Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,423 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

True life story some might call testimony!!! - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / True life story some might call testimony!!! (1511 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

True life story some might call testimony!!! by Nobody: 9:31am On Dec 03, 2016
As a photo enthusiast and a strong believer of the diverse miracles that abound within the chosen arena,i decided taking some screenshots,while streaming the Xperience 11 show last night.

Before sharing my testimony,I'd like to inform you that like any other believer,over the years I've only been saved by grace.
Re: True life story some might call testimony!!! by Nobody: 9:34am On Dec 03, 2016
You see it all started in okokomaiko where apkororo the comedian talks about most of the time.
As the first son,from a family of six,i was exposed to the harsh realities of hustling at a tender age(sold pure water,kakiri soap,gala,tomatoes,corn e.t.c).
My mum a widow,who refused backing down, till we earned that degree, she wasn't opportune to have while growing up sold pepper,tomatoes,corn e.t.c to see us earn one.
Pix 1

Re: True life story some might call testimony!!! by Nobody: 9:38am On Dec 03, 2016
Testimony number 1:
For those of you who know P.P.L,the most likely cult den of way back,you just might remember a caniva or street jam as it's usually called, that was held at the junction before the police station in 2008 or so l(I'd get back to this later).
Pics 2

Re: True life story some might call testimony!!! by Nobody: 9:41am On Dec 03, 2016
Became friend with a fellow named ****** whom I never knew was a cultist before then.Fellow ****** invited me over for their street jam,same night as the cross over from 2008 to 2009 somewhere around P.P.L
Pix 3

Re: True life story some might call testimony!!! by Nobody: 9:44am On Dec 03, 2016
On getting home after our usual cross over,i sneaked out of the house to attend the said street jam @ about 1.30 am. fellow ***** had earlier on promised to hook me up with a lady by name Mary,just so she gets me off my predicament as a virgin back then.
Pix 4

Re: True life story some might call testimony!!! by Nobody: 10:24am On Dec 03, 2016
Shortly after I arrived @ P.P.L with fellow ******,noticed everyone was hailing this dude for no reason.
Felt scared at a point cause these guys were way older than fellow *****,but stayed put due to his promise to hook me up with Mary.
About 10 minutes later ,some minor alterations started between two guys who were using slang I had no idea of.

Suddenly while these guys were about getting physical,we all noticed a fire outbreak in a 2 story building next to where the street jam was happening.

I jejely escaped the likely clash (and who knows what else might have happened) via the fire outbreak.

Re: True life story some might call testimony!!! by EniHolar(f): 11:01am On Dec 03, 2016
Keep moving... I'm right behind you
Re: True life story some might call testimony!!! by Nobody: 7:13pm On Dec 03, 2016
EniHolar:
Keep moving... I'm right behind you
just for you,will I complete this story by tomorrow,3pm nigeria time.
Re: True life story some might call testimony!!! by Nobody: 4:26pm On Dec 04, 2016
Even after that incident i still kept cool with fellow *****,always stopping by their street to either watch or play snooker with his street boiz(agawusa boiz!).

Back then, while we rolled dice,played cards and chitchatted about craze stuff,I could remember one bros by name Friday(not his real name) who would always talk about guns and the likely impart the guns carried by those acts in 44minutes played on him.

Bros go be like,
**If say Na me be those guys eh,i swear down say I no go go down with those guns**
**I go shoot till my blood finish jokingly(but unknown to him,those words were sinking into the mind of these kids)***

Re: True life story some might call testimony!!! by Nobody: 4:40pm On Dec 04, 2016
Fast forward to few months down the line,these cats graduated from cigarette to weeds smoking,around the A***** axis(this place pass your so called ajegunle, Mushin or wherever you intend calling worst in gidi).

I bagged my degree,rounded off service and got back home 3years later.One faithful evening,while relaxing @ an aboki kiosk where I had gone to get some items,i ran into an old friend who knew how excited I was to hang out with these cats.
So the story started.

Re: True life story some might call testimony!!! by Nobody: 4:51pm On Dec 04, 2016
Fellow F : Guy how far?
Me: I dey bro,where you dey all these while and how dem boiz dey?
Fellow F: Na long story my bro, but before then I go tell you say Your mama and my mama prayer Na save us o!
Me sad smiling),why you talk so?
Fellow F: shey you hear say, Segun,IlaM,Ibrahim,Demha die during robbery attack and for ewon?
Me : Rob!!!how and when?
Re: True life story some might call testimony!!! by Nobody: 4:57pm On Dec 04, 2016
Fellow F: after you stop dey show for our area,boiz too change hustling parole.
First Na street hustling we start for busstop stand(pickpocket) just to put cash for boiz pocket.

But IlaM just look say this one no dey pay due to d small cash plus d beating when boiz chop anytime when dem catch us. So him find him way enter A***** get small IRON(gun) and organize small click.
Re: True life story some might call testimony!!! by Nobody: 5:05pm On Dec 04, 2016
Fellow F: Me,ilaM,ibrahim and Musa(not real names)...set out around 7p.m to stand for F.O.A busstop,so as to threaten any mugu passerby.

na me ilaM give the gun hold,but while we dey go my mind just dey call me theif and one voice just dey call my name say,you go die once them catch una!

Fear catch me when we don almost reach F.O.A,so I just tell ilaM say I no dey do again,naso him vex collect the iron,tell me say make I no ever talk to am again.
Re: True life story some might call testimony!!! by Nobody: 5:20pm On Dec 04, 2016
Fellow F : dem continue dey use iron shallo and make money until one day,when one guy like that tell dem about one deal for Ajangbadi.

The guy say him Oga get some cash for house and say him go like make ilaM gang come raid the place.

ilaM ,Ibrahim and the guy find their way go the house(when be juju mansion),true true dem find like 250k but Na d guy decide to hold the money.

Telling dem to keep checking,say money still dey the house while him use style escape from the house cause him know exactly when the Oga go show house.

ilaM and Ibrahim use style dey find money for sometime before them decide to leave.On trying to leave,them just find out say any room dem enter to commot,say them go just find their self for where them start from.
Re: True life story some might call testimony!!! by Nobody: 5:29pm On Dec 04, 2016
When crowd for outside done sense say, buglers dey inside the house(nobody know weda Na the guy gan alert them),Naso dem start to dey shout ole ole.

But the mistake wen ilaM make Na say,him open fire in the air,when come make street know say this one's no be sere sere.

But the o.p.c and boiz when get mind no gree move them still stay dey wait,while ilaM dey there dey waste bullet.
Re: True life story some might call testimony!!! by Nobody: 5:39pm On Dec 04, 2016
Fellow F: when bullet finish,o.p.c boiz enter the house drag ilaM and Ibrahim out,first dem start to dey question dem seeing say these guys too small.

But before you look up look down,some guys done organize petrol and tyre put for their head,set dem on fire.

Me:while fellow f was narrating this event,tears rolled down my eyes on remembering how we use to roll back then and how he normally reply "do the black(my nickname back then),you know say I no get mama like yours,when dey struggle to see say you go school...na street I know right from time and who know wetin street fit give me" each time I tried advising him on this fast lane.
Re: True life story some might call testimony!!! by Nobody: 6:00pm On Dec 04, 2016
Me:so how una take find out about everything?
Fellow F: when ilaM mum and boiz look say these guys never show for 3days,na so dem trace that guy go.Dem beat am before him talk wetin happen.

Me: When I remember these guys,water run away me eyes o!!!I cried bro and sis.
Re: True life story some might call testimony!!! by Nobody: 12:39pm On Dec 09, 2016
To be continued!

(1) (Reply)

My Biro Sketch .....BIC Red Biro..work In Progress / Cloth Sewing And Customize And General Printing Jobs / I'm New To Blender

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.