Stats: 3,158,533 members, 7,837,037 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

Man Trying To Export Cannabis To China In Garri, Bitter Leaf Nabbed By NDLEA - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Trying To Export Cannabis To China In Garri, Bitter Leaf Nabbed By NDLEA (24769 Views)

Man Arrested By NDLEA While Sleeping Near Indian Hemp Farm In Edo. Photo / Man Hid Cocaine In Shoe Soles, Arrested By NDLEA (pics) / Dangote Truck Carrying Marijuana In Edo Busted By NDLEA (Video) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Man Trying To Export Cannabis To China In Garri, Bitter Leaf Nabbed By NDLEA by sukkottt: 1:25pm On Dec 03, 2016

Re: Man Trying To Export Cannabis To China In Garri, Bitter Leaf Nabbed By NDLEA by Icansing: 1:26pm On Dec 03, 2016
Hegbo

Re: Man Trying To Export Cannabis To China In Garri, Bitter Leaf Nabbed By NDLEA by BjDreamchaser(m): 1:26pm On Dec 03, 2016
Na Demgrin Ndi Flat Head

Re: Man Trying To Export Cannabis To China In Garri, Bitter Leaf Nabbed By NDLEA by Eleniyan15: 1:26pm On Dec 03, 2016
AUGUSTINE UCHENNA

NCAN REPRESENTING South WEST ( LAGOS STATE)

na Dem

Re: Man Trying To Export Cannabis To China In Garri, Bitter Leaf Nabbed By NDLEA by MAURI: 1:27pm On Dec 03, 2016
@arma

Na dem Igbos!!!Na dem Igbos!!!Na dem Igbos!!!

Pls stop this nonsense!!

The suspect is an individual. Do not castigate a whole tribe / people for the sins of a few.

Will you be happy getting punished for crimes / offences committed by others!?

And Nigerians blame the government for everything while there is no respect amongst the citiziens. Work on youself if you have sooo much hatred bottled up in you!

Re: Man Trying To Export Cannabis To China In Garri, Bitter Leaf Nabbed By NDLEA by Mrevalite: 1:28pm On Dec 03, 2016
Re: Man Trying To Export Cannabis To China In Garri, Bitter Leaf Nabbed By NDLEA by adeoba2008(m): 1:28pm On Dec 03, 2016
The guy should have joined MMM

Re: Man Trying To Export Cannabis To China In Garri, Bitter Leaf Nabbed By NDLEA by sukkottt: 1:30pm On Dec 03, 2016
Rilwayne001:
Cannabis or UGWU, why are you lying against the guy now

Our Eastern brethren exports UGWU and not cannabis or drugs or whatever.

nah only that crazy looking nigga willie obiano exports UGWU. one tree a forest do not make grin

Re: Man Trying To Export Cannabis To China In Garri, Bitter Leaf Nabbed By NDLEA by Maximus85(m): 1:30pm On Dec 03, 2016
All tribes get their criminal act.
Re: Man Trying To Export Cannabis To China In Garri, Bitter Leaf Nabbed By NDLEA by donfemo(m): 1:31pm On Dec 03, 2016
Thank God its NDLEA, if he got to china and was caught, its a death sentence

Re: Man Trying To Export Cannabis To China In Garri, Bitter Leaf Nabbed By NDLEA by rusher14: 1:31pm On Dec 03, 2016
His regular travels to the same destination since 2011 suggests he may have been smuggling the drugs all the while.

Re: Man Trying To Export Cannabis To China In Garri, Bitter Leaf Nabbed By NDLEA by Trybes(m): 1:31pm On Dec 03, 2016
U still call that one your friend.
Correction, your enemy in China.
Re: Man Trying To Export Cannabis To China In Garri, Bitter Leaf Nabbed By NDLEA by drexy02: 1:35pm On Dec 03, 2016
Igbo NA DEM

Re: Man Trying To Export Cannabis To China In Garri, Bitter Leaf Nabbed By NDLEA by Vaxt(m): 1:35pm On Dec 03, 2016
arma:
when some terrible happen to u now, u will 4get wat u just posted n blame ur village people u re hitting on igbo tradition be warned!
Re: Man Trying To Export Cannabis To China In Garri, Bitter Leaf Nabbed By NDLEA by drexy02: 1:36pm On Dec 03, 2016
Igbo Na dem

NCAN REPORTING FROM IBADAN

Re: Man Trying To Export Cannabis To China In Garri, Bitter Leaf Nabbed By NDLEA by Livefreeordieha(m): 1:38pm On Dec 03, 2016
let me give u postion today as the CHIEF PRO OF NCAN INC...PLEASE PROMOTE THE PEACE CORP BY MAKING THAT DESIGN WIV THE BIAFRAN FLAG..PRAY FOR BIAFRA AND MAKE SURE IT GOES VIRAL ,LIKE THAT OF PRAY FOR FRANCE..THATS AN ORDER!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
unclezuma:

Nwanyi Oma are you there?

Godprotectigbo2

Re: Man Trying To Export Cannabis To China In Garri, Bitter Leaf Nabbed By NDLEA by Nobody: 1:39pm On Dec 03, 2016
Livefreeordieha:
let me give u postion today as the CHIEF PRO OF NCAN INC...PLEASE PROMOTE THE PEACE CORP BY MAKING THAT DESIGN WIV THE BIAFRAN FLAG..PRAY FOR BIAFRA AND MAKE SURE IT GOES VIRAL ,LIKE THAT OF PRAY FOR FRANCE..THATS AN ORDER!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Nna i'm from Potiskum

Re: Man Trying To Export Cannabis To China In Garri, Bitter Leaf Nabbed By NDLEA by afanide: 1:39pm On Dec 03, 2016
But he looks like Olamide cheesy

If you want to start EXPORTATION BUSINESS (Bitter Kola& Ginger, Cocoa Powder), contact me via my signature below......

DON'T CONTACT ME IF YOU ARE NOT

SERIOUS.
Re: Man Trying To Export Cannabis To China In Garri, Bitter Leaf Nabbed By NDLEA by batstan(m): 1:39pm On Dec 03, 2016
arma:
The most hilarious picture.

Re: Man Trying To Export Cannabis To China In Garri, Bitter Leaf Nabbed By NDLEA by idu1(m): 1:42pm On Dec 03, 2016
lyterydim:
Am proud to be from the hustling clan,
It's better to do this than wasting innocent soul all in the name of Allah,

Oya zombies prove me wrong,
If wasting of life is better than this.
you no well.

How many of your brothers have been killed?

Re: Man Trying To Export Cannabis To China In Garri, Bitter Leaf Nabbed By NDLEA by vertueptime: 1:44pm On Dec 03, 2016
Igbo and drugs, pls put that Jacob Zuma pix

Re: Man Trying To Export Cannabis To China In Garri, Bitter Leaf Nabbed By NDLEA by rhektor(m): 1:50pm On Dec 03, 2016
gulfer:
Less than two weeks after a Nigerian, 38-year-old Chijioke Obioha, was executed in Singapore for smuggling 2.6kgs of cannabis into the country, another 38-year-old man, Augustine Uchenna, has been arrested by the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency in Lagos for trying to smuggle 10.2kg of cannabis to China, another country that punishes drug importation with death.

NDLEA spokesperson, Mr. Mitchell Ofoyeju, said Uchenna, a safety equipment trader in Lagos, was nabbed at the Murtala Muhammed International Airport during the outward screening of passengers on an Ethiopian Airline flight to China.

NDLEA commander at the airport, Ahmadu Garba, said that the weeds were discovered inside garri, bitter leaf, bitter cola and other spices, which Uchenna said he was travelling with.

The suspect said during interrogation that he was simply not aware that drug trafficking in China was punishable by death.

He told NDLEA officials, “My friend in China promised to pay me N600,000 for the cannabis. This is my first time of smuggling drug,even though I have been going to China since 2011. The economic recession affected my business and my rent is also due.”

Uchenna, an Enugu State indigene said he is married with three children and was desperate to make ends meet.

NDLEA Chairman, Col. Muhammad Abdallah (retd.), said the agency had taken measures to improve screening for narcotics at the nation’s airports.

He said, “All countries with death penalty for drug trafficking and source countries are all high risk destinations. The main objective of drug control is to promote public health and security.

“I am glad that the arrest was made here thereby preventing the suspect from facing the death penalty in China.”

http://punchng.com/ndlea-nabs-man-trying-export-cannabis-china-garri-bitter-leaf/

See his ugly face the hard working trybe flom the yeast. He must have eaten a lot of ofe nsala.

Proudly Brown roofer

Re: Man Trying To Export Cannabis To China In Garri, Bitter Leaf Nabbed By NDLEA by rhektor(m): 1:51pm On Dec 03, 2016
lyterydim:
Am proud to be from the hustling clan,
It's better to do this than wasting innocent soul all in the name of Allah,

Oya zombies prove me wrong,
If wasting of life is better than this.

You are very wrong sir, both acts are against humanity

Re: Man Trying To Export Cannabis To China In Garri, Bitter Leaf Nabbed By NDLEA by samkay3g(m): 1:52pm On Dec 03, 2016
na dem again... our brother from osu republic, na dem dey develop... exporter of ugwu

Re: Man Trying To Export Cannabis To China In Garri, Bitter Leaf Nabbed By NDLEA by biggz82: 1:52pm On Dec 03, 2016
Not disappointed, na flat head

Re: Man Trying To Export Cannabis To China In Garri, Bitter Leaf Nabbed By NDLEA by OROSUNBOLB(m): 1:59pm On Dec 03, 2016
Igbo as usual.

Re: Man Trying To Export Cannabis To China In Garri, Bitter Leaf Nabbed By NDLEA by Ahsat: 2:09pm On Dec 03, 2016
Nosense.

Re: Man Trying To Export Cannabis To China In Garri, Bitter Leaf Nabbed By NDLEA by Nobody: 2:10pm On Dec 03, 2016
Dunno why my ibo broda's cannot just rest...

Re: Man Trying To Export Cannabis To China In Garri, Bitter Leaf Nabbed By NDLEA by ladiguy(m): 2:13pm On Dec 03, 2016
Igboa are really leveraging on one Nigeria to commit crimes.In as mush as I want freedom for all ethnic groups Nigeria,disintegration will change the tides in th way we do things,excutive business,human relation,co-existence and many more.

The crimes that igbos perptrates won't be allowed in a new independent state and this in turn will affect their eonomy .
Once you apprehend thos rich individuals that are into crime ,there will nop fund to run and fund other sectors of the economy and the individuals they support with their illegal fund.

Re: Man Trying To Export Cannabis To China In Garri, Bitter Leaf Nabbed By NDLEA by tivta(m): 2:19pm On Dec 03, 2016
When will there be death penalty for rape
Re: Man Trying To Export Cannabis To China In Garri, Bitter Leaf Nabbed By NDLEA by Livefreeordieha(m): 2:19pm On Dec 03, 2016
OBEY B4 COMPLAIN OR INTRODUCTION..SHARE THAT FLAG.. grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy shocked shocked shocked shocked tongue tongue tongue tongue
unclezuma:

Nna i'm from Potiskum

Kidnapper Of Sheik Dahiru Bauchi’s Grandson Apprehended, Ransom Recovered / Robbers Invade Lagos Police Station, Cart Away Office Locker With Money / Neighbour Defiles 13-Year-Old Missing Girl In Lagos Hotel