Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,997 members, 7,835,343 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

Don Jazzy And Tiwa Savage At The Experience 2016 (Video, Pics) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy And Tiwa Savage At The Experience 2016 (Video, Pics) (56612 Views)

Seyi Awolowo Poses With Wizkid And Tiwa Savage At An Event / Lady Faints While Struggling To Snap With Tiwa Savage At Regina Daniels Carnival / Wizkid Snubs Eva Alordiah's Fiancé, Caesar, At The Headies 2016 (Video, Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don Jazzy And Tiwa Savage At The Experience 2016 (Video, Pics) by UNIZIK1stSon(m): 12:19pm On Dec 03, 2016
Wetin Consign Don Jazzy and Tiwa Savage for Gospel Concert?

Or Is there Something "House on the Rock" is Not Telling me? grin grin grin
Re: Don Jazzy And Tiwa Savage At The Experience 2016 (Video, Pics) by WomanOfRace(f): 12:20pm On Dec 03, 2016
NonStopxxx177:

How could you post such eye sore like this? Is this the section for such?
Re: Don Jazzy And Tiwa Savage At The Experience 2016 (Video, Pics) by kinibigdeal(m): 12:20pm On Dec 03, 2016
Finestbae viewing
Re: Don Jazzy And Tiwa Savage At The Experience 2016 (Video, Pics) by Nobody: 12:21pm On Dec 03, 2016
pretydiva:
It makes a whole lots of sense to b in d presence of God

Who told they are in God's presence? God?
Re: Don Jazzy And Tiwa Savage At The Experience 2016 (Video, Pics) by izzy4shizzy(m): 12:21pm On Dec 03, 2016
Ok
Re: Don Jazzy And Tiwa Savage At The Experience 2016 (Video, Pics) by bigfatthing(m): 12:22pm On Dec 03, 2016
saxwizard:
on point
sexwizard ,wetin u sabi
Re: Don Jazzy And Tiwa Savage At The Experience 2016 (Video, Pics) by WomanOfRace(f): 12:24pm On Dec 03, 2016
ItsQuinn:
And what is wrong in having fun when you worship? Worship is meant to be fun. Even the bible talks about worshipping God with a joyful heart

yes it is but what kind of fun?

When you go to Rome you act like the Romans.

Not like it is a night of thousand laugh stuff

Was David dancing to please His audience? Was he drunk just because he want to merry? Sing to entertain them?

Read the bottom line of that and get the gist.

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy And Tiwa Savage At The Experience 2016 (Video, Pics) by faron23(m): 12:30pm On Dec 03, 2016
First time to comment here
Re: Don Jazzy And Tiwa Savage At The Experience 2016 (Video, Pics) by AuroraB(f): 12:30pm On Dec 03, 2016
yomi007k:

Hehe....ur not in Nigeria r u?
grin Ayam grin

*Sarcasm*
Re: Don Jazzy And Tiwa Savage At The Experience 2016 (Video, Pics) by Johnhug66(m): 12:33pm On Dec 03, 2016
yomi007k:
undecided

I really pity Dr. Sid. E better go n be doing mmm becos music no dey sell for am again.
mayb u shld pity urself,sid don achieve
Re: Don Jazzy And Tiwa Savage At The Experience 2016 (Video, Pics) by yomi007k(m): 12:34pm On Dec 03, 2016
Johnhug66:
mayb u shld pity urself,sid don achieve

Mumu....send ur cv mk I employ u.
Re: Don Jazzy And Tiwa Savage At The Experience 2016 (Video, Pics) by Mrvaged: 12:37pm On Dec 03, 2016
Dat is someones wife
Re: Don Jazzy And Tiwa Savage At The Experience 2016 (Video, Pics) by Johnhug66(m): 12:40pm On Dec 03, 2016
yomi007k:

sorry I don't need ur employment

Re: Don Jazzy And Tiwa Savage At The Experience 2016 (Video, Pics) by Almand: 12:46pm On Dec 03, 2016
ObioratheBully:
Don jazzy with all his money can't afford a phone with better front camera..
Jazzy doesn't buy phones with his money.
Re: Don Jazzy And Tiwa Savage At The Experience 2016 (Video, Pics) by Emassive(m): 12:47pm On Dec 03, 2016
My house is a place of worship.. yeyebrities just come here to show Christians that there program can not move their conscience one bit. Can Pst Adeboye be comfortable at their musical concert like that??. It shows the level of Disability in Evangelism within the Church. Those shouldn't even be doing that comfortably is the true spirit of worship is on High. Christian entertainment show

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy And Tiwa Savage At The Experience 2016 (Video, Pics) by idu1(m): 12:50pm On Dec 03, 2016
pretydiva:
It makes a whole lots of sense to b in d presence of God

You mean God was there?

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy And Tiwa Savage At The Experience 2016 (Video, Pics) by ObioratheBully: 12:51pm On Dec 03, 2016
Almand:

Jazzy doesn't buy phones with his money.
cheesy

I don't type with my fingers.
Re: Don Jazzy And Tiwa Savage At The Experience 2016 (Video, Pics) by Sydneyege10(m): 12:52pm On Dec 03, 2016
Don baba J...Now i see why he doesn't like the rap thing...sure Oga
Re: Don Jazzy And Tiwa Savage At The Experience 2016 (Video, Pics) by Almand: 12:57pm On Dec 03, 2016
ObioratheBully:
cheesy
I don't type with my fingers.
Congregation

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy And Tiwa Savage At The Experience 2016 (Video, Pics) by crestedguy(m): 1:03pm On Dec 03, 2016
ObioratheBully:
Don jazzy with all his money can't afford a phone with better front camera..
mumu nah by fone,what do u worth in asset,dangote and otedola what kind of phone do they use,you just talk or write rubbish because you want to get noticed,you dey use phone worth 200k but you no worth 500k in asset,qoute me make amadioha answer you shaperly

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy And Tiwa Savage At The Experience 2016 (Video, Pics) by ObioratheBully: 1:08pm On Dec 03, 2016
crestedguy:
mumu nah by fone,what do u worth in asset,dangote and otedola what kind of phone do they use,you just talk or write rubbish because you want to get noticed,you dey use phone worth 200k but you no worth 500k in asset,qoute me make amadioha answer you shaperly
undecided

If you want to showcase stupidity and mediocrity, please do it elsewhere..

If you have nothing sensible to type, keep your reprobate rantings to yourself.

Next time you quote me with trash, I'd report you instantly, I don't condole dunces
Re: Don Jazzy And Tiwa Savage At The Experience 2016 (Video, Pics) by fortunechy(m): 1:24pm On Dec 03, 2016
guyz hw to propose marriage to ur bae.. (1) take ur bae to d beach,sit next to her on floor.in d middle of d talk,just scream nd stand up.den tell ha sumtin is bitin u inside ur pocket.den she'll up ha handz in ur pocket nd den bring out d ring.den u propose to ha (2) take ha out to an eatry den while eatin,tell ha to go get sumtin 4rm d car.immediately drop d ring inside ha drink. (3) on ha bdae,get a cake for ha,den put a ring inside nd on top of d cake shld be written will u marry me (4) while she sleepz next to u,put a ring on ha finger nd wen she wakes she wuld be like woow...add urz
Re: Don Jazzy And Tiwa Savage At The Experience 2016 (Video, Pics) by brixton: 1:42pm On Dec 03, 2016
yomi007k:
undecided

I really pity Dr. Sid. E better go n be doing mmm becos music no dey sell for am again.

Dr.Sid is a timeless hit maker, I don't know what you pple gain from putting others down.

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy And Tiwa Savage At The Experience 2016 (Video, Pics) by Felixalex(m): 1:52pm On Dec 03, 2016
ShutdownBrown24:
WATCH THE FULL VIDEO HERE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vbCvaC23o3M

WHY?? WITH WHICH DATA?
Re: Don Jazzy And Tiwa Savage At The Experience 2016 (Video, Pics) by KaptainAfrika: 2:21pm On Dec 03, 2016
Just imagine this. At the middle or towards the end of the concert. A man comes out on stage, preaches the gospel, warns of the danger of hell and eternity of suffering, warns that God's wrath will be poured out on sinners if they don't repent and finally with sweat and tears in his eyes, begs those who have not been saved, to please come forth and repent of their sins and ask for God's forgiveness.
Now what do you think, will happen?

A. People will boo and throw things at him and maybe security will climb the stage and take him out, then on social media people will say "na only him waka come". Some people will say this is not the right place for such a message.

OR

B. People will actually respond to his call to salvation.
Re: Don Jazzy And Tiwa Savage At The Experience 2016 (Video, Pics) by Mexyz(m): 2:30pm On Dec 03, 2016
The last 2 pics was a scene to behold..
You need to see the beauty when we were asked to switch our mobile phones lights on.... God bless Donnie Mclurkin and other worshippers of God that ministered yesterday/today.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don Jazzy And Tiwa Savage At The Experience 2016 (Video, Pics) by bowwizzy: 2:39pm On Dec 03, 2016
DON JAZZY NO FORGET SAY NA PERSON WIFE BE THAT OOOO

NO QUARREL IS BEYOND RECONCILIATION.

A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE.. cool
Re: Don Jazzy And Tiwa Savage At The Experience 2016 (Video, Pics) by steppin: 2:43pm On Dec 03, 2016
yomi007k:

Gra gra for online? If you want to employ people, head to the job section.
All these small kids acting like they own Dangote group.
Re: Don Jazzy And Tiwa Savage At The Experience 2016 (Video, Pics) by Nobody: 2:52pm On Dec 03, 2016
Was my second time attending first time praising all through without sleeping Thanking God for the experience

Thank God for Pastor Paul and House on the Rock Ministries

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy And Tiwa Savage At The Experience 2016 (Video, Pics) by stinggy(m): 3:01pm On Dec 03, 2016
AuroraB:
Has he been a musician undecided That's new on me
Oh Lawd cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How I Survived The Boat Accident That Killed Junior Pope - Survivor TC (Video) / Flavour Arrives Media House In Ghana In Rolls Royce Car(pics / Pastor Harassed Denrele In Mountain Of Fire Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.