Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,657 members, 7,816,686 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

Ladies, Would You Wear This On Your Wedding Day? - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Ladies, Would You Wear This On Your Wedding Day? (45914 Views)

What Was That Thing You Later Realised You Wasted Money On During Your Wedding? / How Much Did You Spend on Your Wedding? / Bride Stuns In Massive Cleveage-Baring Dress On Her Wedding Day (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, Would You Wear This On Your Wedding Day? by Pseudonymous: 9:58am On Dec 03, 2016
The photo above has sparked a lot of arguements online with many saying that the bride's gown is beautifully unique while others term it trashy.

Ladies would you rock this on that day? Guys would you allow your bride wear this?

http://www.coldgist.com/2016/12/ladies-would-you-wear-this-on-your.html

2 Shares

Re: Ladies, Would You Wear This On Your Wedding Day? by Edwinmason(m): 10:01am On Dec 03, 2016
it her choice and her husband likes it......to me i wont allow it

12 Likes

Re: Ladies, Would You Wear This On Your Wedding Day? by Sunnymatey(m): 10:02am On Dec 03, 2016
Speaking 4 my sister, Mbanu it's imposican

7 Likes

Re: Ladies, Would You Wear This On Your Wedding Day? by BossLadyF(f): 10:03am On Dec 03, 2016
Its a NO for me but as the poster above said, IT'S HER CHOICE.
Re: Ladies, Would You Wear This On Your Wedding Day? by Sunnymatey(m): 10:03am On Dec 03, 2016
Edwinmason:
it her choice and her husband likes it......to me i wont allow it
Are u a lady?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Would You Wear This On Your Wedding Day? by phlamesG: 10:04am On Dec 03, 2016
Why is she wearing the little bridesmaid's gown undecided

22 Likes

Re: Ladies, Would You Wear This On Your Wedding Day? by Edwinmason(m): 10:06am On Dec 03, 2016
Sunnymatey:
Are u a lady?
no but i have a female partner

6 Likes

Re: Ladies, Would You Wear This On Your Wedding Day? by godfatherx: 10:07am On Dec 03, 2016
Be moderate in all things
many brides get excited and dress ridiculously only to regret it later, but you can't change what's done.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Would You Wear This On Your Wedding Day? by mofeoluwadassah: 10:22am On Dec 03, 2016
Wetin b dis,she won fly cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Ladies, Would You Wear This On Your Wedding Day? by nikkypearl(f): 11:16am On Dec 03, 2016
phlamesG:
bridal material don cost sir embarassed

Her leg la hot tho" wink

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Would You Wear This On Your Wedding Day? by Nobody: 4:11pm On Dec 03, 2016
Hell to the No.

The village people couldn't stop her from getting married, so they chose to make her humiliate herself.

10 Likes

Re: Ladies, Would You Wear This On Your Wedding Day? by BrainnewsNg(f): 4:12pm On Dec 03, 2016
Pseudonymous:
The photo above has sparked a lot of arguements online with many saying that the bride's gown is beautifully unique while others term it trashy.

Ladies would you rock this on that day? Guys would you allow your bride wear this?

http://www.coldgist.com/2016/12/ladies-would-you-wear-this-on-your.html

Hmmmmmmm

A capital 'NO'

Maybe the bride is a retired Olosho

Hahahahahahahahaha
Re: Ladies, Would You Wear This On Your Wedding Day? by Nobody: 4:12pm On Dec 03, 2016
If na like him mama give me no wahala but on my way to church I don branch my aunty shop o make dem help me make it a bit more presentable
Re: Ladies, Would You Wear This On Your Wedding Day? by izzy4shizzy(m): 4:13pm On Dec 03, 2016
She looks like an ibo masquerade tho...

But who cares or should I say whose business is it....its her wedding day, hers to remember not anyone else

So in all HML sister..and my God bless your marriage amen.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Would You Wear This On Your Wedding Day? by gurunlocker: 4:13pm On Dec 03, 2016
Maybe she don get belle

5 Likes

Re: Ladies, Would You Wear This On Your Wedding Day? by donogaga(m): 4:13pm On Dec 03, 2016
Lol
Re: Ladies, Would You Wear This On Your Wedding Day? by bettercreature(m): 4:13pm On Dec 03, 2016
No! i wouldnt! she look like christmas broiler grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladies, Would You Wear This On Your Wedding Day? by mamatayour(f): 4:14pm On Dec 03, 2016
As long as she's comfy in it
Re: Ladies, Would You Wear This On Your Wedding Day? by Iseoluwa2020(m): 4:14pm On Dec 03, 2016
I think she is pregnant undecided

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, Would You Wear This On Your Wedding Day? by emmabest2000(m): 4:14pm On Dec 03, 2016
Whatever you wear on ur wedding day is ur danm CHOICE

Meanwhile....

Manchester city fans right now ....

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ladies, Would You Wear This On Your Wedding Day? by Nobody: 4:14pm On Dec 03, 2016
You are asking me if i dont mind looking like a masqurede on my wedding day lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Would You Wear This On Your Wedding Day? by Remilekun101: 4:15pm On Dec 03, 2016
[size=24pt]She's Lovely[/size]

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Would You Wear This On Your Wedding Day? by davibid: 4:15pm On Dec 03, 2016
Cutting coat according to size

grin

grin

#Recession
Re: Ladies, Would You Wear This On Your Wedding Day? by Enybliss(f): 4:15pm On Dec 03, 2016
no way
Re: Ladies, Would You Wear This On Your Wedding Day? by HarmonyDee(f): 4:15pm On Dec 03, 2016
Chicken feathers! Nooooo
Re: Ladies, Would You Wear This On Your Wedding Day? by adebayo201: 4:15pm On Dec 03, 2016
Masquerade cheesy
i hear comfortable now E no go better for comfort here!
Re: Ladies, Would You Wear This On Your Wedding Day? by deltateam: 4:15pm On Dec 03, 2016
She resemble chekeleke.
Re: Ladies, Would You Wear This On Your Wedding Day? by MVLOX(m): 4:16pm On Dec 03, 2016
Abi d woman get belly?

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Would You Wear This On Your Wedding Day? by victorazy(m): 4:16pm On Dec 03, 2016
phlamesG:

Is because she is not virgin
Re: Ladies, Would You Wear This On Your Wedding Day? by vicmela(m): 4:16pm On Dec 03, 2016
no
Re: Ladies, Would You Wear This On Your Wedding Day? by Nobody: 4:17pm On Dec 03, 2016
cheesy

What the f*ck is this??

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

4 Bridegrooms Arrested In Zaria For Violating Movement Ban Order / Nigerians Spend Too Much On Weddings (photo) / 14 Pics Every Nigerian Will Remember About Following Their Parents To Parties

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.