Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,747 members, 7,809,856 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:04 PM

Ngwa Patriots Reconstructs Road In Aba,An Hausa Man Reacts To It(photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ngwa Patriots Reconstructs Road In Aba,An Hausa Man Reacts To It(photos) (3216 Views)

Soldiers Beat And Flog IPOB Supporters In Isiala Ngwa, Abia (Photos, Video) / Ikpeazu Flags Off Reconstruction Of Port-Harcourt Road Aba, An FG Road (Pics) / Lagos Reconstructs Isaac John Street, GRA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ngwa Patriots Reconstructs Road In Aba,An Hausa Man Reacts To It(photos) by Ponponkon: 8:54am On Dec 03, 2016
NGWA PATRIOT RECONSTRUCTS ROADS IN ABIA STATE

During his inaugural address on January 20, 1961, the 35th president of the United State John F. Kenedy made a most serious statement for the countrymen; "Ask Not What Your Country Can Do For You, Ask What You Can Do For Your Country". This clarion call does not mean a devil-may-care attitude on the side of the government, rather to make citizens be on their toes with respect to their civic responsibilities.

The above is not far from the actions of the Ngwa patriots who went into the reconstruction of Umueze Road (ABSUTH ROAD) to enable a seamless movement during this Yuletide.

The construction being handle by TUNNEL END INVESTMENTS AND CO. LTD is a wake up call to all Abians in all works of life to contribute their quota to the development of the State to ease off the burdens of the State.

The August and the end of year home coming can wrought this huge success if we prioritize the welfare of our State.

Re: Ngwa Patriots Reconstructs Road In Aba,An Hausa Man Reacts To It(photos) by sarrki(m): 8:56am On Dec 03, 2016
He's a patriot

A good citizen

That's how we should roll

Not about beating chest up and down

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ngwa Patriots Reconstructs Road In Aba,An Hausa Man Reacts To It(photos) by Ponponkon: 8:56am On Dec 03, 2016
Bro lalasticlala and Mynd44 can you see how these Hausa man stood for the truth?

Re: Ngwa Patriots Reconstructs Road In Aba,An Hausa Man Reacts To It(photos) by Ponponkon: 9:00am On Dec 03, 2016
The government of Dr Okezie Ikpeazu does not take another persons glory,the united Ngwa patriot are making us Ngwa people proud.

Re: Ngwa Patriots Reconstructs Road In Aba,An Hausa Man Reacts To It(photos) by Ponponkon: 9:02am On Dec 03, 2016
sarrki:
He's a patriot

A good citizen

That's how we should roll

Not about beating chest up and down
I am so proud of the Hausa man for standing for what is right. He's the kind of tenants we pray to always have in our place.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngwa Patriots Reconstructs Road In Aba,An Hausa Man Reacts To It(photos) by SillyMods: 9:05am On Dec 03, 2016
Good job by those involved.

Truth be told, no govt can touch every nook and cranny of Nigeria.

The country is just damn too huge to even be one. Not with the type of selfish leaders we have.

3 Likes

Re: Ngwa Patriots Reconstructs Road In Aba,An Hausa Man Reacts To It(photos) by sarrki(m): 9:05am On Dec 03, 2016
Ponponkon:
I am so proud of the Hausa man for standing for what is right. He's the kind of tenants we pray to always have in our place.

We are all human first

Age , Race, color and religion

Are what divides us
Re: Ngwa Patriots Reconstructs Road In Aba,An Hausa Man Reacts To It(photos) by Ponponkon: 9:06am On Dec 03, 2016
Seun there are fine fine UkwaNgwa girl available for you,anytime you wish to marry and settle down,pm me let me hook you up with a God fearing well educated girl from this zone. Trust me she will turn your world to Paradise

1 Like

Re: Ngwa Patriots Reconstructs Road In Aba,An Hausa Man Reacts To It(photos) by Ponponkon: 9:07am On Dec 03, 2016
sarrki:

We are all human first
Age , Race, color and religion
Are what divides us
Respect Sir!

1 Like

Re: Ngwa Patriots Reconstructs Road In Aba,An Hausa Man Reacts To It(photos) by Nobody: 9:13am On Dec 03, 2016
This is very nice and commendable.

While at one section of my hood, landlords and tenants have all bought all kinds of jeep to ease them pass the terrible state of their road...some Nigerians sha!...i don't know when this selfish set will receive sense. grin
Re: Ngwa Patriots Reconstructs Road In Aba,An Hausa Man Reacts To It(photos) by Young03(m): 9:17am On Dec 03, 2016
good for them they should have stayed and wait for buhari nah
Re: Ngwa Patriots Reconstructs Road In Aba,An Hausa Man Reacts To It(photos) by Ponponkon: 9:25am On Dec 03, 2016
Benita27:
This is very nice and commendable.

While at one section of my hood, landlords and tenants have all bought all kinds of jeep to ease them pass the terrible state of their road...some Nigerians sha!...i don't know when this selfish set will receive sense. grin
Way back in 2013 I went to fix my car at Azikiwe road behind New era hospital. While discussing with my mechanic he told me that they mechanics prefer the bad roads so that our vehicles will continue to pack up even though some of us are now using jeep. I became dumbfounded and realised truly that the inclination of heart of a man is so bad

7 Likes

Re: Ngwa Patriots Reconstructs Road In Aba,An Hausa Man Reacts To It(photos) by Ponponkon: 9:27am On Dec 03, 2016
Young03:
good for them
they should have stayed and wait for buhari nah
Hmm Buhari kwa? Go take injection abeg

5 Likes

Re: Ngwa Patriots Reconstructs Road In Aba,An Hausa Man Reacts To It(photos) by Ponponkon: 9:32am On Dec 03, 2016
lalasticlala in case you wan construct road for your community just write to Dr Ikpeazu for approval, I assure you that it will be approved
Re: Ngwa Patriots Reconstructs Road In Aba,An Hausa Man Reacts To It(photos) by lalasticlala(m): 7:29pm On Dec 03, 2016
Ponponkon:
lalasticlala in case you wan construct road for your community just write to Dr Ikpeazu for approval, I assure you that it will be approved

Are u sure? Mine is Deputy Governor's Community, Ude Okoh
Re: Ngwa Patriots Reconstructs Road In Aba,An Hausa Man Reacts To It(photos) by iamodenigbo1(m): 7:37pm On Dec 03, 2016
tor to the promise land here we come
Re: Ngwa Patriots Reconstructs Road In Aba,An Hausa Man Reacts To It(photos) by Ponponkon: 7:47pm On Dec 03, 2016
lalasticlala:

Are u sure? Mine is Deputy Governor's Community, Ude Okoh
Like seriously, you're from Nkporo Ohofia? Ikwesirinu ikota sign nah
Re: Ngwa Patriots Reconstructs Road In Aba,An Hausa Man Reacts To It(photos) by Nobody: 7:52pm On Dec 03, 2016
Ponponkon:
Seun there are fine fine UkwaNgwa girl available for you,anytime you wish to marry and settle down,pm me let me hook you up with a God fearing well educated girl from this zone. Trust me she will turn your world to Paradise

Hope it's not the one with muscle and beards, I don't want seun to get beat up at any slightest provocation....
If they are good link mua bikonu
Re: Ngwa Patriots Reconstructs Road In Aba,An Hausa Man Reacts To It(photos) by Ponponkon: 7:55pm On Dec 03, 2016
Kingsolex1:

Hope it's not the one with muscle and beards, I don't want seun to get beat up at any slightest provocation....
If they are good link mua bikonu
No bear bear no bonny bonny. I dey talk of succulent girls wet go even make you forget say death dey. If you need am wunye na ogbe anyi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngwa Patriots Reconstructs Road In Aba,An Hausa Man Reacts To It(photos) by richidinho(m): 7:57pm On Dec 03, 2016
I only saw sarrki reacting as the FTC, is he the hausaman? grin
Re: Ngwa Patriots Reconstructs Road In Aba,An Hausa Man Reacts To It(photos) by Nobody: 8:00pm On Dec 03, 2016
Ponponkon:
No bear bear no bonny bonny. I dey talk of succulent girls wet go even make you forget say death dey. If you need am wunye na ogbe anyi

Chai, Nwana oo oo ya oo

1 Like

Re: Ngwa Patriots Reconstructs Road In Aba,An Hausa Man Reacts To It(photos) by MadamExcellency: 8:08pm On Dec 03, 2016
Ponponkon:

Seun that is afraid of Igbo ladies since Ogugua88 broke his heart after his entreaties and 500 Flirty Text Messages for dating were rebuffed.

Where is Ogugua88 self?
Re: Ngwa Patriots Reconstructs Road In Aba,An Hausa Man Reacts To It(photos) by loopmangoat(m): 8:12pm On Dec 03, 2016
Ndi igbo will continue to be superior in this country
Re: Ngwa Patriots Reconstructs Road In Aba,An Hausa Man Reacts To It(photos) by Ponponkon: 8:38pm On Dec 03, 2016
MadamExcellency:

Seun that is afraid of Igbo ladies since Ogugua88 broke his heart after his entreaties and 500 Flirty Text Messages for dating were rebuffed.

Where is Ogugua88 self?
Chai poor Seun ,we have to rebuild his mind o. Ogugua88 come here
Re: Ngwa Patriots Reconstructs Road In Aba,An Hausa Man Reacts To It(photos) by felicitywe(m): 11:10pm On Dec 03, 2016
The act by Ngwa patriots is a wake up call for all Abians and Igbo ppl to resurrect the old Community development stragtegy that was used to develop d Eastern region. The problem is dat in d past palm oil was communally used to send d educated ones abroad for studies but when they got there they forgot d ppl and faced their families.When they were approached by d ppl for assistance they backed at the ppl and said they can pay all the money provided for their education. The villagers went to their respectives houses to fend for their families.Ngwa patriot more greese to ur grace.

2 Likes

Re: Ngwa Patriots Reconstructs Road In Aba,An Hausa Man Reacts To It(photos) by Ponponkon: 9:33am On Dec 04, 2016
felicitywe:
The act by Ngwa patriots is a wake up call for all Abians and Igbo ppl to resurrect the old Community development stragtegy that was used to develop d Eastern region. The problem is dat in d past palm oil was communally used to send d educated ones abroad for studies but when they got there they forgot d ppl and faced their families.When they were approached by d ppl for assistance they backed at the ppl and said they can pay all the money provided for their education. The villagers went to their respectives houses to fend for their families.Ngwa patriot more greese to ur grace.
Well said

1 Like

Re: Ngwa Patriots Reconstructs Road In Aba,An Hausa Man Reacts To It(photos) by GODISGREAT123: 11:11am On Dec 04, 2016
Quite commendable. This is the Igbo spirit of old which the Nigerian arrangements since after the war has been killing gradually but steadily.

3 Likes

Re: Ngwa Patriots Reconstructs Road In Aba,An Hausa Man Reacts To It(photos) by Ponponkon: 1:32pm On Dec 04, 2016
lalasticlala I think this Hausa man deserve to be celebrated just like the Ngwa patriots too

1 Like

Re: Ngwa Patriots Reconstructs Road In Aba,An Hausa Man Reacts To It(photos) by Ponponkon: 1:38pm On Dec 04, 2016
GODISGREAT123:
Quite commendable. This is the Igbo spirit of old which the Nigerian arrangements since after the war has been killing gradually but steadily.
Reactivating the Igbo progressive spirit of the past would really help Igboland and our country. I am going to join this noble association just as I pray that Igbo's should also form association of like minds that will not be hijacked by any politician.
Re: Ngwa Patriots Reconstructs Road In Aba,An Hausa Man Reacts To It(photos) by MeAboki(m): 1:54pm On Dec 04, 2016
Ponponkon:

Hope Igbo youths will also reciprocate and stop their hateful lies and propaganda against the north.
Re: Ngwa Patriots Reconstructs Road In Aba,An Hausa Man Reacts To It(photos) by Ponponkon: 7:50pm On Dec 04, 2016
MeAboki:

Hope Igbo youths will also reciprocate and stop their hateful lies and propaganda against the north.
Why not?
Re: Ngwa Patriots Reconstructs Road In Aba,An Hausa Man Reacts To It(photos) by owolabifunke14(f): 10:56pm On Dec 05, 2016
this is quite commendable he is just a promoter of peace and oneness

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Can A Human Being Lie To Defend The Army Like This? / Caption Madam Finance Minister In This Picture! / If You Truly Believe That President Mohammad Buhari Is Clone? See It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.