Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,641 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

10 Lofty Quotes From Great Nigerians That Will Spur You To Greatness (pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 10 Lofty Quotes From Great Nigerians That Will Spur You To Greatness (pictures) (3981 Views)

17 Powerful Quotes From Obasanjo’s Letter Criticising Buhari / I Wish To Remind Nigerians That The Whistleblower Lines Are Available - BUHARI / 5 Categories Of Nigerians That Are Happy Buhari Is Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Lofty Quotes From Great Nigerians That Will Spur You To Greatness (pictures) by tripua: 9:32am On Dec 03, 2016
At time like this, there is need to draw inspiration from proven sources. We bring to you 10 lofty quotes from great Nigerians that can spur you to greatness and keep you aflame. We sorted through past Nigerian heroes, business leaders and political leaders. We find president Buhari’s quote to be very inspirational.

1. “Impatience is not a virtue, order is more vital than speed. Careful and deliberate decisions after consultation get far better results” Muhammadu Buhari

2. “Transformation in my view simply means taking what you have and making the best of it and in so doing, produce results that can bring about a paradigm shift” Goodluck Jonathan

3. “Inability of focus and concentration is the greatest enemy of goals and achievements” Impression Obasanjo

4. “In the journey to success, tenacity of purpose is supreme” Aliko

http://www.loftycentre.com/?p=330#more-330#

Re: 10 Lofty Quotes From Great Nigerians That Will Spur You To Greatness (pictures) by tripua: 9:38am On Dec 03, 2016
5. “The kind of challenges we face on the continent require not only vision but also patience and perseverance” Tony Elumelu

6. “Have faith in yourself. If you don’t have faith in yourself, even God cannot help you” Folorunsho Alakija

7. “There are couple of things a young man want to be. But all you need to do is to look at two or three things and you will be amazed at how by holding on to one or two simple rules you can define yourself” Sanusi Lamido Sanusi

8. “There is plenty of room at the top because few people care to travel beyond the average route. And so most of us seem satisfied to remain within the confines of mediocrity” – Nnamdi Azikiwe

Re: 10 Lofty Quotes From Great Nigerians That Will Spur You To Greatness (pictures) by tripua: 9:42am On Dec 03, 2016
9. “Those who desire to reach and keep their places at the top must be prepared to do so the hard way” – Obafemi Awolowo

10. “Cooperation is for each man to be true to his religious beliefs and to reaffirm the basic principles of his particular creed” – Tafawa Balewa

http://www.loftycentre.com/?p=330#more-330

1 Share

Re: 10 Lofty Quotes From Great Nigerians That Will Spur You To Greatness (pictures) by phlamesG: 9:47am On Dec 03, 2016
The one by sanusi is my favourite smiley
Re: 10 Lofty Quotes From Great Nigerians That Will Spur You To Greatness (pictures) by lawrenzi(m): 9:54am On Dec 03, 2016
6. “Have faith in yourself. If you don’t have faith in yourself, even God cannot help you” Folorunsho Alakija
i love this
Re: 10 Lofty Quotes From Great Nigerians That Will Spur You To Greatness (pictures) by Edwinmason(m): 10:09am On Dec 03, 2016
inspirational quote from non inspirational leaders
Re: 10 Lofty Quotes From Great Nigerians That Will Spur You To Greatness (pictures) by tripua: 10:47am On Dec 03, 2016
Edwinmason:
inspirational quote from non inspirational leaders

Wow, do you really think these great people are un-inspirational? I don't think that will be very fair to them. These are people who have written their name in the sound of time. Please accept my utmost respect for your opinion
Re: 10 Lofty Quotes From Great Nigerians That Will Spur You To Greatness (pictures) by tripua: 10:49am On Dec 03, 2016
phlamesG:
The one by sanusi is my favourite smiley

Tony Elumelu's is mine. It suggests the value of Responsibility

1 Like

Re: 10 Lofty Quotes From Great Nigerians That Will Spur You To Greatness (pictures) by yinkuscious(m): 12:01pm On Dec 03, 2016
Folorunsho Alakija nailed it for me..
Re: 10 Lofty Quotes From Great Nigerians That Will Spur You To Greatness (pictures) by Edwinmason(m): 12:07pm On Dec 03, 2016
tripua:

Wow, do you really think these great people are un-inspirational? I don't think that will be very fair to them. These are people who have written their name in the sound of time. Please accept my utmost respect for your opinion
ok i understand you but you will agree wit me that not all of them inspire young generation
Re: 10 Lofty Quotes From Great Nigerians That Will Spur You To Greatness (pictures) by tripua: 4:05pm On Dec 03, 2016
cc:lalasticlala
Re: 10 Lofty Quotes From Great Nigerians That Will Spur You To Greatness (pictures) by spy24(m): 12:00pm On May 07, 2021
Sanusi and Alakija for me

(1) (Reply)

Otedola Should Pick An Igbo Man As Deputy, If He Wants To Win Lagos. / 2019: APC Postpones Governorship Primary Election In All States / Drama As INEC Court Document Confirms Akpabio Won A'Ibom Senate Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.