Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,024 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

Online Business Oppotunities (learn How To Start It FREE) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Online Business Oppotunities (learn How To Start It FREE) (5167 Views)

How Lucrative Is Mini Importation And How Much Will Start It? / Soft Drink Whole Sales Business In Ibadan. How to start it? / Create A Job For Yourself With This Tutorial (learn It Free) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Online Business Oppotunities (learn How To Start It FREE) by Ifebaby16(m): 9:28am On Dec 03, 2016
Hello friends, how are you guys doing today?

I create this thread to answer some of the important questions I get on daily basis on the type of Online business someone can venture into without or with little capital.

If you've been looking for an avenue to start something online, take this as a challenge and use any of the following methods.

If you come across anything you don't understand while reading, don't worry; Just drop it as a comment and I'll attend to it immediately.

Disclaimer: The business opportunities listed here are 100% working. I'm currently doing them right from my house.

"People earn a living online, Are you aware? Of course it’s true because I’m a testimony.

There are two major ways to make money online; the good ways and the bad ways. Hehehe! But today, I’ve decided to share the GOOD PART of it. This business would not only turn your life around for good but your family as well.

How do I really make money online?

This is one of the questions my friends always ask me each time I encourage them to make good use of their lives on the internet. The problem many of us face is the fact that there’s nobody, a role model to learn from. But don't worry, I am fully ready to mentor you on how to start your own online business successfully for FREE. There are several ways you can make money online. One of such is through:

Blogging:

Blogging is my favourite way of making quick money online. It doesn’t require much capital to start and it doesn’t take time before it starts yielding results. At the start, it’s going to cost you time and energy to write articles but once it matures Mhen! You’re in money. This method is suitable for someone who loves to write and share their knowledge on the internet.

How do I make money blogging?

If you’ve attempted to start your own blog before, I guess you’ve asked this question several times? There are three major ways you can monetize your blog:
1. Affiliate Marketing (See how to get started)
2. Google Ads & Other Ad Networks
3. Direct Adverts from companies and websites

Ever since I started blogging, I’ve never used the third option before but I’ve really made a lot from the first two methods; Google Ads & Affiliate Marketing.
When I was just starting out in blogging business, I make at least $300 - $700 on monthly basis, sometimes more than that through AdSense alone. I know about some Nigeria young bloggers who earn up to $2,000 to $5,000 dollars on monthly basis through AdSense and Affiliate programs.

Note: If you need help in this area, kindly follow this thread and take action immediately: https://www.nairaland.com/3456886/want-me-build-blog or let's meet here

Selling your services online:

I believe everyone have a skill that someone else can gladly pay for when you use it to solve their problems. For instance, when you’re a creative Graphics Designer, You’ll be surprise how much a company might decide to pay you just to create a logo that won’t take you five minutes to design.
If you’re very good at crafting letters for instance, then it’s time to monetize that skill online. I asked a friend I just met recently whether he knows anything about a platform that pays for using you skills online (fiverr) but unfortunately, he knew nothing about it. This same guy told me earlier how most of his friends are now living big. To surprise you the more, some of his friends are monetizing their skills online but they choose to keep it to themselves without sharing it. It was then I realized that most Nigerians are greedy and they like hiding their secrets of wealth from many. But honestly, I know why. Sorry, I don’t why.

What are the Platforms?

Fiverr.com: Fiverr according to the definition is a global online market place which offers tasks, services and products starting at a cost of $5.
Fiverr is a website which gets millions of unique visitors on a monthly basis. I you have a talent you think people can pay for, kindly visit the website, register and start selling.
In case you need a full tutorial on how to go about this please visit this site. http://blogdevelopers.net
Below is a new account I opened recently on Fiverr already earning me dollars.>> http://blogdevelopers.net/secrets-making-money-online-revealed-learn-free/

Fiverr is a world-Wide Online Market platform (Please someone should help me out here) which allows you to make good use of your skills and earn real money. In essence, It stand as the middle-man between you the seller and the buyer.
We have similar websites like that also: Freelancer.com, upwork.com peopleperhour.com, elance.com but honestly, I haven’t used any of these (except freelancer.com) but you can try them out.

Creating an Online store (E-commerce):

Operating an online store is another area you should be thinking of investing your money if you’re good at buying and selling. This method may require capital to start. You’ll need a website developer (like me) to help you design a well Optimized, responsive and SEO ready E-commerce website where you can upload and showcase your items for buyers to pay for.
Most of my friends and clients doing this business have never regretted it. I’ll encourage you to start this business if you have the money to really start. Building the site is not enough but to market it to the right audience is where the bean lies.

If you’re venturing into this business, I’ll also encourage you learn more about this business before going into it fully. When building your e-commerce website, make sure your website designer install a feature known as SEO. This feature is very important because it allows you to get free traffic (buyers) directly from search engines without spending much on adverts.

Time will not permit me to share all the other methods of making money online but I really want you to start something this coming year 2017.

NOTE: If you need me to help you out with a professional blog/website, please contact me. I can design a blog/website FOR YOU within 48hrs, and start earning within 2 months. Here is my number. +234 (0) 817-9924-446 I'm on WhatsApp too.

If you have any question, please share it here for us to answer it like friends.
God bless you!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Online Business Oppotunities (learn How To Start It FREE) by Emmitex(m): 10:27am On Dec 03, 2016
Ifebaby16:
Hello friends, how are you guys doing today?
I create this thread to answer some of the important questions I get on daily basis on the type of Online business someone can venture into without or with little capital.
If you've been looking for an avenue to start something online, take this as a challenge and use any of the following methods.
If you come across anything you don't understand while reading, don't worry; Just drop it as a comment and I'll attend to it immediately.
Disclaimer: The business opportunities listed here are 100% working. I'm currently doing them right from my house.
"People earn a living online, Are you aware? Of course it’s true because I’m a testimony.
There are two major ways to make money online; the good ways and the bad ways. Hehehe! But today, I’ve decided to share the GOOD PART of it. This business would not only turn your life around for good but your family as well.
How do I really make money online?
This is one of the questions my friends always ask me each time I encourage them to make good use of their lives on the internet. The problem many of us face is the fact that there’s nobody, a role model to learn from. But don't worry, I am fully ready to mentor you on how to start your own online business successfully for FREE. There are several ways you can make money online. One of such is through:
Blogging:
Blogging is my favourite way of making quick money online. It doesn’t require much capital to start and it doesn’t take time before it starts yielding results. At the start, it’s going to cost you time and energy to write articles but once it matures Mhen! You’re in money. This method is suitable for someone who loves to write and share their knowledge on the internet.
How do I make money blogging?
If you’ve attempted to start your own blog before, I guess you’ve asked this question several times? There are three major ways you can monetize your blog:
1. Affiliate Marketing
2. Google Ads & Other Ad Networks
3. Direct Adverts from companies and websites
Ever since I started blogging, I’ve never used the third option before but I’ve really made a lot from the first two methods; Google Ads & Affiliate Marketing.
When I was just starting out in blogging business, I make at least $300 - $700 on monthly basis, sometimes more than that through AdSense alone. I know about some Nigeria young bloggers who earn up to $2,000 to $5,000 dollars on monthly basis through AdSense and Affiliate programs.
Note: If you need help in this area, kindly follow this thread and take action immediately: https://www.nairaland.com/3456886/want-me-build-blog

Selling your services online:
I believe everyone have a skill that someone else can gladly pay for when you use it to solve their problems. For instance, when you’re a creative Graphics Designer, You’ll be surprise how much a company might decide to pay you just to create a logo that won’t take you five minutes to design.
If you’re very good at crafting letters for instance, then it’s time to monetize that skill online. I asked a friend I just met recently whether he knows anything about a platform that pays for using you skills online (fiverr) but unfortunately, he knew nothing about it. This same guy told me earlier how most of his friends are now living big. To surprise you the more, some of his friends are monetizing their skills online but they choose to keep it to themselves without sharing it. It was then I realized that most Nigerians are greedy and they like hiding their secrets of wealth from many. But honestly, I know why. Sorry, I don’t why.
What are the Platforms?
Fiverr.com: Fiverr according to the definition is a global online market place which offers tasks, services and products starting at a cost of $5.
Fiverr is a website which gets millions of unique visitors on a monthly basis. I you have a talent you think people can pay for, kindly visit the website, register and start selling.
In case you need a full tutorial on how to go about this please visit this site. http://blogdevelopers.net
Below is a new account I opened recently on Fiverr already earning me dollars.>> http://blogdevelopers.net/secrets-making-money-online-revealed-learn-free/
Fiverr is a world-Wide Online Market platform (Please someone should help me out here) which allows you to make good use of your skills and earn real money. In essence, It stand as the middle-man between you the seller and the buyer.
We have similar websites like that also: Freelancer.com, upwork.com peopleperhour.com, elance.com but honestly, I haven’t used any of these (except freelancer.com) but you can try them out.
Creating an Online store (E-commerce):
Operating an online store is another area you should be thinking of investing your money if you’re good at buying and selling. This method may require capital to start. You’ll need a website developer (like me) to help you design a well Optimized, responsive and SEO ready E-commerce website where you can upload and showcase your items for buyers to pay for.
Most of my friends and clients doing this business have never regretted it. I’ll encourage you to start this business if you have the money to really start. Building the site is not enough but to market it to the right audience is where the bean lies.
If you’re venturing into this business, I’ll also encourage you learn more about this business before going into it fully. When building your e-commerce website, make sure your website designer install a feature known as SEO. This feature is very important because it allows you to get free traffic (buyers) directly from search engines without spending much on adverts.
Time will not permit me to share all the other methods of making money online but I really want you to start something this coming year 2017.
NOTE: If you need me to help you out with a professional blog/website, please contact me. I can design a blog/website FOR YOU within 48hrs, and start earning within 2 months. Here is my number. +234 (0) 817-9924-446 I'm on WhatsApp too.
If you have any question, please share it here for us to answer it like friends.
God bless you!
I really appreciate this info. but do u know of a genuine site dat pays for typing jobs

1 Like

Re: Online Business Oppotunities (learn How To Start It FREE) by Ifebaby16(m): 10:47am On Dec 03, 2016
Emmitex:

I really appreciate this info. but do u know of a genuine site dat pays for typing jobs

Yea. I know of Upwork.com
Re: Online Business Oppotunities (learn How To Start It FREE) by Ifebaby16(m): 3:43pm On Dec 03, 2016
Please if you need a blog, don't flash me. That's the reason why I provided my WhatsApp number earlier. Feel free to WhatsApp me wink
Re: Online Business Oppotunities (learn How To Start It FREE) by Ifebaby16(m): 10:52pm On Dec 04, 2016
In case you need help in creating your blog, I can help you. Though, you will need to invest as little as 15k for the hosting, domain name, template and the SEO stuff.

You can reach me through Whatsapp: +234 817-9924-446

Regards
Re: Online Business Oppotunities (learn How To Start It FREE) by Ifebaby16(m): 7:36pm On Dec 06, 2016
I really appreciate few goal getters that have taken the bold step to grab my blog offer. If you are interested, kindly whatsApp me now.

Regards
Re: Online Business Oppotunities (learn How To Start It FREE) by Ifebaby16(m): 8:56am On Dec 07, 2016
I have blogs for sale. Grab one and start earning $$$
Re: Online Business Oppotunities (learn How To Start It FREE) by Ifebaby16(m): 12:32pm On Dec 07, 2016
In case you need help in creating your blog, I can help you. Though, you will need to invest as little as 15k for the hosting, domain name, template and the SEO stuff.

You can reach me through Whatsapp: +234 817-9924-446

Regards
Re: Online Business Oppotunities (learn How To Start It FREE) by Ifebaby16(m): 7:28am On Dec 08, 2016
Are you interested in learning how to make huge money on the internet? See my full tutorial on how to start affiliate marketing
Re: Online Business Oppotunities (learn How To Start It FREE) by GarageDoorMart(m): 7:58am On Dec 08, 2016
you have online site like as Amazon, Flipcart, Snapdeal site used to easily Improve your business.
Re: Online Business Oppotunities (learn How To Start It FREE) by Ifebaby16(m): 8:24am On Dec 08, 2016
GarageDoorMart:
you have online site like as Amazon, Flipcart, Snapdeal site used to easily Improve your business.

Sorry bro, I didn't get that.
Re: Online Business Oppotunities (learn How To Start It FREE) by Ifebaby16(m): 12:41am On Dec 09, 2016
wink
Re: Online Business Oppotunities (learn How To Start It FREE) by Ifebaby16(m): 1:26am On Dec 09, 2016
shocked
Re: Online Business Oppotunities (learn How To Start It FREE) by gametalk: 1:57am On Dec 09, 2016
Nice post... well detailed information.
For your SEO, Traffic to your blog, social signals, backlinks and video intro you can hire me. Kay 08053050434
Re: Online Business Oppotunities (learn How To Start It FREE) by Ifebaby16(m): 12:49pm On Dec 09, 2016
Thanks wink
Re: Online Business Oppotunities (learn How To Start It FREE) by Ifebaby16(m): 4:54am On Dec 10, 2016
Good morning to you all
Re: Online Business Oppotunities (learn How To Start It FREE) by Ifebaby16(m): 7:37am On Dec 11, 2016
Good morning everyone!
Re: Online Business Oppotunities (learn How To Start It FREE) by Ifebaby16(m): 10:45am On Dec 12, 2016
Hope you guys have started!
Re: Online Business Oppotunities (learn How To Start It FREE) by BluePrinty(f): 12:50pm On Dec 12, 2016
Thnks
Re: Online Business Oppotunities (learn How To Start It FREE) by BluePrinty(f): 3:16pm On Dec 12, 2016
wink
Re: Online Business Oppotunities (learn How To Start It FREE) by Ifebaby16(m): 4:17pm On Dec 12, 2016
BluePrinty:
Thnks

You're welcome friend. I'm glad you found it useful
Re: Online Business Oppotunities (learn How To Start It FREE) by Ifebaby16(m): 7:53am On Dec 13, 2016
Good day everyone
Re: Online Business Oppotunities (learn How To Start It FREE) by Ifebaby16(m): 11:49am On Dec 13, 2016
smiley
Re: Online Business Oppotunities (learn How To Start It FREE) by Ifebaby16(m): 2:03pm On Dec 14, 2016
I have a blog for sale. Contact me for details
Re: Online Business Oppotunities (learn How To Start It FREE) by Ifebaby16(m): 6:18pm On Dec 14, 2016
If you're seriously in need of a blog, kindly contact me now.

Check my signature for contact wink
Re: Online Business Oppotunities (learn How To Start It FREE) by Ifebaby16(m): 10:41pm On Dec 14, 2016
Blogs are still available for sale. WhatsApp me now
Re: Online Business Oppotunities (learn How To Start It FREE) by Ifebaby16(m): 6:01pm On Dec 15, 2016
If you're interested in blogging, contact me now to get started.
Re: Online Business Oppotunities (learn How To Start It FREE) by Ifebaby16(m): 9:49pm On Dec 15, 2016
Aren't you interested in making money online? I can mentor you for Free. Contact me for details
Re: Online Business Oppotunities (learn How To Start It FREE) by victorogundepo0(m): 11:44pm On Dec 15, 2016
He ll be telling u 2 buy hez self hosted blog instead of guiding you through with the full details on how to get approved by AdSense

1 Share

Re: Online Business Oppotunities (learn How To Start It FREE) by Ifebaby16(m): 12:16am On Dec 16, 2016
victorogundepo0:
He ll be telling u 2 buy hez self hosted blog instead of guiding you through with the full details on how to get approved by AdSense

My advise for you is that you wait till you're at least 18 years old. Google don't accept teenagers. And moreover, you're still in JSS3. Like I said, read about their AdSense policy for more details. Okay?
Re: Online Business Oppotunities (learn How To Start It FREE) by Ifebaby16(m): 9:13am On Dec 16, 2016
Time to make money blogging. Let me help you achieve your online goals. Join us on WhatsApp today

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

To Become Hero Beer Distributor In Two Months, Read This / Guinness Nigeria’s $126 MlNaira Share Sale Oversubscribed / Develop Your Own App Like Uber/Taxify for Artisans, Home Cleaning etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.