 2016
[color=#000099][/color]christ is d way,death isn't d end.choose ur path cos d choice is urs
Re: Mulika Adegbola Is Dead! 'Ashabi Sha Dollar' Dies 10 Months After Arakangu by dabrightt: 4:15pm On Dec 03, 2016
hismerhill:
May Allah forgive her sins and repose to her soul

RIP
Pray for her soal to rest in peace sins are not forgiven after death..
Re: Mulika Adegbola Is Dead! 'Ashabi Sha Dollar' Dies 10 Months After Arakangu by dabrightt: 4:16pm On Dec 03, 2016
Onechancearmy:
Sad. She was just another illiterate afonja yoruba nolly actress, but she'll be missed all the same. At least she no resemble typical afonja.
When will you reasonable at least she made impact than your elder sisters..
Re: Mulika Adegbola Is Dead! 'Ashabi Sha Dollar' Dies 10 Months After Arakangu by dabrightt: 4:18pm On Dec 03, 2016
R I P
Re: Mulika Adegbola Is Dead! 'Ashabi Sha Dollar' Dies 10 Months After Arakangu by Tyviv(f): 4:35pm On Dec 03, 2016
Rest in peace!
Re: Mulika Adegbola Is Dead! 'Ashabi Sha Dollar' Dies 10 Months After Arakangu by WestPaidAMG(m): 4:37pm On Dec 03, 2016
If you like don't smoke, don't take Alcohol or don't do drug.. you will still die in future, i'm not understanding grin
Re: Mulika Adegbola Is Dead! 'Ashabi Sha Dollar' Dies 10 Months After Arakangu by drmuri(m): 4:55pm On Dec 03, 2016
Onechancearmy:
Sad. She was just another illiterate afonja yoruba nolly actress, but she'll be missed all the same. At least she no resemble typical afonja.

To your daft mind, you are trying to be funny.
Re: Mulika Adegbola Is Dead! 'Ashabi Sha Dollar' Dies 10 Months After Arakangu by Onechancearmy(m): 4:58pm On Dec 03, 2016
drmuri:

To your daft mind, you are trying to be funny.

Nope. I was trying to be rude.
Re: Mulika Adegbola Is Dead! 'Ashabi Sha Dollar' Dies 10 Months After Arakangu by Ade3000yrs(m): 5:04pm On Dec 03, 2016
gone with the wind
Re: Mulika Adegbola Is Dead! 'Ashabi Sha Dollar' Dies 10 Months After Arakangu by Bowwow11(m): 6:18pm On Dec 03, 2016
Chikelue2000:
What is life wen tomorrow u die; what happens to ur fame, certificate, properties, cars, money, etc.... Vanity upon vanity
all is indeed vanity
Re: Mulika Adegbola Is Dead! 'Ashabi Sha Dollar' Dies 10 Months After Arakangu by Aarenasbaba(m): 6:59pm On Dec 03, 2016
Ashabi sha dollar kooor, ashabi sha pound nih

She is known as ajike dewure... d OP was a small dude during d reign of d woman

1 Like

Re: Mulika Adegbola Is Dead! 'Ashabi Sha Dollar' Dies 10 Months After Arakangu by LoveJesus87(m): 7:34pm On Dec 03, 2016
mofeoluwadassah:
May her soul rest in peace
Amen sweetie
Re: Mulika Adegbola Is Dead! 'Ashabi Sha Dollar' Dies 10 Months After Arakangu by Damseldammie(f): 7:39pm On Dec 03, 2016
Ah! So pathetic, mulikat adegbola may your gentle soul rest in peace... Amen
Re: Mulika Adegbola Is Dead! 'Ashabi Sha Dollar' Dies 10 Months After Arakangu by mustymutata(m): 7:45pm On Dec 03, 2016
May Allah forgive her.
Re: Mulika Adegbola Is Dead! 'Ashabi Sha Dollar' Dies 10 Months After Arakangu by Nobody: 7:56pm On Dec 03, 2016
ever811:
I hate to hear about entertainers death but rejoice when I gear the death of a politician...
since when have u heard d death of politicians? Dem dey die sef?
Re: Mulika Adegbola Is Dead! 'Ashabi Sha Dollar' Dies 10 Months After Arakangu by Janet101(f): 8:36pm On Dec 03, 2016
Onechancearmy:

Just to be clear is it the same dogs who ate your father's balls that will eat mine? Or is it the dog who regularly services your mother? Which one is it.

I think is d same dog dat should have eaten ur dad's balls instead of u been born n I also blame ur mum for nt having an abortion.omo ale jati jati
Re: Mulika Adegbola Is Dead! 'Ashabi Sha Dollar' Dies 10 Months After Arakangu by Bimpe29: 9:04pm On Dec 03, 2016
May her sins be forgiven and her soul be granted eternal peace Ameen.
Re: Mulika Adegbola Is Dead! 'Ashabi Sha Dollar' Dies 10 Months After Arakangu by Burgerlomo: 9:05pm On Dec 03, 2016
RIP
Re: Mulika Adegbola Is Dead! 'Ashabi Sha Dollar' Dies 10 Months After Arakangu by Onechancearmy(m): 9:28pm On Dec 03, 2016
Janet101:

I think is d same dog dat should have eaten ur dad's balls instead of u been born n I also blame ur mum for nt having an abortion.omo ale jati jati

Someone should go back in time and either teach your ignoramus father how to use a condom or push your h.arlot mother down the stairs when she was carrying you around like gas in her womb.
Re: Mulika Adegbola Is Dead! 'Ashabi Sha Dollar' Dies 10 Months After Arakangu by tmxme(m): 9:29pm On Dec 03, 2016
Yesh! Na this woman sha cry
Re: Mulika Adegbola Is Dead! 'Ashabi Sha Dollar' Dies 10 Months After Arakangu by mofeoluwadassah: 9:45pm On Dec 03, 2016
LoveJesus87:
Amen sweetie
yh! sad
Re: Mulika Adegbola Is Dead! 'Ashabi Sha Dollar' Dies 10 Months After Arakangu by Sammy121(m): 10:59pm On Dec 03, 2016
R. I. P.
Re: Mulika Adegbola Is Dead! 'Ashabi Sha Dollar' Dies 10 Months After Arakangu by ArcToyin(m): 10:41pm On Dec 26, 2016
shine12:

Yes o, that's the question I've been asking of late.It's like going to a beach, you enjoy your temporary time there, but never act or think as if you will live there permanentlly. In the light of eternity, I think life is like we are on a beach(of course we settle down,hope you know what I mean).May the Lord have mercy on her soul and all the departed.
amen

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fela's American Girlfriend, Sandra Izsadore Arrives Nigeria For Felabration 2015 / Basketmouth Posted This About Buhari And See What He Got. / Naira Marley: FG Suspends Flight Company Indefinitely For Flying Singer To Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.